Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 6: Teen Tryouts for Thrift Store Apartments

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Teen Tryouts for Thrift Store Apartments - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou understood that some of the teens that frequented the thrift store were anxious- maybe even desperate- to get out of the trailers where they lived with their moms. Sometimes it was because the moms were abusive, and sometimes it was just they wanted to have the freedom of being on their own and doing the sort of things teen girls liked to do. There weren’t a lot of jobs available in the small town for high school girls, so the few jobs at the thrift store for checkout and re-stocking work were in high demand. Lou was the employee with the most seniority, so he made the final decisions on who got hired, and who didn’t. It didn’t take long for the word to get out on the streets, and the trailer parks, that if Lou was your friend, you had a much better shot of landing a job. So Lou always had a line of girls at his little back office, wanting to convince him on why they would be the best girl to hire for the next opening at the busy store.

Lou loved his role at the store, not just for the plentiful opportunities to admire the hot bodies of the young customers, but also for the opportunities for sex with the teenage girls. On the other hand, Lou wanted to be fair, and wanted to give any girl the chance to escape her home life, by getting a job at the store. But it became obvious very quickly that there just weren’t enough jobs to help all the girls who wanted to get out of their home situations.

So Lou came up with another way to help a few girls leave the trailer park, on their road to independence. He set up sort of a B&B for teens in the cavernous warehouse behind the thrift store retail area. He basically arranged a series of three of the four rooms originally designed as offices- spaces of about 12 x14 feet along the side of the warehouse, as small apartments, with a bed, a chair, a wardrobe closet, and a chest of drawers with a big dressing mirror in each room. Since there was a large restroom with showers in the fourth room, that restroom served as the shared bathroom for the three apartments.

One of the first teens he invited to stay in one of the apartments was LuAnne, the dirt-poor girl who he had detained after he caught her shoplifting in the store. LuAnne was cute and sexy, and apparently was happy to let Lou fondle her teen titties, and fuck her tight pussy a few times a week, in exchange for some thrift store merchandise, that Lou paid for from his own pocket. In return, LuAnne got a rent-free apartment where she could get away from home, and a place to bring friends. When Lou caught LuAnne wearing just her panties and a stretchy camisole escorting a fifty-something guy out of her apartment, and watched him hand her a stack of bills, she explained that the guy was a sugar daddy, who was paying her $200 for a blow job and sex. Lou had gotten turned-on and walked LuAnne back inside her rent-free apartment and asked her for details about the sugar daddy. As he sat on the bed with LuAnne, the strong smell of sex, and her sexy little body barely covered by the panties and camisole was too much. He wrestled the little teen onto her back, pulled up the camisole to access her firm titties, and then dove down on her nearly hairless muff, still sticky with the sugar daddy’s cum. For some reason, Lou enjoyed the idea of sucking on the pussy of the dirty teen whore. His cock grew too hard to ignore, and by the time LuAnne moaned “fuck me, you dirty old man” Lou was ready to slam his cock into her dirty teen fuckhole. He fucked her missionary, doggy-style and then side saddle, before shooting another load of his cum into her recently fucked little pussy. At seventeen, LuAnne was always ready for sex, and her pussy always felt as tight as the first time. As he left, Lou asked LuAnne if she would mind if he found her another sugar daddy or two.

LuAnne said, “Sure, Lou. If you got a friend or two who wants to buy a little of this hot little pussy, just get me my $200, and I’ll take care of ‘em for you.”

Lou learned quickly that he could easily buy all the thrift store clothes LuAnne wanted, by simply taking a little cut from some of his breakfast club buddies who would gladly pay him $300, for an hour with the frisky little teen whore. He would collect the money at his breakfast meetings at McD’s with his half-dozen retired friends, and then schedule a time with LuAnne when he got to the thrift store. LuAnne never objected when he told her he had a friend coming by later that afternoon for sex, and slipped the girl $200 in cash, for taking care of his old buddy. It was a win-win for everyone involved.

As demand increased from his friends, he knew he needed more young “sugar babies” to service them. So he put the word out to his teenage friends that he would be doing interviews to decide who would get the other two rooms he had furnished as his suite of Lou’s B&B apartments in the back of the warehouse. He couldn’t do the interviews during working hours, so he announced he would do interviews at 10pm on Friday, but any applicants needed to sign up with him in the store Friday before the store closed. After all he could only do one interview at a time.

So on this particular Friday, he had a girl who had signed up named Tanner, who actually looked just like the dirty porn star Tanner Mayes. She was thin and not too tall, with a tight little butt, sexy legs, and a-cup tits that stood straight out from her chest. Tanner had worn a babydoll nighty style top, that showed off her hot little tits, and flared open to show off her lean waist and tight abs. She had dark hair tied up in a single pony tail. The surprise was that she had another girl with her—a tall thin brunette with a set of firm b-cup tits that pointed like traffic cones from her chest, barely covered by a thin sleeveless t-shirt. The girl’s name was Cali. Both girls looked hot and very fuckable, and wore the too tight, too short cut-off jeans that showed off their tight little teen butts.

After letting the two teens in through the warehouse back door, he pointed them toward the open apartment. He followed them, admiring the hot little asses that were only about half-covered by their micro cut-offs. Once inside the room, he had them both sit on the big queen bed. He sat opposite in the only chair in the room.

“What’s with your friend, Tanner?” asked Lou, as he looked over the two teens who had dressed to make his cock hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.