Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter) - Cover

Thursday: Climbing Up the Social Ladder (Dean, Peter)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 6: Having Status is awesome

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: Having Status is awesome - Dean joins the track team to gain status at school. Peter does the same with the chess team. Bi-Sexual.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As we entered the school, I made a quick beeline for the washroom.

I didn’t care that it was the smoking one, I just needed to shove a bunch of toilet paper in my ass to get through Language class.

Luckily, no one was smoking, though it did reek of a unique combo of weed, cigarettes, and various flavors of vape.

Quick stop in the stall, a whole bunch of toilet paper, then out for class.

As I entered the classroom, I saw Peter sitting in the middle but I didn’t walk to him.

Instead, I moved to the second last row, at the very edge.

I was going to sit with my fellow Somebodies.

Peter gave me the thumbs up as I glanced at him.

Language class was boringly awesome.

The other tiered students accepted me in their ranks.

As the bell rang, I again waited for Peter.

“Dude.” Peter said.

“Dude.” I commented and gave him a high five.

This class proved it, I was officially Tier 3.

“Hey, I think I might try the chess club after school today.” Peter said to me.

He was a very good chess player.

However, he crumbles under the slightest bit of pressure.

“You know you have to enter competitions.” I reminded him.

“Dude.” He said, telling me to shut the fuck up, he had to at least try to be as awesome as me.

“Go for it.” I replied.

Yesterday, I would have totally tried to talk him out of it. But he was good enough to make the team and it was worth the shot. That little 5k run this morning has already changed my life.

“What if I fail?” He asked, concerned.

Again, yesterday, I would have been thinking the same as him. I would have been thinking about failure and all the ways it could go wrong.

“Dude, what if you don’t?” I countered.

I was tier 3.

If I could do it, Peter could also rise up the ranks.

“A girl touched my junk this morning. Flesh to flesh. I sat with the Somebodies in the last class. Think about it, if you make it onto the chess club, you would be tier 2. Pussy would be flying at you from all over the place. You have to try.” I gave him the pep talk.

I knew that if he could get over his nerves, he would rock it.

“Ok, I will.” Peter sounded determined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.