Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 4: Lou Helps a Teen Who’s “Officially” a Virgin

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lou Helps a Teen Who’s “Officially” a Virgin - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou’s teenage friends were always bringing new friends into the thrift store, and Lou was always happy to meet them. Late in August on a hot Wednesday afternoon, in walked Tanya with a friend, both teens laughing and giggling as they entered the air-conditioned store. Lou made sure that the air-conditioning was kept at a rather cool 74 degrees, as he loved seeing the teens nipples harden in the cool air, under their skimpy crop tops and camisoles. Tanya walked a bit ahead of her friend, who was just a bit taller than Tanya at about 5’8” and had hair that was just a little blonder, more of a straw blonde than Tanya’s. She had a big smile, like Tanya, and leaned back against a stack of carts as Tanya approached Lou and introduced her to him.

“This is my friend Ashley, from South Carolina,” Tanya said proudly, sweeping her arm back like Vanna White, as Ashley gave Lou a little wave and a wink.

Hi, Mister Lou,” said Ashley with a bit of a southern drawl, “How y’all doin, today?”

“I’m doing better since you two walked in here!” Lou said with a big smile, as he shamelessly took in Ashley’s hot teen body, that she was showing off in a very sexy little outfit. Ashley wore a stretchy white knit v-neck top that just barely covered her firm tits, and stretched across her chest. The top revealed a broad expanse of well-tanned chest and tummy below the top, revealing toned abs and a sexy tummy between her hips, that disappeared into the un-snapped top of a pair of tiny, dark blue micro-shorts, that almost appeared painted on to her sexy midsection.

These were not cutoffs, but designer-style shorts, that looked sexy, and revealed lots of teen skin in all the right places. Her face was framed by an unruly shock of light blond hair, cut relatively short, and looking disheveled, as though she had partied late, and then slept on a couch the night before. When she turned, he noticed the fresh tag on the white thong that was visible just above the top edge of the shorts in back, where it stretched below the tramp stamp on her lower back that said “Lucky” with a flourish on both sides.

Lou took the new teen by her hand, and said, “Let me show you around, Miss Ashley, while Tanya does her shopping. You look like you’ve already got yourself a pretty cute little outfit there.”

“Have fun,” Tanya laughed with a big grin at her friend, as she was led away.

“Tanya’s such a little slut, isn’t she?” said Ashley into Lou’s ear as they walked toward the rear of the store.

“Well, there’s nothing wrong with being a slut, as far as Lou is concerned,” said Lou, as he reached down and grabbed a handful of Ashley’s firm teen ass.

“Oh, no, I didn’t mean there was,” said Ashley, “but I probably should tell you that I’m officially still a virgin.”

Lou was surprised by this, as it was unusual for any of the girls that Tanya hung out with, and certainly Ashley was dressed like a girl who liked to party.

“I never would have guessed that, Ashley, by looking at your sexy body, and the way you are showing it off,” said Lou, looking her over again and licking his lips. “But what do you mean when you say “officially” a virgin.”

“Well, mister, I’ll tell y’all,” Ashley said, then turned her voice down to a whisper and said into his ear, “If’n y’all can keep a little secret.”

Lou took the opportunity to pull the hot teen closer, feeling up her tits as he held her close, and whispered back, “Lou is real good at keepin’ secrets, darlin’ ... Let’s just slip behind this furniture and you can tell Lou all your secrets.”

Ashley gave a Lou a little kiss on the cheek as he ran his hands up and down her naked mid-section, between her top and the shorts.

“Well,” began Ashley, “I was raised by my ma and my step-daddy, after my real daddy ran off. And my step-daddy told me when I was about fourteen – that was two years ago now- that I had a “million dollar ass.” And when I asked step-daddy what he meant, he told me that, if I knew how to use it, my ass could get me anything I wanted. That’s how I got this cute little outfit, and all my other great clothes. I don’t shop at no thrift stores, mister, cuz I got guys lined up to buy me whatever I want.”

“Tell me, more, Ashley,” said Lou, “and show me that ass, while your tellin’ me the story.”

“Oh sure,” said Ashley, turning and pulling down the shorts, to reveal the firmest and roundest ass cheeks he had seen in a long time. She then pulled the shorts back up, again leaving the top front button unsnapped and gapping open.

“Very nice,” said Lou, giving her a quick slap while the shorts were pulled down. “But why a ‘million dollar’ ass?”

“Well, it’s like this,” explained Ashley, “since I was just fourteen, step-daddy told me I shouldn’t be lettin’ boys put their little dick in my pussy, cuz I could get pregnant, and then I’d just end up with babies, and livin’ in an old trailer out in the sticks. But if I kept my pussy virgin and learned how to take a dick in my ass, stepdaddy said I could get anything I wanted from any man.”

“Is that so?” mused Lou, listening intently, again fondling her ass encased in the tight shorts.

“Yeah, it is,” said Ashley, “so he learned me real good how to take a dick in my butt. First with a lubed up little toy, then with boys, and finally with big fat daddy-sized dick.”

“And did you like taking all those dicks up your little teenage butt?” asked Lou, as he became fully aroused hearing the sexy teen tart talking about butt sex with him. Lou’s cock suddenly stiffened, causing discomfort in his shorts.

“At first, I didn’t much like it, cuz it was kinda gross, and because it kinda hurt a little,” Ashley giggled. “But then, step-daddy told me all about lube, and then he showed me how if a man licks my pussy and puts his tongue in there, I can make my own lube, with my magic pussy. Can you believe it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.