Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store - Cover

Helping the Teens at the Thrift Store

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Chapter 9: Lou Helps a New Girl at Halloween

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lou Helps a New Girl at Halloween - Lou is retired, so he takes a job at the local thrift store, where a lot of the young teens from the working class neighborhood come for clothes. Lou finds he can help the girls choose clothes at the same time he satisfies his sexual needs by fucking the slutty teens who shop at the store.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Lou always enjoyed Halloween, and the month before the holiday was always extra busy at the thrift store, as teens with very little money came looking for items they could wear as part of their Halloween costumes. And the thrift store had plenty of clothing that was ideal for costumes- cheap used uniforms of every sort, from nurses scrubs to mechanics overalls, old scout uniforms and everything in between.

For girls dressing up in sexy outfits for Halloween, there were always plenty of short black dresses that could be used as the base for a sexy witch, sexy maid, or sexy waitress outfit, and a tight red dress could always be the starting point for a sexy devil costume. And Lou was always happy to help the girls by looking over the fit of the clothes. He never got tired of helping the hot 16-18 year olds, as they scampered around the store, grabbing armloads of clothes, and then disappearing into the changing rooms, and emerging in some sexy outfit that usually accentuated their budding teen bodies, and almost always showed off their perky tits and hot little asses.

Some of the girls were Lou’s friends, and a few had become his little fuck buddies- willing to let Lou fondle them, and fuck their tight teen pussies, usually for a twenty dollar or so tip. Almost all the girls came from the nearby trailer park, so they were almost always poor, and appreciated a few dollars from Lou, and would tease and show-off to get his attention.

Lou loved his job, and because the girls were often moving on, and moving away, he liked to continually add new girls to his list of teenage friends. And of course, he was always on the lookout for new girls who were his type: tall, thin and just beginning to bloom with firm little tits that showed off puffy nipples. He also preferred blondes, sometimes with the scruffy dark roots often referred to as “dirty blond,” but he was not averse to befriending a hot teen with dark hair, especially the sort of straight dark hair that framed a beautiful pale face. If a girl was especially promising, and hot, he would usually invite them to his own trailer down the street from the thrift store, to get to know them better.

So it was that early October Monday, when a girl he hadn’t seen before walked in and began browsing the racks, but didn’t pick anything out to try on. She was cute and just Lou’s type- tall and dirty blonde with long straight blond hair tied in two loose pigtails. While her thin frame was completely covered in a pair of jeans and long sweater-knit coat that ended below her knees, Lou could tell that she was hiding some curves, from the way the sweater clung to her butt. He didn’t care if her tits were small—he actually liked little titties.

So Lou walked casually to where the girl was browsing racks of blue jeans, and casually introduced himself and said hello, and asked if he could help. The girl smiled with a beautiful, if a bit cock-eyed smile that showed off her teeth- with the two top front ones protruding just a bit over her lower lip. She said her name was Brianne, but she preferred being called Bri. So Lou gave her a big smile back, brushed his hand down the back of her sweater coat, and asked what she was looking for.

She said she wanted to make a costume for Halloween, but wasn’t sure what she was going to be. She sounded, and looked, so innocent, as she described her frustration with her big blue eyes wide open, looking up a bit at Lou. She gave him that frustrated look, with her two top teeth resting on her full lower lip, pouting a little bit. And then she put her hands deep into the pockets of her sweater coat, pushing the whole coat down, and exposing the top of her worn old t-shirt under the coat.

Just as Lou could make out the top of the firm rounded swells of her budding teenage tits, she looked at him with her big eyes, and blushed and looked down when she saw his eyes on her tits.

Then she looked back at him, and seemed to push down the sweater even further, and said: “And it’s gotta be a sexy costume because there’s some older guys I really kinda want to notice me, at this Halloween party I’m goin’ to.

Lou assured her that he could help with a costume, and since he was an older guy, he could definitely help her put together something that would be really hot and sexy. Bri smiled and gave Lou a little hug. Lou held her tight, and rubbed his rough beard along her neck, and whispered in her ear: “I like girls who like older men, Bri. We’re gonna get along just fine,” and he squeezed her a little tighter, and gave a gravelly chuckle into her ear.

“I said older guys, Lou,” Bri giggled, as she put her hands on Lou’s pecs and pretended to push him away, “But I ain’t talkin’ about no dirty old man like you.”

“I bet yer older than my dirty ol’ step-daddy, Lou!” she taunted him.

Lou ignored the girl’s taunt and pushed her away from him. He’d talk with her about her step-daddy later. She seemed annoyed that Lou ignored her question and surprised when he put his hand on her sweater collar.

Then his hand on the collar began to peel it up and over her head. Bri, her mouth gapped open in surprised by his boldness, did nothing to stop him. She breathed out a barely whispered, “Omigod” as Lou pulled the sweater off of her completely. Lou liked that she seemed to readily submit to his aggression.

“First,” said Lou, with his big smile, as he peeled off the coat, “let’s take off that coat, so I can see what I’m working with here.”

Lou noticed the dark green sweater was old, heavy and well-worn, with some noticeable holes and a lot of pilling. He hung it on one of the hooks near the dressing area. Once the coat was off, he could see that Bri was indeed thin and had a great shape. Her very well-worn jeans were hung a little loosely around her hip bones, and stretched across an expanse of tight pale skin under her tight abs. She wore a thin cotton t-shirt, that ended a few inches above her jeans, and was thin enough that he could tell she wore no bra under it. Not that a bra was needed, to hold what he guessed to be her perky little a-cup tits. The t-shirt was definitely an old one, as it was not only thin and spattered with some random holes and torn edges, but it also was noticeably discolored around the armpits, from years of perspriation, punctuated by frequent machine washings. Bri seemed not to care that her dark nipples, that appeared to be like Hershey kisses poking out the thin t-shirt material, were completely visible to Lou. And Lou made no secret of his lust as his eyes feasted on the luscious nipples that she presented to him.

She seemed proud of her body, as she should have been, and seemed to stand tall in a way that made her tiny boobs thrust forward a bit, making the most of what she had. Her dusky blond hair, was about shoulder length, and she tossed it a few times as she stood in front of Lou, letting him know she was at least a little interested. Lou noticed that she gave him a big smile as she thrust her chest forward, trying without success to be subtle about it.

After the extended silence as Lou had soaked in the beauty of the young teen’s hot body, and as he licked his lips, and then unconsciously let a small drool escape the corner of his mouth.

“Well?” she asked, as she smiled and locked eyes, as she caught him checking out her tits.

Lou reached out, and held Bri’s lightly muscled shoulders, and slowly turned her around, so that he could see her ass.

Bri didn’t resist in any way and let him slowly turn her completely around.

“I hope you weren’t looked at my tight little teenage ass when you was turnin’ me around, Lou!” Bri said with a pouty grin.

“Cuz only a dirty old man looks at little teenage asses,” Bri said with a smirk, tapping at Lou’s pecs as she taunted him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.