Nicki Gets Lucky - Cover

Nicki Gets Lucky

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Erotica Sex Story: Nicki figures out it's her innocent, needy little girl look that can help her pick up a dirty old man at the mall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   .

Last week, Nicki had sort of accidentally picked up an older guy named Rick at the mall, who she ended up fucking after he offered to help her out. He was a great pussy eater, and a great fuck, and seventeen-year-old Nicki wanted to fuck another oldeer experienced man. After her pickup of Rick at the mall, Nicki realized that her ability to pick up older men was not exactly what she had originally thought. She had focused on dressing in a super sexy little outfit, and showing off her teen tits with a tight crop top, and a form-fitting mini-skirt.

While her outfit probably helped, she realized that the fact that she was approached by Rick, and actually picked up, was more about her appearing to be distressed and vulnerable, and needing help. It was sitting in the mall’s big food court area, softly crying into her hands that had attracted Rick to her, and given him the green light to put his arm around her and offer comfort. And everything that followed, including his expert tonguing of her sweet cunt and hard fucking of her tight teen pussy.

Unfortunately, as it turned out, Rick was a salesman and had just been in town for a couple of days, before he had to continue on to his next sales calls. And while Nicki had given Rick her number, she wasn’t about to wait a couple more months to get laid again by an experienced older guy, who only came through town every three months.

If Nicki was anything, she was adventurous. She wasn’t satisfied with one older guy fucking her in the park. She wanted to meet other older guys, other experienced lovers who could satisfy her need for hard sex and her need to experiment further. And since she had plenty of time as a seventeen-year-old high school drop-out with no job, she began planning how she would pick up a new guy at the mall. Rick had been generous and had given her $100 after their hook-up, so she decided to hit the mall to buy some new clothes for her next adventure.

After browsing Forever 21, Abercrombie, Victoria’s Secret and a few other of her fave stores, she had picked up some sexy little panties and such, but no real outfits. Nothing seemed quite right for the innocent and vulnerable look she was going for.

Then, Nicki had an idea. Why not hit up the Goodwill store, with its racks of cheap and well-used clothes? There, she was sure, she could find the kind of worn out, tight-fitting jeans, and slightly tattered, tight-fitting tops, that would broadcast that she was both poor, and a little innocent and not-so-smart all at the same time. That should attract the sort of dirty old pervert that would have no problem fucking a slightly under-age teenager.

So she took off for the Goodwill store, with $80 still in her pocket, and began scouring the racks for her perfect outfit. What she found was that there were lots of great pieces, and all so cheap that she could afford to buy several hot little items that she could later mix and match for best effect.

First, she found several old cut-off jeans, in her size 0, that fit so tight, she had trouble pulling them on. One pair was kind of hip-hugger style, standard cutoff length, just below the butt, of well-worn denim, with holes and frayed edges. They rode low enough in the back, that they exposed the top string of her bikini panties. Another pair rode higher on her hips, but exposed almost hee entire little ass in back.

As for tops, she found some great ones. One was a spaghetti strap pink cotton top, of a thin fabric, with a few moth-sized holes, that was even a little frayed at the bottom edge. The fabric was thin enough that it would show off her conical tits quite well, and reveal the lovely dark nipples that seemed to turn on guys. Another that she loved was a white blouse-type top, that was designed with just one button at the bust line, and then it hung open below the button, with a little ruffle on each side.

It would just cover her boobs and was made to flare open below, to show off her tight abs and tummy. The last one was a standard sort of white school-girl blouse, well worn and a little dingy. Rather than reaching down to the waist, it was made with the fabric below the bustline narrowed into two ties, made to be tied together right below the tits, to accentuate teen titties. For Nicki, it could be worn with no bra, and really accentuate her firm, cone-shaped teenage tits.

Nicki was taller than most girls, at about five-feet-ten-inches, with long, lean legs, firm thighs, and a high, tight little ass, that looked spectacular packed into either her jean cutoffs or one of her tiny mini-skirts. She was pale and blonde, with long blonde hair that she usually tied into a single ponytail, to keep the hair out of her face. She also had the tight little tummy and abs of a runner, with no fat anywhere.

She was so frisky after her shopping trip, that she was ready to pleasure herself when she got back in her car to drive home, and she rubbed herself to a wet frenzy while she drove home. When she got home, she rushed inside with her new stuff, anxious to get on an outfit and head to the mall for some teen seduction.

As she laid the new clothes out on her bed, she couldn’t quite decide what to wear. But she settled on the very worn and frayed regular length, low-cut jean cut-offs, with the pink cotton spaghetti strap top. As she pulled the cut-offs on at home, she realized just how tight they were. While she could snap the top snap, it made it hard to breathe! So she decided to leave the top snap unbuttoned, and allow the jeans to gap apart a bit, right where the top of her little blond landing strip was.

Very hot and slutty, Nicki thought, as she looked at herself in the mirror, dressed only in the jeans. When she slipped on the top, it was a little small, and of course very tight across her firm tits, which caused it to tent out a bit. It showed off her flat tummy and called attention to the unsnapped top snap of the hip-hugger jean cut-offs.

To finish the young girl look, Nicki found an old pair of high white socks with pink stripes around the top edge, and she pulled those on almost to her knees. Then she put on a pair of old, well worn, high-top Converse red sneakers. The overall look was like the young neighborhood girl. It would be innocent if it weren’t for the tight pink top showing off her teen tits, and the super-tight cutoff’s showing off her ass and the open front snap revealing the top of her landing strip.

So, it wasn’t really innocent at all - in fact, the look was downright slutty. She had decided to pull her hair into two side pigtails, rather than the usual single ponytail. It made her look a little younger, and fit the look she was going for.

Nicki decided to walk to the mall, instead of driving, so she wouldn’t have to leave her mom’s car in the parking lot. Also, she wanted to see what kind of attention the outfit would attract, and the walk along the main drag heading to the mall would be the perfect way to test it out. She noticed the men in cars leering at her on her way, and one even slowed to offer a ride. She knew the outfit would be fine.

When she got to the mall, she first got herself a soft-serve ice cream cone and took a spot on a bench to lick and slurp at the mound of soft vanilla ice cream. As she did so, the melting ice cream dripped on to her pink top, where it looked like cum dribbles on the thin pink fabric.

As she sat on the bench, she looked around the court and noticed a couple of other kids, some girls hanging out together, and a few older men.

One of the men was kind of interesting. He was probably fifty-something, but he was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off a pretty good body, including solid arms, and not much of a gut. He was wearing a pair of old Army fatigue pants, that were well-worn, and a little dirty. He was scruffy, with a few days of stubble, that made him look a little rough, and a little dirty. Nicki decided to see if she could attract the guy’s attention, so she walked over near his table with her melting ice cream cone, and “accidentally” let a few more drips land on her top. As they did, she let out a little gasp.

“Oh, no!” Nicki said in her best little girl voice. “I can’t believe I spilled on my top. Momma will beat me for getting a mess on my top,” she continued, in a soft voice, meant to sound like she was talking to herself, but it was actually intended for the scruffy old guy to hear. As she spoke, she tried to rub the spot on her top, which happened to be right on her right boob, but as she rubbed, not only did it not help, but more ice cream dripped from the cone, as she held the cone sideways.

The old guy noticed the sluttily dressed teen, and couldn’t look away as she rubbed the nearly transparent pink top over her firm tit, and seemed oblivious to the dripping cone in her other hand. He stood up, and as she was right next to him, he reached for the dripping cone with one hand.

“Here, sweet pea,” said the guy, “let me help you with that cone, so you don’t lose the whole thing.”

As he took the sticky dripping cone and held it in one big hand, he put his other hand on the cute teen’s shoulder and held her gently as she looked down and continued rubbing at the spot on her top, jiggling her tit as she did so. Not only did the rubbing jiggle the lovely tit, but it allowed him to see pink tit-flesh through the several small holes in the fabric.

“Oh, thanks, Mister,” Nicki said innocently, looking up at the guy, and reaching to take back the cone, as it dripped sticky ice cream on his fingers, and then on hers. “Awww, now you got your fingers all sticky from my ice cream cone. I’m sorry!” she said, looking at his big hand.

“Here,” Nicki said quickly, “let me lick that sticky ice cream off for you.” Lifting his hand to her mouth, she slid one big finger, then the next deep into her mouth, and slowly slid it out, making a loud sucking sound as she did so.

“Is that better?” she asked, with a big smile at him.

While she acted young and naive, there was no mistaking the sexy way she sucked the sticky ice cream off his fingers. This girl was not naive or innocent.

So Ray smiled and reciprocated, telling Nicki to put the cone down on the table. Then he pulled up her sticky hand and said: “Now let me lick that sticky ice cream off your little fingers, too, sweety.”

“Awww ... thanks, Mister,” Nicki said innocently, as she offered her fingers up, and let him suck the ice cream off each one.

“Mmmmm,” she purred, as he gently but firmly sucked on each finger, cleaning off every bit of ice cream residue.

“You can call me Ray,” the guy said with a dirty smile, as he licked the teen’s fingers, and moved his other hand from the girl’s shoulder to her hip, where he rested it on the top edge of the little cutoffs she wore. And he gave her a little squeeze, feeling the soft flesh at her waistline.

Ignoring his somewhat inappropriate touching, Nicki said: “But Ray, what am I gonna do about the ice cream that landed on my top? It’s not coming off, and I know momma will be upset if I go home with it all stained like this.”

Ray looked down at the pink top, with several gooey spots of vanilla ice cream, that revealed the firm tit cones that the fabric poorly concealed, and licked his lips. He thought to himself that despite her statement, that top was coming off!

“Well, darlin’,” Ray said, first looking Nicki in the eye, and then back at her firm tits under the messy old tank top, “I’d be more than happy to lick every drop of ice cream off your top, but I don’t think I can do that here, out in the food court. You can stop by my house before you go home, and we can get it cleaned off, so you don’t get a spanking from your momma,” he said with as warm a smile as he could. And as he spoke to her, he gave her a little squeeze at the waist, where his big hand was almost big enough to half encircle her little waist. Again Nicki did not pull back from his touching of her bare flesh.

“Oh, that would be sooooo nice of you,” said Nicki, sweetly, standing up on her tiptoes a bit, to reach around Ray’s neck, giving him a little hug, and to give Ray a little peck on the cheek. As she hugged him, Ray could feel her firm tits press into his chest, and he licked his lips again. As she stood, Ray’s hand that had been on her waist, fell to her thigh, where he gave her muscled thigh a squeeze, and then ran his hand up her leg, and cupped one of her tight butt cheeks that was half exposed by the tiny shorts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.