Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 12: Sweet Sixteen Party at the Trailer Park

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Sweet Sixteen Party at the Trailer Park - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Ted had been invited to the party at the Foxtail Gardens Mobile Home Park by his friend Lois, who he knew from the Suburban Pool & Swim Club he had joined last summer. The SPSC was a favorite spot for Ted, because he loved looking at all the teens in their tiny bikinis and fantasizing about them later. He was surprised to be invited to what was described as a “Sweet Sixteen” party for her daughter, but Ted was not about to say no to a chance to hang out with a room full of pubescent teenage girls.

He knew Lois had a teenage daughter, because he had seen her a few times at the swim club. One of the reasons he agreed to come to the party was to see that daughter again- even though he knew the daughter was likely barely sixteen- “jailbait” as they were called when he was younger. The daughter, whose name he could not remember, was tall and lanky, with a tight little ass, and a pair of perky tits that had stood out proudly from her small chest. She had looked super sexy in her tiny black bikini, the firm tit flesh not fully covered by the bikini top, and the bikini bottom revealing firm round muscled glutes where the small bikini struggled to cover her ass.

When he entered the dimly-lit party room at Foxtail Gardens, he was immediately struck by the number of young girls milling around, all dressed in sexy outfits. He spotted the girl who he thought was Lois’s daughter, but did not see Lois. It seemed that all the girls looked at him when he walked in, some subtly glancing over, and others more boldly looking at him, some even winking or smiling broadly at him, as he walked across the small room. He as one of the few males in the room, and though he was much older than any of the girls, they all looked at him with what seemed to be lust in their eyes, some openly licking their lips, or blatantly winking at him.

“Sweet Sixteen,” Ted said under his breath, as he surveyed the roomful of teenagers in sexy little outfits, “they may be sweet, but they are dressed more like ‘Slut Sixteen!’”

He spotted Lois’s daughter and walked across the room to greet her: “Hi, I’m Ted, your mom Lois invited me to the party.”

“I’m Megan,” the girl said with a cute smile, her wet lips parting to show off her big white teeth. She extended her hand toward him, as if to be taken and given a little kiss. As she extended her hand, her loose top gapped open, and Ted was treated to a nearly full view of Megan’s firm conical tits under the loose, flimsy top. Megan looked up and caught him looking at her tits, and smiled. Ted pulled his arm toward himself, and kissed the back of her hand, all the while looking at her lovely tits.

“Like what you see?” the sexy sixteen year old whispered as he kissed the back of her hand.

“Happy birthday, baby, I definitely like what I’m seeing here,” he smiled, as he looked directly into her eyes. “Where is your ma, by the way?”

“She’s in the kitchen, so let me intro you to some of my friends,” Megan said, turning and walking away holding Ted’s hand, As he followed inches behind the teen, he couldn’t help admiring her firm teenage ass, that was partially exposed where her turquoise booty had crept up across her sexy rounded cheeks.

Ted inhaled as he watched her cheeks rise and fall, and then he saw the two girls that Megan was about to introduce him to. The first was a petite girl, with milky white skin, and light, almost white, blonde hair ... She looked like she might be albino. She was showing a lot of that pale white skin, too, wearing a platform style bra that held up her firm young tits, and showed off their firm swell. She had a tattoo of a butterfly on her right breast that contrasted sharply with the very white skin. Under the bra, her abs were tight, and her tummy was mostly visible, as she wore a pair of hot pink shorts, that hung from her hips and were cinched with a macrame-style fabric belt. He could make out the top of a white-haired landing strip barely visible above the waist of the shorts. He could almost smell the little pussy that was barely concealed by the dangerously low hanging shorts. She had an attitude, and talked like she was from the ‘hood.

“Yo, Ted,” the girl said with a smirk, “I hear from my crew that you be swingin’ dick down at the thrift store, my man. You friends with my man, Lou?”

As she spoke, she walked right up to Ted, pressed her little body up against him, her taut abs pressing against his cock. She reached around and pulled herself against Ted’s body and smiled up at him.

“Yeah, babe, Lou is my friend, and we like a lot of the same things,” he replied, somewhat cryptically.

“Yeah, dude, I know what Lou likes, hahaha,” she laughed, as she rubbed herself up against Ted’s leg.

Ted smiled right back and without the other girls seeing, extended his hand downward and grabbed a handful of the girl’s tight ass cheek, and asked,

“What’s your name, girl? You are pretty aggressive for such a sweet little thing!”

Ted felt her flex her glutes as his hand gripped her firm ass, and he bent down a little to hear her answer.

“I’m Laetitia, yo, and yeah, I’m albino, baby,” she said. She continued, in a whisper into his ear: “I got the whitest little body, and the pinkest little pussy you ever gonna see, dude. My friends call me LAY-A”

Ted leaned down, giving a gentle squeeze to Laetitia’s firm ass, and whispered into her ear, that was covered by a cascade of white blond hair. “You meet me in five, at the door to the women’s room, baby. I’ll give that pink pussy some nice hard lovin.”

The other girl was a tall one, skinny and hard looking, with a thin face, marked by a couple of zits, and framed by a shock of hair that had been dark but was colored pink and blue.

“Hey, old man,” she said with a smirky smile, “I’m Candy, and I bet I know what you like.”

Lou looked up and smiled at the girl, who smiled right back, and seemed to thrust her upper body forward, to show off her tits.

If it was possible, she was dressed like even more of a slut than Megan and Laetitia. She wore a thin, stretchy yellow cotton/spandex tank top, that stretched over her firm b-cup tits with little gumdrop shaped nipples, leaving little to the imagination. The top was too small, and ended just inches below her tits, exposing a long stretch of nicely toned and tanned abs and tummy, that ended where her tight cutoffs with the top button unbuttoned, and stretched tightly across her bony hips. He couldn’t resist, reaching out and running his hand up her side, brushing up under her tit as he drew his hand back. A sparkling silver bar, with a trio of red and blue jewels dangled from her pierced belly button. The sparkly bauble drew attention to the unsnapped denim cutoffs and the top of a landing strip of pubes that peaked from under the too tight cutoffs.

“I like candy,” Ted said, looking right into her big brown eyes.

“That’s good,” purred Candy, putting a finger into the pocket of the cutoffs and pushing one side dangerously low on her hip. The she leaned in to whisper in his ear: “Cuz I like my sweet honeypot licked by dirty old men!”

Candy finished her sexy remark by running her tongue around her mouth, letting it linger on the two bright-white front teeth that formed her sexy overbite. She grinned as she leaned back a bit and threw her hip out in a pose that was dirtier and sexier than you’d expect from a girl of sixteen.

Ted wondered about how these girls would be allowed to leave their homes dressed as they were. Then he thought about Megan’s mother, Lois, who was about as slutty a 30-something MILF that he knew of. Lois, at 36 or so, was still hot, by Ted’s standards. She was thin, with an ass that she showed off in skin tight jeans, and a narrow waist that she showed off with tube tops or croptops, that also revealed the tramp stamp across her lower back: two swirls on either side of the stylized word, “SEXY”

Lost in thought, he almost forgot about Laetitia, who he spotted across the room, her hip thrust out, leaning against the girl’s restroom doorframe.

Ted walked purposefully across the room and took Laetitia’s hand and pulled her inside the girl’s bathroom, locking the door behind them as he spun her into the room. He pulled the girl against him and kissed her hard on her full lips. He felt her hand fumbling for his cock, and he pulled back enough so her hand could find his hardness. He also pulled down her shelf bra, allowing her firm tits to stand proudly from her little chest. He fondled one roughly and swallowed the other with his hungry mouth. He mouthed the tit with the tattoo of a butterfly and flicked his tongue across her sensitive nipple.

“Shit, you don’ waste no time, do you, old man,” said the girl, as she came up for air, and began pulling down his zipper and reaching inside for his cock.

As he mouthed and fondled her tit, his hand dove down into her pink shorts, and he slid his big finger against the wet slit of her little pussy. She was wet and slick, and he easily forced his finger deep inside her steaming hot pussy. She moaned, and muttered “Owwwww, fuck” as his finger penetrated her. She looked up at him, her white hair now disheveled, and her white tits turning pink with excitement and arousal.

“You’re a dirty old fuck, ain’t you, old man?” Laetitia moaned at him, as she gyrated around his big finger. By now, she had pulled out his stiffening cock, and promptly dropped to her knees to take the big cock in her little mouth.

“I like suckin’ dick,” she said, as she grabbed hold and took his whole length inside her slobbering mouth.

“Yeah, I’m a dirty fuck, and I bet you like being fucked nice and dirty, don’t you, you little slut.” Ted growled through her thick hair and into her pale white ear. “How appropriate that your nickname is LAY-A, ain’t it baby?”

Letitia continued sucking his cock, sliding it in and out of her hot lips, as the cock kept growing to its full length and girth. Ted, held her head of bright white hair, and held her head as he fucked her mouth vigorously.

When her released her head, she let out a big gasp, and dribbled drool and pre-cum down her chin.

She looked up and smiled, saying; “Yeah, I like fuckin’ dirty old men, so sue me” said Leah as she pulled her shorts off, reveling a pair of tiny pink panties that didn’t quite hide a pure white bush of pubic hair, that was now wet with her juices. His hand was up against her bush, and he again forced his middle finger into her hot pussy. He pulled upward firmly, rubbing his finger against her clit, and almost lifting the petite girl off the floor.

“Awwww ... fuck, that feels so good,” Leah moaned. “I like a guy who takes charge and handles me rough.”

“Then, you are gonna love this babydoll,” Ted said, as he turned the girl to face away from him, and lifted her leg and placed it up on the lavatory counter. He noticed she was wearing tall, cork-heeled sandals, with straps tied around her white legs. Her leg stretched out on the countertop, he pulled the little pink panty strap aside and ran his finger from the wet slit under her furry white bush all the way up her ass crack. He couldn’t resist sliding his finger just a bit into the tiny tight pucker of her pink asshole. He then gave her a hard slap across her ass, before placing his big cock under her pussy, and bringing it up to where it was at the hot and slick entrance to her teen slit.

“Yeah, fuck that teenage pussy, old man,” Leah practically spat at him, as she looked over her shoulder at the big man, and felt his cock begin its assault. Ted did as she asked, and began pounding up into the teens tight cunt, making her gasp with each hard thrust. The little bitch was tight, and Ted couldn’t hold off as long as he usually could. After 5 minutes of vigorous pounding, he reached under and grabbed Leah’s tits and pulled her back hard against himself and shot a hot load of cum deep inside her hot pussy. The girl’s pussy gripped at his cock, and she shuddered and yelped as she felt his cock erupt inside her.

The girl came as he squirted inside her, yelling out: “Oh yeah, FUCK! ... you dirty old fuck, shoot that dirty cum inside my hot little pussy!”

Ted quickly stuffed his cum and cunt cream covered dick back in his pants and left the teen to clean herself up.

As he left the girl’s room, he ran smack into Candy, who was headed toward the bathroom.

She smiled, noticed he was disheveled, and grabbed his right hand and pulled it to her nose.

“Awww, Ted! I know what you was doin’ in there ... I just din’t know who you was doin!!”

“But now that you already got that dick wet in that lil’ albino slut, how bout givin’ your new friend Candy a little taste of that cock?” She gently grabbed his still swollen cock, and gently led him back toward the girls room.

“Sure, baby,” said Ted. What else could he say?

As they entered, Letitia, still out of breath, was just about to leave, and gave Candy a big grin, and said, “Enjoy your sloppy seconds, Candy. The old dude has acock like a horse!”

Candy smiled at her, and quickly bent down and pulled out Ted’s cock. It was still semi-hard and was covered in a now sticky mess of cum and pussy juice, and Candy wasted no time sliding it into her mouth, and licked off the dirty sex juice.

“Mmmmmm, I taste some cum and some pussy on this cock,” said Candy as she came up briefly for air. “You ARE a dirty old man!!”

“Yeah, and I love a dirty girl who will suck the cum and cunt cream right offa my dick, baby,” Ted responded hoarsely as the girl swallowed his cock, and he pulled her blue and pink-haired head up against his crotch.

“And you know what else I love?” Ted asked, as Candy ‘s mouth was still full of his cock, “I love me some dirty teenage pussy, first to taste and then to fuck.”

“So get up off the floor, and sit your pretty little ass up on this counter, and Let Ted get a taste of that filthy little teen cunt of yours.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.