Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 5: Dealing with Shoplifters

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dealing with Shoplifters - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Shoplifting was not much of a problem at the thrift store, mainly because the prices were so low, that it hardly made sense to steal when you were only paying $2 or $3 for a pair of shorts or a top that might have cost $30 to $50 new. But there were some kids who couldn’t even afford the prices at the thrift store, maybe because they were from a struggling one parent family, maybe a mom and two or three kids, all trying to get by in a small two bedroom trailer.

Lou could usually spot the poor ones, and he generally let them go if they had just taken a single item, and he could tell they needed whatever it was they had stolen. But one of his duties was officially security, so every once in a while, like it or not, he had to detain kids who were stealing from the store. Especially after a visit from the regional manager (the RM), if the manager noticed any stealing going on. That was what had happened the week before, when the RM had walked through the store, and as he observed the registers up front, he saw a teen with a baggy sweatshirt take a few items out under the sweatshirt, as Lou was focused on the dressing rooms. So at the weekly staff meeting, the store manager had told Lou to keep an eye out for shoplifters, and to make an example of someone if he caught them.

He knew it was all for show, as the local police had long ago stopped prosecuting anyone for less than $300 in stolen merchandise, and in the thrift store, you would need a truck to take $300 of stuff from the store. But Lou nodded his understanding of the new instruction, and went about his duties the following week on the lookout for someone to make an example of.

So when he saw LuAnne enter the store on a very hot Wednesday afternoon, he was on alert. He also noticed that instead of a light, loose top, Luanne was wearing a worn-out old sweatshirt, which was out-of-place on the hot afternoon. The sweatshirt completely obscured her teenage tits, which he always enjoyed seeing, as they were firm, like small torpedoes and topped with hard pointy nipples. He guessed she was about sixteen, and with the kind of firm tits she had, she didn’t need a bra, and likely didn’t have one on under the baggy shirt.

Her mousy blond hair looked a little dirty and stringy, and it hung down across the side of her face. Some stuck to the sweaty surface of her neck, but she still had a pretty pale face with lovely blue eyes, Lou noticed as she entered the store. He watched her for a few minutes as she walked in and walked toward the girls’ section of clothing racks.

She wore her usual tiny cut-off shorts, as always. Lou figured it was her only pair, as she was dirt-poor, and he knew she lived with her alcoholic mom, in a little trailer along with a younger sister, and a younger brother. The shorts were very worn, ragged and frayed denim, with stringy holes all over and white cotton strands hanging down around the edges. They were so short that the white pocket liners were visible below the frayed edges in front, sort of framing the tight zipper panel in front that bulged slightly over her mound. They were tight all over, and while they likely fit her well last summer, her tight little ass had added just enough budding sexual curve, that form the rear, the shorts showed a lovely expanse of smooth white teen ass before the toned ass merged into creamy thighs, under the frayed edge of the denim.

She seemed to feel Lou staring at her ass as she passed his vantage point, and she turned and looked over her shoulder and gave Lou a big smile. Her smile was genuine, as she knew Lou had let her go several times before when he had spotted her stealing from his store. She had a cute smile, with lips that curled over her two upper front teeth, and he had always enjoyed her look, that was somewhere between naïve and slutty. She was always a skinny kid, with long lean legs that were firm and muscled from walking and running. Today they looked a little dirty, as if she had not showered for several days, and she probably hadn’t.

LuAnne wandered around for a while and when she came back his way, it was obvious there was something more under her sweatshirt than when she had come in. She kind of avoided Lou’s look when she passed by, walking straight toward the checkout, and then around them, toward the front door.

Lou followed her, and when she reached the door, he grabbed a hold of her arm in the raggedy sweatshirt and said, “Sorry Luanne, but you’ll have to come with me.”

“Aw shit, Lou,” said LuAnne, looking downcast, “what the fuck is the problem. I just decided you guys didn’t have anything I liked today.”

“Just procedure, babe,” said Lou, as he guided her back to his tiny office in the back of the store. Luanne didn’t resist and she walked a little in front of him, giving him an up-close view of her hot ass, that showed under the baggy sweatshirt. She knew Lou was a dirty old man, and she wasn’t too proud to take advantage of his weakness for hot young teens.

Once inside the little office, Lou told LuAnne to stand in front of his desk, and bend over to put her hands flat on the desk, so he could frisk her.

“Are you sure it’s OK for you to frisk me, Lou?” asked Luanne, looking over her shoulder at him with her toothy little grin. “Don’t ya have to have a girl cop do a frisk on a girl, so there’s no funny business?”

“Well,” explained Lou, “If you want me to call the cops, and get a lady cop over here to do a frisk, I can do that, LuaAnne. But once I call the cops, then I can’t let you go without them cops writing up a full report. So, it’s up to you. Ya’ll want me to call the cops, or you want to let old Lou do the frisk?”

Now LuAnne had been busted before, and the last thing she needed was another arrest, and the shit that came with it. He ma would be all upset and she’d have to pay back her ma- or her ma’s current boyfriend- if there was a fine or other costs involved. LuAnne figured it was a whole lot better to let Lou feel her up, even if he was a dirty old man, than deal with another arrest.

“Yeah ... go ahead and do the frisk yourself, Lou. But don’t be feelin’ me up like a dirty old man, cuz I know that ain’t right, ya know?”

“I just gotta check for any goods that ain’t been paid for, Luanne. That’s all I am friskin’ for,” Lou said as he put a friendly hand on the teen’s shoulder.

“Yeah, right,” said LuAnne with a little snort. But she spread her legs, and leaned slightly over his desk, as she got into position for the firsk.

Lou started at her feet, that were strapped into a pair of high-top red Converse tennis shoes, tied with dirty white laces, tied several holes short of the top of the shoes. The shoes were dirty and scuffed, with spots of unknown origin on them. He put his hands slightly inside the cuff of the Comverse tennies, and around her ankle, and then slowly moved his hands up her legs, feeling the smooth skin and the muscles of her calves, the bones of her knees and the firm muscles in her thighs as he continued sliding his hands upward, massaging her smooth skin as he went. As his hands reached the tops of her first leg, and his left hand came up against the frayed denim covering her mound, he pressed it firmly upward, at the same time that his left hand was gently massaging the lower half of her firm ass cheek that wasn’t covered by the frayed old jeans. He repeated this on her right leg, and again spent far longer than a frisk would require at the top of the leg, pressing into her mound, and blatantly feeling the smooth, firm flesh of her right ass cheek. His cock was getting hard inside his cargo shorts, feeling the young teen’s legs and ass. Damn, he enjoyed feeling the firm ass of a sixteen-year-old girl!

LuAnne was enjoying the old man’s touch, feeling like she was all grown-up as the old man fondled her with his gentle yet firm touch. She was used to the eager but awkward groping of teen boys, who seemed to only want to touch her tits and pussy, and once they had found it, just wanted to put their little dicks inside before they came. And sometimes they came even before they got their dick anywhere near her pussy. But LuAnne didn’t really want to spend the whole afternoon at the thrift shop. She had come for some clothes for a party, and now it looked like that whole plan was fucked.

Finally, Lou finished frisking her legs, and now stood behind her, and told her he was going to frisk under her sweatshirt. She could feel Lou’s hard cock pressing into her tight buns, as she stood in front of him, with his hands around her waist. She pushed back a little to give him a better feel for her tight ass.

“Mmmm ... nice,” Lou mumbled quietly, as he felt her press back on his straining cock. He then slid his hands from her waist, inside of her sweatshirt, and began feeling his way up her toned abs and her ribcage, and up and around the firm cones of her tits. He loved her tits and he lingered on them, feeling every inch of the firm yet yielding flesh. After fully handling both sweet tits, he rubbed each of the erect nipples between his big finger and his thumb, eliciting a low moan from LuAnne. As he caressed her sensitive nipples, she rotated her hips to squash her tight teen ass into his erect cock, that was painfully locked inside his straining shorts.

“You can keep on friskin’ me, mister Lou,” LuAnne whispered as she leaned back against him. Then she helpfully lifted off her sweatshirt, that allowed two pairs of lacy panties and a couple of babydoll lingerie tops to tumble from inside the loose garment. Fortunately, the security camera was not focused on them, and so it missed the falling contraband.

Lou ignored the stolen clothes, and continued feeling her firm tits, now fully aroused, causing her nipples to swell into puffy pink mounds on top of the quivering firm tit-flesh.

“I ain’t found no contraband, yet,” Lou said more loudly than necessary into LuAnne’s ear, brushing away some of the dirty blond hair that stuck to her neck there. Lou made the statement for the benefit of the security camera’s as his mouth was nearly on LuAnne’s little ear when he said it. He was confirming to her that she was on the right track to avoid a shoplifting charge, so LuAnne smiled her little dirty grin, before she answered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.