Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 2: Teen girls interrupted in the back room

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Teen girls interrupted in the back room - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The large area in the back of the thrift store was generally referred to as the “back room” as it was in the back of the store, and was simply a large cavernous room, filled to capacity with used furniture for sale to young families, or students trying to furnish a new apartment or a rental house. It seemed like almost half was filled with couches of every style and size, most with a few worn cushions, or small spots and rips, waiting for a new owner willing to forgive the signs of previous use.

Lou had discovered after working the thrift store for a few weeks, that the back room was also an area where some of the local teens would hang out in the air-conditioned space on hot days, sometimes napping, or playing games of hide and seek, or occasionally making out with each other on the old couches around the perimeter of the space. So whenever he had a break from his regular duty at the dressing rooms, or simply wanted to walk around a bit, he would often silently walk through the aisles of furniture. It was on such a stroll on a hot Thursday afternoon, that he spotted two teen girls as he entered the back room. They seemed to be scouting for an out-of-the-way spot, at the far edge of the room. He noticed both were petite teens, both wearing standard short shorts of the gym class variety, one in dark blue and the other teen in heather grey. One of the two seemed to be wearing an old school tube top, and her friend wore a cropped t-shirt, that showed off her narrow waist. Though they were petite, it seemed they both were wearing platform sandals, that made them look a little taller. One was a very light blond, with her hair in a ponytail, and the other had somewhat dirty blonde hair, cut short, just off her shoulders.

The two were giggling and walking close as they turned behind a row of tall bedroom wardrobe cabinets and disappeared from his view. He heard one say “Take one of these gummies- they make the sex really, really awesome...” just as they disappeared from view.

Lou tried to be as quiet as he could as he neared where the girls had disappeared, and slowly rounded the corner of the aisle where he had last seen them. They were out of sight still, but he heard some giggles to his right so he continued on until he could just see the two, if he stood between two tall wardrobes, and looked over one row. There he saw the teens had taken a seat together on an old brown leather couch, and seemed to be lightly kissing each other, and embracing on the couch. He continued watching as the teen with the short hair lifted the cropped tee over the head of her friend and began kissing her small pointy breasts. The pony-tailed teen meanwhile seemed to be caressing her friend up and down her back, and then put one hand between her friend’s legs, and appeared to massage her shorts-covered mound. Her friend appeared to helpfully spread her legs to provide better access.

Lou felt his cock rising inside his cargo shorts and reached in a pocket to gently stroke his growing manhood. The two teens caressing and kissing each other on the oversized couch was quite arousing, especially as they slowly but surely removed each other’s skimpy clothing and became more aggressive in their sex play. It wasn’t long before each teen was down to her tiny panties, and the short haired teen was now on top of the other, kissing her nipples and down her flat tummy, making her friend squirm on the leather cushion, and moan in pleasure. As Lou watched like the dirty old perv that he was, the girl finally pulled down her friend’s little panties, and dove down on her little pussy, apparently doing a great job of turning on the young teen. Lou loved the look of the short haired teen, as she carpet-munched her friend, her tiny pink panty-clad ass high in the air, as she bent over her work. Her movements made her little panties creep deeper between her firm butt cheeks, to the point where the flimsy panties completely disappeared into her tight ass crack. Lou also noticed that as she tongued her friend, the exertion was causing her to perspire, and her skin and ass began to display a sheen of perspiration that only served to make the view hotter and more arousing.

As the teen on the receiving end of the tonguing began to orgasm, she moaned deeply, only to have her friend put her hand over her mouth to try to keep her quiet.

“Now, you do me” he heard the teen tell her friend, as she lifted off her friend, and turned around to lay on the couch herself. As she turned, he noticed her perky young tits stood nearly straight our from her chest, topped by lovely perky puff nipples. Her friend who had just come, had slightly smaller tits, little torpedo points, that also stood straight up.

“I can’t wait to taste your pussy,” she said as she got over her friend, and pulled her pony tail out of the way as she bent down to mouth her friend’s pussy. As she bent over, her panties were already off, and her cute tight ass and firm thighs framed her pussy, now a bright pink from the vigorous tonguing it had just received.

Lou was now rock hard, and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor, so he could stroke it, as he continued watching the dirty display by the young teens.

Unfortunately, Lou forgot the heavy belt buckle that he was wearing, and as his pants fell, the buckle bounced off the cement floor with a loud clang, that both girls heard, and seemed to freeze, and look in his direction.

“Oh my god!” they both exclaimed, like a duet. Lou smiled as he watched them disentangle their cute bodies and try to locate their clothes that had been tossed to the side as they had become engrossed in each other on the couch. Lou quickly grabbed his shorts, and stepped quickly around the corner of the aisle, so he stood at the end of the big leather couch the girls had been sprawled out on.

“Peace be with you, girls,” Lou said soothingly, as he stood before them, his big dark, veiny cock pointing at them from his naked loins where he had trimmed himself to a rough stubble. “Calm down!”

“No need to be concerned that I’ve discovered your little hideout here,” he said with a friendly smile, as he watched the teens try to cover their cute titties and their little shaved pussies.

“I’m Lou, and I sometimes like to come on back here to play on these old couches myself,” he said soothingly, “what are your names?”

The girls could not pull their eyes away from Lou’s menacing eight-inch cock, that bobbed in front of him with a slight upward tilt. All the time he had been talking, as if in a normal conversation, the two girls had been frozen by the sight of his cock. They didn’t respond when he asked their names. And they seemed to almost forget they were naked in front of the old man, as they continued to stare at his erect cock.

Lou noticed their fascination with his cock, and so he reached down and held it in his hand, and sort of held it forward for them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.