Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 3: A teen’s mom shows up at closing time

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: A teen’s mom shows up at closing time - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Closing Time

The thrift store that Lou had been working at part time had a regular schedule: open at 10:00am, and close at 8pm, Monday through Saturday, and noon to 6 on Sunday. So everyone knew that the store closed at 8pm, and they generally closed the doors at 7:45. He was almost ready to lock up when a smoking hot 20-something model in tight lycra leggings, with a slinky stretchy blouse up top. The girl was about 5’ 8” and was as thin and athletic as a marathon runner. Lou thought she looked vaguely familiar. He let the hot girl in, and gave her his usual big smile, as he held the door for her, and admired her body without shame as she passed by him. She smiled back at Lou, and then stopped, once she was inside the building. She cocked a hip to the side, and looked at Lou, with a look that could burn right through you.

“So, are you this Lou guy my daughter tells me about?” the girl says, as she looks directly at Lou.

Lou is a little concerned at this point. (And by a little concerned, I really mean a LOT concerned.)

He manages to smile back.

“Yes, M’am. I am the Lou that all the kids who come in here love. They think of old Lou here as sort of a grandpa figure- loving and cuddly,” said Lou.

“Well, ain’t that sweet, now Mister Lou?” mocked the hot girl. She continued, “Since we ain’t been formally introduced, Mister Lou, my name is Melissa. I’m a single momma here, and I got one daughter, by the name of Faye. Believe it or not she was named after the porn star, Faye Runaway, but that’s another story.”

“You know, Miss Melissa, I thought you looked familiar when you walked in, and now I see what it is. It’s how much you look like your beautiful daughter, Faye. Same beautiful hair, same sexy body, and same long legs,” Said Lou, admiring Melissa’s hard body.

Melissa laughed, and walked right up in front of Lou, forcing him to stand up straight.

“Cut the bullshit, Lou. My daughter’s a teenage whore. She fucked a whole football team once.” Melissa said firmly. Then she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. As it fell open, it was obvious she wore no bra. Her firm tits stretched the blouse across her firm nips, and gave her a dirty, sultry look as she looked at Lou with a bang of her dark hair hanging across her right eye.

Melissa continued, breaking into a small smile as she spoke, “One thing that Faye does know about is dick. Yeah, that little girl knows good dick from bad, and we share everything as mother and daughter.”

Lou smiled back, as Melissa pushed her lycra leggings down the sides of her thighs. She stooped and removed them, and stood back up. All that was left was a tiny black triangle of satin that barely covered the mound of her pudenda. It was hard to believe this smoking hot girl could have ateenage daughter. She looked like she was tight all over, and he wondered if she was as tight in her pussy. He was anxious to find out.

“So Lou, you can either bend me over the checkout belt here, or you can take me back to where the furniture is, and bend me over a fuckin’ couch.” Melissa said, “But you are going to fuck me with that nasty old cock of yours, and then you are gonna suck your cum right back out of my pussy, like you shoulda’ done with my fuckin’ daughter. She told me you just fucked her, came in her little teen pussy, then left her to clean herself up. That ain’t really how a gentleman treats a girl, even a little fuckin’ whore.”

“So let’s get that cock out, and you get down here and start suckin’ on this MILF pussy.” Melissa ordered.

“With pleasure,” said Lou, as he bent down to suck the nicely trimmed bush on the tight pussy.

Melissa moaned, and held Lou’s head against her mound, as he hungrily ate her pussy, and tongued her tight hole. She was ready for sex, her pussy now producing a warm slick flow of natural pussy lube. Melissa humped herself against Lou’s mouth, tensing her glutes as she pushed herself into his hungry mouth. Lou held on to the tight firm cheeks of her ass, as his mouth and chin became coated with her pussy cream.

As he felt her muscles begin to twitch, Lou decided she was ready for his cock, and he stood and turned Melissa around, and pushed her face down on the rubber belt of the checkout counter. He slid his cock up and down her pussy slit, and when it was well coated, he found the little entrance to her pussy, and poised his cock at the entrance. With a single mighty thrust, he forced himself all the way inside, hearing a distinct “oooomph” from Melissa as his cocked bottomed out inside her hot hole.

But Melissa wasn’t satisfied with just regular sex; she was a girl who liked a little roughness with her sex-play. And, she was planning to have his cock up her tight ass tunnel. In fact, Melissa needed butt sex with a nice stiff cock up her ass to really get off anymore.

After letting Lou pound away on her hungry pussy on the checkout counter, Melissa looked back at Lou and smiled.

“It seems like you need a little more stimulation to that old cock than my pussy is giving you, Lou,” said Melissa with a dirty grin. “I’m going to work on you with my mouth for a while now.”

And so Melissa knelt down in front of Lou, and sucked his still hard cock into her mouth, gently cupping his balls and massaging them gently as she hummed a bit over his cock.

Lou’s already aroused state moved to a new level, as the experienced MILF did her magic on his cock. She clearly had a lot of experience with cocks, and she was using it to pleasure Lou.

“Wow, Miss Melissa,” Lou mumbled, as he leaned back and felt a growing wave of pleasure engulf him. “You sure know how to make a man feel good.”

Her mouth filled with his cock, Melissa just laughed a bit and took a breath to respond: “You ain’t seen nothin’ yet Mister Lou.”

She was a masterful cock-sucker, as she alternately sucked his dick and then put his balls in her mouth. Inside her dripping wet mouth, she fondled the balls with her tongue, as she firmly stroked his cockmeat in her strong hand. It was almost as if Melissa was attempting to milk him for the gooey baby-batter that she knew he could make. Melissa had been fucking men since she was a teenager, so at 30 (and lookig younger), she knew how to turn on any man and make him spurt his cum whenever she wanted to. As she had gotten older, she had come to appreciate older men like Lou, who could take a lot of stimulation, and eat a lot of pussy, before finally cumming themselves.

As she brough Lou close to a climax, she backed off, leaving him lusting for more, and frustrated, for sure. Melissa just leaned back and smiled up at Lou.

“We’ll have a lot more fun,” she said, seeming to answer his unasked question about why she had stopped. “But now, old man, I want to see what you know about eating a girl’s pussy after all the years you’ve had to learn.”

She then took Lou’s hand and led him back to the furniture section, stopping at the first available couch. She chose the somewhat dirty old white brocade covered model to finally pull off her stretchy blouse, and toss it over the backrest of the couch. Removing the sweater revealed a tight pair of firm titties that looked like they might have been enhanced a bit, as they stood up from her chest in a gravity-defying display. Melissa sat down on the couch in front of Lou, spread her athletic legs, and then slid her ass forward, so her pink pussy lips gapped open just inches from Lou’s wide eyes. Lou was still sporting his rock hard cock, and he couldn’t wait to sink it deep into the hot hole presented to him. But first, he was intent on getting his tongue into the horny MILF’s pussy, and tasting it’s tangy nectar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.