Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra) - Cover

Wednesday: a New School (Alexandra)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 3: I make new friends

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: I make new friends - It's wednesday and Alex has arrived at her new school. Read how her day goes...

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking   Teacher/Student  

Mr.Fenwick seemed to purposely ignore everyone. At least some things are the same in every school. Most teachers just don’t care about their students.

As soon as the bell rang, Mr.Fenwick looked up and greeted the class “Good Morning Girls.”

“We have a new student today.” He told everyone.

“Alexandra, could you please stand up.” He indicated for me to stand.

Oh, not a good start. I am painfully shy. Why did he have to call me out like that?

I stood up and did a little half wave to the class.

“Alexandra, tell us about yourself.” He instructed.

Oh, even worse.

I stammered for a few seconds before I got out, “Hi, my name is Alex or Alexandra or whatever you want to call me I guess. I just moved here, I’m new, Thank you.”

I stood there like a complete dork.

Of course, I was new. Sometimes, I wonder how I manage to dress myself, I am so stupid.

“Well Hello Alex.” A few girls in the class called out.

“Hi Alex.” Two girls sitting right beside me said in unison.

Most of the other girls seemed to give me a small wave. A couple completely ignored me.

I guess that is the same everywhere.

“Thank you Alexandra, if you would sit down, I will start the lecture.” Mr.Fenwick said and started to talk before I had even realized what he said...

I nervously sat down and made a mental note to thank Sarah for sitting me near the back and on the side of the classroom.

It was that tiered style with room for over thirty students, though there were only about a dozen currently in the room.

“Alex, I’m Rita.” The blond one whispered to me.

“Alex, I’m Margarat. Everyone calls me Mars, as in the planet.” The brunette on the other side whispered to me.

“You can call me Rita, as in the person.” The other whispered back.

It took me a second to realize that she had made a joke. I gave her a small smile.

“My sister thinks she’s funny, but she really isn’t.” Mars whispered to me.

“My sister thinks I’m not funny, but I am.” Rita whispered to me.

I could barely hear them, no way Rita could have heard her sister.

They must know each other well.

“I think you’re funny.” I whispered back to Rita.

“What did she say?” Mars asked a little too loudly.

“Quiet please Margaret.” Mr.Fenwick paused in his talking and shouted towards us.

I had to pause, I hadn’t heard a word that he had been saying.

Margaret called out “Sorry Mr. Fenwick” then moved a couple of seats over so the three of us could more easily talk.

“What did you say?” whispered Mars.

“I just said I think she is funny.” I whispered back so both could hear.

Rita looked pleased with herself, while Mars gave us both a fake soured look.

I really liked these two girls.

“Where are you from?” asked Rita.

“Out west.” I replied.

“Cool, do you have any brothers?” Mars asked while Rita gave her a strange look.

“No, only child.” I replied.

“Live with your mom and dad?” Mars continued to inquire.

“Just my mom.” I replied.

“Do any sports?” Rita asked.

“Swimming and running back home.” I replied.

Then it hit me, do they have swimming or track in this little town.

“Cool, Jennie will be excited to hear you run.” Rita mentioned.

“Do you mean the tall Jennie?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.