Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 8: Lou helps with cookie sales

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lou helps with cookie sales - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou was always finding new ways to help the teen girls who frequented the thrift store. So when Girl Scout Cookie month began in February, and his young friend Tanya asked him to buy some cookies, he was more than happy to help. He bought three boxes, and then pulled Tanya aside, to give her some advice. Tanya was one of Lou’s favorite girls, as she had the lean, tall teen body he loved, with a tight little ass, and firm conical-shaped titties that he loved to massage. And best of all, Tanya loved taking old Lou’s big cock, both bent over doggy style, as well as riding him bronco-style so he could fondle her titties as she bounced on his cock.

So Tanya was all ears when Lou gently put his hand on her bony hip, exposed by her low-rider jeans and guided her to his office.

“You know, Tanya,” Lou began, “I love what you are wearin’ today ... it’s damn hot and very sexy.”

Tanya was wearing worn-out low-rider jeans, with plenty of holes and thread-covered patches that showed off plenty of her skin and hugged the curves of her little bubble butt. She was also wearing a loosely knit top of a white macrame material, that allowed Lou to see the shape of her tits, as well as some of the pink skin and a hint of the darker nipples that topped them. Between the top and the jeans was a wide expanse of tight teen abs and belly, with her sexy innie belly button sporting a silver belly-button ring with dangling fake jewels that sparkled in the light. Her hips held the jeans across her mid-section, dangerously low over her pubic mound. It was the sort of outfit a hooker might wear, to show off her sexy body.

“Glad you like it, Lou,” said Tanya, throwing her hip out a bit and jiggling her titties in the macrame top for him. Then she put her hands into the worn pockets of the old jeans and pushed them down a bit, so they exposed her flat belly and the top edge of her panties. She was such a little tease.

“But I’m going to suggest something a little different to sell more cookies, Tanya.” Lou said. “And I’m pretty sure you’ll sell all your cookies within the first three customers if you follow my advice.”

“That would be great, Lou,” Tanya said excitedly, bouncing up and down a bit, her titties jiggling, and her jeans just barely hanging on to her hips.

“I’ve got a Girl Scout uniform here that I can fix you up with, and if you wear it like I’m going to show you, your male customers will be begging to buy every box of cookies you’ve got.” Lou explained. “And they will also want to grab your hot little body, and if you want to play around with them, you’ll get the opportunity to do that as well.”

“Oooooh, sounds like fun,” said Tanya.

“I thought you’d say that, you horny little slut,” Lou laughed, and gave Tanya a little slap on her ass.

“All right then, come with me to the back room, and we’ll get you dressed like a little Girl Scout slut,” Lou said with a smile, as he again put his hand on Tanya’s little waist and guided her in front of him, watching her cute ass as she walked in front of him.

He took her to a dressing room he reserved just for his own use, and told her to take off her jeans and her top, and he’d fix her up.

Once she was down to her panties, Lou looked at the somewhat worn and frayed white panties, that clung to her cute ass.

“Those panties will have to go, too,” said Lou, and the willing teen slid them down her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed bush, and a triangle of pale skin that revealed the shape of her summer bikini. “I’ve got some great Victoria Secret panties that will look just great on you, and even better under the Scout uniform!”

“Oh goody,” giggled Tanya, making her little titties bounce as she sat on the big couch.

Lou opened a drawer, and looked through a pile of tiny panties. He always picked up 6 or 9 pairs when they were on sale at VS, all in size small or extra small to fit his teen girls. He knew they all loved sexy panties, and he loved seeing them in them—and out of them, for that matter.

He pulled out a pair of pink ones, thong-style with a single strap in the rear designed to disappear between the butt cheeks, securing a wispy lace triangle in front. She lifted her legs, and pulled the tiny panties on, pulling the strap between her cheeks, and snugging it against her pink labia lips.

“Put your feet up on the couch there, darlin, and let me make sure those panties fit you right,” said Lou, smiling at the teen wearing only the tiny panties.

“Don’t forget to lick that little pussy, while you’re checkin’ the panties, Lou,” said Tanya with a little giggle.

“No problem, babe,” said Lou as he knelt down, deftly slid the panties to the side, and slid his big finger into the already wet and slippery slit of the horny teen. He lifted his finger to his nose and inhaled.

“I’m already wet down there, just thinkin’ about you diddling me, and then fuckin’ me, Lou,” said Tanya, as she spread her legs a little wider so Lou could get his head between them.

“Yes, you are, and I’m gonna just suck that hot juice right out of your hot little cunt, babydoll,” said Lou, as he dove down on her swollen pussy lips, and lapped up her slick juices.

Tanya threw her head back, and moaned as Lou mouthed her pussy, and slid his tongue inside, working it around and up and down against her swelling clit. As he tongued her juicy cunt, he reached up and grabbed a firm tit in each hand, and squeezed it, causing Tanya to yelp and moan again.

“Awww ... fuck, Lou,” moaned Tanya, “You’re gonna have to fuck me before you can dress me in no girl scout outfit, dude. I need some cock in me now.”

“That’s why I love you darlin’” said Lou between mouthfuls of pussy. “You just love to take Lou’s big old cock.”

And so after another few minutes of eating her tasty little twat, and roughly massaging her teenage tits, Lou dropped his trousers, and pulled the girl to the front of the couch. He lifted her legs over his shoulders, and positioned his cock at the pink slit of her pussy, and slammed it deep inside, causing Tanya to yelp again, “Awwwwww, FUCK! ... FUCK ME, Fuck ME! Ungggh.”

Lou hammered into the teen for what seemed like ten minutes, but was probably a little less, until he felt her little pussy begin to spasm around his dick and grip his cock like a vise. That kind of grip was too much for Lou, and he let go with a deep grunt, and shot his load deep into the teen’s hot throbbing pussy.

“Oh, YEAH, baby ... You are one hot little fuck!!” Lou collapsed on top of her, and grunted into her ear, as his dick shot its last dribble of cum into her and began to soften.

Once she got her breath back, and Lou had recovered, and pulled his pants back on, he sat in front of the now flushed teen, and watched as a little trickle of cum and pussy juice leaked from her slit.

“Pull those little panties into place now,” said Lou, as he smiled at the breathless teen.

“Won’t those panties smell like sex if they get coated with cum?” asked Tanya with wide eyes.

“Exactly,” said Lou, with a glint in his eye, “that’s exactly what you want your customers to see and smell when you sit down and open your legs to sell them cookies.”

“That sounds a little gross, Lou,” said Tanya, wrinkling her cute little nose.

“Trust me on this, Tanya,” said Lou, “that scent will sell a case of cookies.”

“OK, then, let’s get on the rest of my outfit,” she said, standing up.

Lou handed her a white schoolgirl blouse, in a size that was just about right for her. She put it on, and began buttoning it up, in the normal fashion.

“No, no,” said Lou, unbuttoning the blouse, and grabbing the tails of each side, and pulling them tight around her chest, just under her tits. He pulled the two ends together, tied them into a knot, and then adjusted the blouse so it gapped open widely, and showed the round curves of her firm tits, with just the nipples covered on each side. Tied as it was, the blouse was stretched across her chest, and pushed her tits upward and together to create a cleavage, and offering them up for inspection.

“Ooohh, that’s kinda dirty, Lou,” said Tanya, “showin’ off my titties like that.”

“That’s the idea, babe,” said Lou, now handing her the green skirt to wear.

“Now with the skirt, I think that one will fit you pretty nice and tight, right around your hips, about where you wear those cute hip-hugger jeans of yours,” said Lou. “But before you put it on, I want you to roll the waistband two complete rolls, to shorten the skirt to just below your ass.”

Tanya rolled the waistband of the skirt and stood to pull it on, sliding it up her legs. As the zipper was in the rear, she asked Lou if he would zip her up.

“Sure, babe,” said Lou, kneeling in front of her, and adjusting the skirt, so that it stretched across her hips, revealing a wide swath of taut teen flesh above the skirt all the way up her chest to where the blouse was tied under her boobs. Her belly button ring and its dangles called attention to her sexy abs. He adjusted the skirt so that the pink thong panties showed above the waistband, all around the top of the band.

And with the waistband rolled up, the skirt just barely covered her bare ass cheeks. He reached around and gave each firm cheek a little squeeze, making Tanya giggle.

“It feels like my ass is totally naked, Lou,” said Tanya, placing her hand down to feel where the skirt ended.

“Now you see what the object is, do you, babe?” asked Lou, giving her a little slap on the exposed ass cheek. Lou then handed her a pair of high-heeled platform sandals, that made Tanya look taller and made her long legs look even longer. It also elevated her so that an observer could see under the too-short skirt.

“Now that you’re dressed right, I’m going to give you a couple of names and addresses. You go see these guys, dressed like you are, and you’ll sell all your cookies,” Lou assured her.

“Awesome,” said Tanya, taking the list, and tucking it into her dangerously short skirt.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Here is your green sash, which shows the merit badges you’ve earned,” said Lou. “You can see right up top, the symbol of the guy humping the girl; that’s your merit badge for ‘Fucking’ and you earned it, baby”

“That’s funny Lou,” said Tanya examining the sash with the badge and the embroidered figures doing it doggy-style.

“Off you go then and send your little sister Tammy over when you get home, and I’ll get her kitted out to sell cookies as well,” Lou told the teen.

“OK, Lou. I’m sure Tammy will come see you,” laughed Tanya, “she’s even more of a slut than I am.”

A few hours later, Lou was just lounging at the checkouts, when Tanya’s sister Tammy walked into the store.

Lou greeted the teen and invited her to his back room, where he had dressed Tanya.

“Tanya said you were going to going to dress me so I could sell more cookies,” said Tammy, as she held hands with Lou, and let him guide her along the aisles of the store. Tammy was dressed in a green skirt that too short to be allowed in school, a white blouse that was tucked into the skirt, and was half-buttoned up the front. She wore a pair of dirty sneakers and white crew socks. Even halfway unbuttoned, as Tammy wore it, her blouse hid her small tits under her little training bra, even with the green sash running from her shoulder across the front of the blouse, between her tiny boobs. Like her older sister, Tammy had two prominent front teeth, that stuck out a bit over her lower lip, making her look dumb as a box of rocks. Her dirty blond hair was tied into two pigtails that stuck out from the sides of her head, adding to the young and dumb look.

“I only sold two boxes so far, so I need some advice on how to sell more,” Tammy said, looking up at Lou.

“You came to the right place, Tammy,” said Lou with a dirty grin, and a hand on the teen’s waist. “Lou will get you fixed up so you’ll sell all your cookies to your first customer.”

“Wow, that would be awesome,” said Tammy with wide eyes.

Once inside his office, Lou told Tammy to stand in front of him, and slowly turn around, so he could get a good look at her.

As she turned, he reached out and handled her body, feeling first her shoulders, then around her waist, then running his hands up her sides and cupping her small tits that appeared to be restrained by a training bra. Finally, he ran his hands down her sides, over her bony hips, and down her firm thighs, and then back up her thighs, and around the back to cup and grab her firm butt cheeks, which were covered by a pair of white panties that covered her butt completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.