Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 7: Some Teens Just Need Some Discipline

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Some Teens Just Need Some Discipline - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou was well known around town, and especially around the thrift store as a guy who loved his teenage friends, and as a guy who was retired and always had a few dollars in his pocket.

So it shouldn’t come as any surprise that at some point, one of these teenagers who spent a lot of time on the street, would try to rip-off Lou. He was surprised to find it was one of LuAnne’s friends, Emma. Emma was another tall, thin seventeen-year-old girl with a hot sexy body like her friend LuAnne. She had long legs and a tight little ass, and a nice pair of B-cup tits shaped like half navel oranges, that she liked to show off, in tight shirts, tube tops, and sometimes just a little bikini top.

Emma wasn’t all that beautiful, but she had a cute little button nose, and a big grin that showed off her protruding upper two front teeth, that gave her sort of a “slow” look. She wore her dark brown hair in a short cut, with her bangs hanging down in front of her eyes, further adding to the “not too smart” look. Like LuAnne, she was dirt poor, and her dirty and frayed clothing showed it. She almost always wore the same threadbare cutoff shorts, that stretched across her flat tummy, and were held up by a rainbow-colored woven fabric belt. Like everything else she wore, the belt was dirty from daily wearing, and was almost worn through in places. The shorts were so frayed that they revealed the firm lower swell of her tight round butt cheeks in back, sometimes distracting Ray when she sauntered through the thrift store. Ray was definitely an ass man, and the sight of firm teen butt cheeks got him hard, every time.

On this day, she was wearing an old and somewhat dirty stretch tube top, that clung to the round half-spheres of her teen tits. The strap of her purse, worn across her front, drew further attention to her tits, as it pressed into her cleavage, and accentuated the shape of her firm boobs. As Emma walked up to him, he was distracted by the cleavage that she was showing in the tube top and he admired the firm, tanned flesh of her tummy that stretched from under the top, down to the gaps at her hips, where the old cutoffs began. But though Emma looked dumb and slow, she was actually a pretty clever girl, and was good at taking advantage of the men who couldn’t resist looking at and even touching her sexy teen body.

She was a little more friendly than usual, letting Lou reach around and feel the skin of her waist, and even fondle the cheek that was not covered by her cut-offs. She was also touching Lou, and leaning into him, and he didn’t notice when she managed to slip his wallet from his jeans, and palm it, before sliding it into the worn leather purse she had slung across her body. She gave Lou a little peck on the cheek before wandering off, saying, “See ya later, Lou.”

It wasn’t until he was ready for his lunch break that Lou noticed his wallet was missing and realized that the little tart must have pickpocketed him as he fondled her ass, and she bumped up against him. Unlike many days, on that particular day, Emma had been the only one of his teen girls to stop by and chat with him, so he knew who the culprit was, without a doubt. Lou borrowed a ten from one of his friends, and decided he would take care of Emma later. He knew where she lived, and he also knew her mama worked the night shift at the diner, so Emma would be the only one home if he stopped at the trailer after his day shift at the thrift store ended at 6pm.

It was just getting dark in the trailer park, when Lou stopped by and parked his car in the visitor parking near the entrance. He walked back the half-block to Emma’s trailer, saying hello to a couple of girls as he passed the trailers where they sat on the porch, keeping cool. No one thought anything of Lou being in the trailer park, as everyone knew he had friends both among the teens, and their moms, who lived in the park. When he got to her trailer, Lou looked through the window, and could see Emma, still dressed in her cutoffs and tube top, stretched out on her sofa, her long legs, and dirty bare feet stretched in front of her on the old couch.

He didn’t knock, but just turned the doorknob and walked in, and watched as Emma’s look turned from surprise to worry, as she saw the big man in her doorway.

“Hi Lou ... Watcha doin here at my trailer, dude?” Emma asked as if she didn’t know.

“Well, Emma, I think you know why I’m here, dontcha?” said Lou, looking at her with a firm stare.

Trying to lighten the tense situation, Emma jumped up from the couch, and came over to Lou, leaning against him, and even letting her tube top slide down a bit, to give him a better look at her tits. She put her arm around his shoulder and pressed her firm boobs against him.

“Maybe you came to get a little sugar from your friend, Emma, huh Lou?” she asked in a friendly flirty tone.

“Yeah, maybe,” said Lou, still looking at her without a smile.

Lou knew he couldn’t do much in the middle of the trailer park, since they were all packed together, and if she screamed or made any noise, every trailer within the park would know something was going down.

So he grabbed her by her wrist, and said firmly, “We’re going for a little walk darlin, so we can talk a bit.”

“But I ain’t allowed to go out at night, Lou,” said Emma, trying to pull away, and using her best innocent little girl voice with him.

“Well, it’s just with your friend Lou here, and if there’s any trouble with your mama, you just tell her to call old Lou, and I’ll explain the reason for our walk.

Knowing she was out of luck, and that Lou had her dead to rights, Emma sighed, and said, “OK, let’s go—lemme get my flip-flops on.”

And so she slipped into her old flip-flops, and they left the trailer, Lou holding the girl by her thin wrist, as he guided her down the road, toward the wooded area that bordered the park.

As they left the park, and entered the path into the woods, Emma looked over at Lou and sniffled.

“I’m sorry, Lou,” she began, “I din’t mean nuthin’ by taking yer wallet. I just needed some money for a new swimsuit, and I knew you had some money. I’m sorry. I promise I’ll pay you back.”

“Oh, yeah,” said Lou, “You’ll pay me back all right. But before that, you need somethin’ else. Do you know what that is, Emma?”

“What, Lou? I don’t know what you’re talkin about.” Emma whined, as Lou guided her deeper into the dark woods.

“You need, what you haven’t gotten, little girl, cuz you got no daddy livin’ with you,” said Lou. “You need a good hard spanking on that little ass of yours.”

“Nooo,” whined Emma, now trying harder to pull away. “You ain’t my daddy, and you can’t give me no spankin!!”

“We’’ll see about that now, little girl,” and Lou pulled her into a small hunting cabin that appeared in the darkness.

Once inside, Lou closed the door behind them and let the girl go. It was very dark, and she was disoriented, and she stood motionless, while Lou found a candle and lit it.

He then sat down on the big bench in front of the wooden table and grabbed Emma by the hand and pulled her over to him, and then bent her over his knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.