Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 14: In the Neighbourhood

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: In the Neighbourhood - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

Oh, no, what have I done? I liked Eva, but not in that way. She was warm. Her kisses tasted like strawberries, but I pushed her away.

“Eva, I, ah, I have a boyfriend.”

I told her about Nathan. A weight lifted off me as I spilled out the past couple of weeks of our dates.

Eva smiled at me and cuddled tighter, pushing her head into my chest. I held her and stroked her hair.

“Why doesn’t anyone like me?” She cried.

The last thing I wanted was for Eva to cry over me. Eva was an astonishing person. I just had a boyfriend.

“Eva, you’re amazing. I just, you know.” I comforted her while stroking her hair.

I glanced around her very yellow room. Sunlight streamed in from a window high on the wall. It was like being inside a sunflower, like the one spread on the bedspread.

I kissed her forehead.

“What does a lemon need when it hurts itself? Lemon-aid!” I whispered to her.

That was one of the corniest jokes I knew. I have no idea why I said it. It was just right.

“Thanks, Margot. I, well, like yellow, and I, you know, tell stupid jokes when nervous, or something, you, like...” She tried to explain while wiping at her eyes.

“What do you call a blonde skeleton in the closet? Hide-and-go seek winner from last year.”

I chuckled nervously at her dumb joke.

“Margot, thank you for staying last night. I had a great time. I just wish.”

“Eva, you are magnificent. Suppose I didn’t have Nathan. Well, I would totally date you.”

“You mean it.”

“Yeah.”

We dressed and joined her father for breakfast. He appeared to want to say something, but he held his tongue about us, instead telling funny stories about Eva as a child.

The best was her filling the bathtub half full of water and dumping in a lot of bath soap. When her mother turned on the water to fill the tub, the suds overflowed, filling the bathroom and the hallway and foaming out the front door. Her mom panicked and ran outside naked. A police officer was driving by and thought it was a terrorist attack. He arrested her mom and handcuffed her. She sat naked in the police cruiser until her dad came home.

The neighbors still leave bottles of bath soap on their steps every year.

Eva wasn’t even grounded. Her dad and mom were so proud of her. She was only four when she pulled the prank.

I kept gazing at Eva, almost wishing I wasn’t dating Nathan. She’s so perfect.

My date with Nathan later in the day was much less fun. He was angry about China cheating on a trade deal with Germany. I didn’t follow what he was saying. We just sat on the park bench and ate the sushi he brought. It tasted horrible, like plastic. Unlike the pancakes I had at Eva’s place. He did call me his girlfriend twice, which made my heart flutter each time.

The walk after was pleasant, and our hands fit together perfectly. I wanted to go someplace private instead of to Nathan’s broken car for another blowjob.

His broken passenger seat was hard to sit in while giving him a blowjob. My mind wandered as I bobbed up and down on my warm penis. Wow, I am getting good at this. I only needed to partially pay attention to what I was doing.

My hand was massaging his balls while the other one jacked the base of his penis. He moaned and pushed my head down on him. The secret is to keep your hand near the base so the dick cannot go too deep with his pushing.

Nathan pulled my shirt up and bra down, exposing my little breasts to the cool air. My nipples stiffened and rubbed against his jeans as I sucked. One of his hands moved to play with my right breast, pinching and roughly grabbing at it.

I hadn’t finished getting him off when an old lady tapped the car window. I bolted up. Nathan calmly lowered the window and laughed at the lady who cussed him out. His glistening dick was on full display. She kept yelling about calling the cops and how I was a horrible slut.

Nathan, still laughing, just backed the car out of the parking lot and drove off. I didn’t know what to say. She scared me so much. His dick was still hard, and he just kept laughing at how the old bat sure got an eye full and how she’d masturbate later to the image.

I calmed down and even laughed at the image of the wrinkly lady masturbating. Do senior citizens even remember what sex is?

As we drove, Nathan switched from talking about the old lady to asking for a blow job. We were in an empty residential area. Do people in California ever go outside and walk? They live in the most beautiful place with the most beautiful weather but drive everywhere.

Nathan calling me his girlfriend a few times convinced me. As he drove, I leaned over and took his erect warm cock between my wet lips. I was like a pro now. I knew how to lick around the head, to use my hand on his shaft, and how to suck gently but with great suction. I recognized the signs that Nathan was about to cum and prepared to drink his seed.

Just as he was coming, the car bumped, and I lost contact with his penis. His cum sprayed across my cheek, into my hair, then onto his stomach. We came to a fast stop, causing me to slam hard into the steering wheel, cutting my head. Blood gushed out. Worse, the airbag deployed, squishing me into Nathan.

“Fuck, you got fucking cum on me,” Nathan screamed at me.

I put my hand to my sore head. Blood leaked down.

“Fuck, Margot, you’re bleeding. Get out before you bleed all over my car.”

I opened the door and fell onto the soft grass. We had hopped the curb and stopped on someone’s lawn. A Hispanic person was coming out of the house, screaming about us being on his lawn.

Nathan must have panicked. He backed up off the lawn and sped away. He left me bleeding on the lawn of a stranger, who continued walking towards me screaming.

I tried to focus on him, but between blood and cum, my eyes stung, and I wasn’t able. I must have appeared horrible because the guy stopped yelling.

I just sat there holding my head. I didn’t know what to do. The man knelt beside me, repeatedly asking something.

I just held my head, not understanding what he was asking.

His wife joined us. The world was moving in and out of focus. She instructed her husband to get blankets, bandages, or maybe both.

My head spun in the warm sunshine. The grass was so green and pretty with the tiny drops of red. The red and green reminded me of Christmas. Was it Christmas? I didn’t have a present for Mom yet.

The husband put a towel around my head.

My senses slowly returned. I knew where I was and what was happening.

I was sitting on someone’s lawn, bleeding with cum covering my face and exposed breasts.

Shit, I pulled my bra up and shirt down.

The two helped me stand and asked if I wanted to go to the hospital. Shaking my head, no, hurt.

They asked where I lived. I mumbled my address. It turned out to be five houses away. With one on each side, they walked me home.

As we stumbled, my head cleared more.

My little rabbit sat under the bush, surrounded by its friends. They stared at us like they were concerned about my health. I waved to them, and they bolted for their underground burrow.

“Is your mom home?” The woman asked.

“No, she’s out shopping, but I’m ok,” I said bravely.

Is that true? I am ok, right?

Their daughter joined us, opening the front door. The wife bandaged me up and put me down on the couch.

“You will be ok. Head cuts always look worse than they are because they bleed so much.” She said, lightly touching my head and staring at my eyes.

“Thank you,” I repeated over and over.

I was regaining all my senses.

“Our daughter, Sofia, will stay with you until your mother returns.” She said while putting medical stuff away.

“She doesn’t have to. I will be alright,” I claimed, but I didn’t feel ok.

“Sofia, stay and make sure this young lady is alright.” The lady told her daughter.

The daughter put one arm around me, and I melted into her embrace.

“Margot, my name is Margot,” I mumbled.

I was getting tired.

“Margot, who was that in the car with you?” The husband asked in anger.

“A friend,” I replied.

I was upset that Nathan had abandoned me.

“You need better friends. Sofia will look after you.” The husband commanded.

The silence and wisdom of the statement sat in the room with us until the husband and wife waved goodbye and left for home.

“Was that your boyfriend?” Sofia asked in perfect English.

I don’t know why I expected her to have an accent.

“Yes, but you can’t tell my mother,” I exclaimed.

“Don’t worry. I don’t tell my mom about all my girlfriends either.” Sofia said, leaning in and wiping my face with a wet cloth.

I was thankful that she was wiping away the blood and cum. Oh, I must smell terrible.

“Girlfriends?” I stammered.

“Does that offend you?” She asked in worry and defiance.

I shook my head no and immediately regretted it as the room spun.

We sat in silence. The waves of fatigue washed over me, but I didn’t want to sleep. Maybe I have a concussion. What if I don’t wake up?

She caressed my hair, soothing me.

“I’m not hitting on you.” Sofia suddenly broke the silence.

“I know. I, I have a few friends who like girls.” I replied.

She just nodded. Are all California girls my age cool like this?

As we waited, she asked about my past. I told her about just moving here and a bit about the soccer team. She then talked a bit about her past. It turns out that she is a 5th generation American, even longer than my family. Her mom is a doctor, and her dad is a teacher.

Soon, I forgot about my bandaged head, and we were laughing about stupid celebrations. Turns out, we both liked the same movies and shows.

Mom eventually came home. Of course, she panicked. Sofia was so calming. She knew what to say to imply that someone other than my boyfriend was dropping me off. Thankfully, Mom didn’t press that point. Mom just panicked about everything else.

Luckily, Sofia’s mom, Camila, came over and explained everything will be fine. She suggested a hospital visit, but it wasn’t necessary. Turns out the cut was shallow and didn’t need anything more than a bandaid. While she worried about a concussion, my symptoms were already disappearing. She figured it was just shock.

Dinner was anticlimactic. However, I did discover that I left my phone in Nathan’s car. Using Mom’s phone to call Nathan was out of the question, but I did use it to call Erin to talk to Abigail to text Nathan to drop the phone off at Eva’s house to bring it to practice tomorrow, the excuse being that I left it at Eva’s place.

Jerk Nathan didn’t drop the phone off until Monday evening. Eva knew how important my phone was to me. She made her dad drive over and drop it off that night.

Sofia and her mom were over having coffee.

“Hey, Margot, sorry, I forgot to bring this to practice this morning,” Eva lied, handing me my precious phone.

I hugged her and introduced her to Camila and Sofia. Something passed between Sofia and Eva as they waved. It was like electricity arcing between them. Is this love at first sight? Nathan and I were close, but this was another level.

Eva stammered something about her dad waiting, and Sofia stammered that her dad was at home.

Eva turned and almost ran out to the idling car. Sofia’s face was a deep red.

“Well, Eva seems nice,” Camila commented with a slight grin.

Mom, Camila, and I glanced at each other and then at Sofia. Sofia was still staring at the closed front door that Eva had just bolted through.

My phone pinged three times in quick succession.

Eva - [Is she still there?]

Eva - [do you have her number?]

Eva - [wait, never mind]

I smiled at how flustered Eva gets around someone she likes. She will suck Coach Mark off or play with Julia but then get like this about Sofia.

“Sofia, let’s leave the moms to talk. I want to show you something in my room.” I stood and led Sofia to my room.

As soon as I closed the door, I turned and asked,” So, do you like Eva?”

She stammered, blushed more, and nodded.

“She wants your phone number. Do I give it to her?” I asked.

Sofia squealed and jumped face-first onto my bed. She started to cry.

What is going on? Why is she crying?

I carefully walked over. I barely knew this girl. I gently sat on the edge of my bed and tentatively put my hand on her upper back.

She moved her face into my lap.

“What if she doesn’t like me?” She argued.

Wow, teenagers make no sense.

“She just asked for your phone number.” I countered.

“Yeah, but what if after talking with me...” she didn’t need to finish the statement.

I stroked her soft black hair.

“But what if she does,” I reassured her.

Her arms wrapped around my waist. She pressed her face into my stomach.

“Why don’t you talk to her?” She asked.

I dialed Eva. As soon as she answered, I handed the phone to Sofia.

Sofia moved to sitting on the bed and held the phone to her ear.

Neither spoke.

The silence dragged on and on.

Finally, I shouted, “Eva, Sofia likes you and wants to know what you do for fun!”

Eva squealed over the phone and talked.

Sofia’s face went from worried to a messy smile to pure excitement as Eva talked.

Sofia just listened while Eva rambled. It was like she was purposely being quiet to hear Eva better.

Finally, Eva stopped talking. Sofia just held the phone to her ear, grinning.

“Sofia, tell Eva about playing soccer when you were younger.”

The dam burst, and Sofia talked. Eva responded. The two were talking. They seemlessly interrupted, tangented, and talked over each other. Both were too excited to care.

While it was fascinating to listen, the flow of the conversation didn’t make sense. I wanted to text people on my phone, but with Sofia using my phone, I only had my laptop left for entertainment.

I opened it to a porno that I had been watching a while ago. A brunette was eating out a blonde on the screen. I quickly closed it and glanced at Sofia. Did she notice? She smiled at me, leaned over, and opened it while telling Eva on the phone what was playing on the computer. Eva then explained everything we had done together. Sofia’s hand moved under her shorts and started masturbating to Eva’s voice and the image on the computer.

“The girl on Margot’s computer looks just like you, Eva. I so want to be doing that with you.” Sofia groaned into the phone.

I glanced between Sofia rubbing herself and the woman on the video. I wanted to help Sofia, but I also wanted to stay true to Nathan. I slipped a finger down my shorts to massage my pussy.

It was already moist and getting wetter. Are my lips getting bigger? They feel bigger today.

I knew that I wouldn’t get off like this, but it was so sexy doing this with Sofia while Eva listened. The Moms in the kitchen laughed about something. The naughty idea of Camila and Mom opening my door and watching us drove me crazy. I switched the video to a female foursome. The two women were much older, almost like our mothers.

Sofia knew the meaning of the video and nodded approval. It’s such a horrible, nasty image of the Moms watching us and then joining us.

I needed to shove something big inside me. I moved from the bed and grabbed my monster. I wanted Sofia to watch this split me in two.

She laid back and was frantically fingering herself, her shorts now only on one leg. The bushy, mocha, spread pussy was beautifully parted with her mocha cream fingers slamming in.

Sofia’s eyes grew large as I pulled off my shorts and sat down on the monster beside her. It filled me, the pain shooting around my body.

I glanced down, my pussy lips stretched around the monster. They appear bigger.

Sofia had her legs spread wide, her black pubic hair perfectly framing her pussy and fingers. I wish Eva was here in person and not just on the phone. I wish Nathan and I weren’t dating. No, I just want Nathan to be more open-minded.

A foursome with Sofia and Eva would be earth-shattering.

I rubbed hard on my clit, imagining Nathan joining us.

A woman on the computer screamed, spraying the two teenagers. The other older woman was fucking one of the teenagers with a huge strap-on.

That’s like Mom fucking me with my monster. And Camila was fingering Sofia. Nathan’s baby cock up my ass, or maybe he’d fuck Mom while she fucked me. I was appalled at my nasty thoughts but also very turned on.

Sofia was getting close, and based on the grunts from the phone, so was Eva. I was so horny. I reached out and pinched Sofia’s nipple through her shirt.

Sofia started the chain reaction. She orgasmed, causing Eva to scream over the phone, which sent me over the edge. I collapsed beside Sofia, who was still talking with Eva.

A Knock on my door, “Sofia, we have to go.” Camila’s voice rang through.

My image of her and Mom watching flashed through my mind. This time, it was gross and horrible.

Sofia and I dressed, and the two love birds exchanged long goodbyes.

They left us for the night. I expected Mom to ask her twenty questions, but nothing, just running and bed.

Tuesday blurred into Wednesday. I had an exceptional practice and a useless counseling session. I was giving Nathan the silent treatment over the incident.

Wednesday, I finally responded to Nathan and agreed to another date on Sunday. I wanted him to wait and stew. I did send lots of suggestive texts, implying that Sunday was the day to lose my virginity. I was excited but nervous at the idea of finally losing my virginity. I hope it’s extra special.

I was extra horny at practice imagining Sunday with Nathan. Eva made sure she paired with me on all the drills. At first, I was excited to fool around with her, but all she wanted to do was talk about Sofia. They went on a date last night. Eva was worried that maybe they weren’t compatible because they hadn’t kissed.

“You know, you don’t have to eat pussy every time you do something with a girl,” I commented a bit too loudly.

“Yeah, but it feels good,” Lise commented beside me while licking Fenna.

“Shut up,” Eva yelled at Lise, stood up, and walked away crying.

I ran after her to try to calm her down. She was so much like Sofia. I imagined them together, crying because the other person was crying because they thought that person didn’t like them, but they did, which caused them to cry in the first place. Teenagers, how do our parents put up with us?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.