Aunt Wendy - Cover

Aunt Wendy

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2023 by wendyk52

True Sex Story: Wendy was a college counselor, so she was in contact and alone with young men often. She was curious and began to fantasize about sex with these young men. Wendy began dressing more provocatively at work.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   .

Aunt Wendy was a cougar. Wendy accepted this well before the first time she crossed the line and had sex outside her marriage. She preferred a young man’s hardness, stamina and vitality to her husband.

Her husband has no idea that she has been fucking younger men. Wendy’s husband is a good father, provider and companion when he is actually present. Yet he was lacking as a lover. Her sex life had become became ordinary and unsatisfying. On the rare occasions when they did have sex. Wendy’s husband was a workaholic that did not prioritize their sex life. Wendy had needs.

Wendy was a college counselor, so she was in contact and alone with young men often. She was curious and began to fantasize about sex with these young men. Wendy began dressing more provocatively at work. Revealing blouses, short skirts with crotchless panties, if she wore panties at all. She liked the way the young men reacted after they caught a glimpse of her body. She felt the power she had over them, like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. She could see the effect she had on the young men and it made her wet. They squirmed and adjusted their crotches to accommodate their erections. She began to occasionally masturbate in the staff restroom on break.

The first time Wendy cheated was with an 18-year-old young black student. He did not hide his lust for her when they met. He openly grabbed his hardened cock through his pants and his eyes lingered a bit too long on her body. When their meeting was over, she left for lunch. While driving out of the colleges parking lot she noticed the young black student she had just met with at the bus stop. She impulsively pulled the car over and asked him if he needed a ride. After a bit of convincing, he entered her car. He immediately started fondling his hardness through the front of his baggy pants while stealing glances at her ample cleavage.

With a mixture of astonishment and lust Wendy blurted, you need some help with that?

The student answered earnestly, For real ... would you?

Wendy parked in a secluded spot towards the back of college parking lot. By that time, the young man had already unzipped his fly and was fishing around inside his pants. She watched as he pulled out the first big black cock she had seen firsthand. It was beautiful and made her mouth water. His cock was as big in circumference as it was long. No wonder he was uncomfortable, it amazed her that he could contain that monster in his pants at all. She grasped his BBC and her hand couldn’t encircle it. She stroked him. He closed his eyes leaned back in her passenger seat. She lusted for him. She wanted to suck and fuck his beautiful cock but, she restrained herself. They were in her workplace parking lot in broad daylight. It was too risky. However, she could literally keep a heads up while giving him a hand job. She was seriously thinking about giving in and risk sucking his cock when the young man grunted and came. He shot one of the biggest loads that Wendy had seen in years.

Wendy was hooked. This first encounter was so exciting that it has led to dalliances with many other young men since. But these are all stories for another time. Back to Aunt Wendy

Wendy was at her bedroom window overlooking the pool in her back yard. She watched the kids playing in the pool. Her sister-in-law and nephews were staying at Wendy’s house for their annual summer visit. They were originally from the same town as Wendy and lived out of state now. She had always liked her husband’s sister. Wendy’s nephews were older than her kids but always got along well when they saw each other. She was staring at her eldest nephew Zach’s body and it was getting her hot. That’s when she realized her nephews had grown so much in the past year. Zach was so tall and muscular. More brawn than brains, but a sweet kid. Joey was Zach’s younger brother by a year. He was getting taller too. Joey was cerebral, lean, dark and handsome. He reminded her of young George Clooney as opposed to Zach’s athletic dirty blonde, blue eyed confidence. Neither of her nephews were much younger than the boys she was fucking. In fact, both were now at the of the age of consent in her state. Wendy admonished the thought of sex with her nephews. However, she could not deny that their bodies made her hot.

Wendy broke her gaze from Zach to fact, see her younger nephew Joey looking up at her from the pool. Joey seemed to be studying Wendy’s body. That’s when she realized that one of her hands cupped her breast while the other played with her pussy through her panties below the window sill while gazing at Zach. Joey and Wendy locked eyes for a pregnant moment. She boldly continued to touch herself. He broke their gaze first and moved towards the pools ladder. With his back towards the others, he exited the pool. His wet swing trunks clung to his noticeable erect cock. Joey quickly grabbed a towel off a lounge chair to cover himself then gave a quick glance up at Wendy’s bedroom window once more as to see if she was still looking. Wendy stepped back from the window pleased that she had that effect on her younger nephew.

Wendy had originally decided to join the kids in the pool before she got distracted by her nephews bodies. She decided on her bikini instead of her typical one piece because she was feeling sexy. She removed her bra and panties in front of a full-length mirror. Yep ... she was still very sexy at her age. She worked out. Kept herself fit. Wendy’s hair was brown with highlights, it was cut professionally short but sexy on her. Her tummy was flat. She had all the curves in the right places. Her tits were big enough and not saggy. She kept her pussy trimmed. A practice started when she began fucking young men. She ran a hand over her breast and down to her pussy and it was wet.

Wendy was suddenly startled when noticed movement of the bedroom door crack open a bit in the reflection of the mirror. It was Joey now peeping at her fully naked body. When their eyes locked, Joey bolted down the hall. Wendy put her bikini on quickly. She had to talk with Joey and nip this peeping in the bud before word of it got back to his mom. She heard noises from the bathroom as she passed in the hallway. Wendy paused momentarily in front of the bathroom door. She thought that there was no better place to have a private talk. She grabbed the emergency lock opener on the molding above the bathroom door. In one quick motion Wendy inserted the lock opener into the door knob, popped the lock, twisted the handled and entered the bathroom. In the few moments that it took Joey to react, Wendy saw her nephew sitting on the toilet with his beautifully young, hard cock in his fist and he was stroking it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.