Mom Watches - Cover

Mom Watches

Copyright© 2023 by alohadave

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Colleen finds herself watching her daughter and boyfriend having sex and watches them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Colleen spent the next week trying to return to a sense of normalcy.

Her daughter’s boyfriend, Sam, caught her watching them have sex. Not only that, she had followed his commands. First to not make herself cum while watching them, then later to make herself cum after they left the house.

In the cold light of day, she felt ashamed and embarrassed by her actions. What kind of mother not only watches her daughter having sex but gets herself off while watching?

She threw herself into her work, trying to make sure that she didn’t run into either of them at home. On the weekend, she made up errands to stay out of the house.

It worked for a while.

Colleen went out with friends for a night on the town. Dinner and drinks.

“Mom’s out for a couple hours, we’ll be all alone,” she smiled.

“Netflix and chill?”

They settled in and watched something romantic.

Molly snuggled up to Sam, half laying on him. She caressed him while only half paying attention to the movie.

Her hand found its way to his crotch. She rubbed on him through his pants. His cock was getting hard from her attention.

“Hmmm, what do we have here, mister?”

He grinned. “Something special for you.”

She slid her hand inside and wrapped his cock in her hand. It filled her hand, and she started stroking along his hardness.

Helping her out, she undid his pants and slid them down along with his underwear.

“I love your cock.”

“Show me how much you love it.”

She grinned at him and slid down to the floor between his legs. She pulled his pants and underwear the rest of the way off.

Kneeling before him, she took his cockhead in her mouth. She loved the feeling of him filling her mouth.

Just then, Colleen’s uber was pulling up to the house. Her night had fallen apart when her friends had to cancel last minute. Since she was already out, she had a couple of drinks to delay the ride home.

Putting it off as long as she could, she called for a ride.

Standing in front of her house, her daughter’s car was in the driveway. Molly was home.

Crap. She went to the back door to try to avoid them. She could sneak by the living room and hopefully, they wouldn’t see her, and she could get to her room without looking at them.

She felt like a fugitive creeping through her own house, trying to avoid seeing her daughter’s boyfriend again.

Through the back door, through the kitchen, she heard sounds from the living room. Creeping around to the doorway facing the living room, she peeked her head around.

What she feared, was happening. Her daughter was on her knees blowing her boyfriend. She hoped that it was dark enough for him to not see her.

She started creeping across, and when she was in the middle of the doorway, she turned to look, and he was staring right at her.

She was caught and froze there! He waved hello and motioned to her to come into the living room.

She shook her head rapidly. She wasn’t going to go in there. What would her daughter say? How would she react? She felt guilty that her first reaction was about what her daughter would think. Not because he was half her age, and dating her daughter.

She stepped back out of the light, obscured by the shadows.

Though she didn’t want to see more, she felt compelled to stay. He was staring at her. His eyes held her in place.

After the last time, she had held off on touching herself, stopped herself from getting off. Now, the memories of how she felt watching them rushed back to her.

As she watched, Sam groaned, “oh baby, you suck my cock so good.”

Molly pulled her head up and said, “anything for you babe.”

She went to put him back in her mouth but he stopped her. “I want to eat you out.”

They switched places. She scooted her plump ass to the edge of the couch and spread her legs for him.

He licked up and down her slit, tasting the dew trickling from her lips.

Colleen watched them from the shadows. She should leave, shouldn’t be watching them. But she didn’t leave. She watched them, slipping into her voyeuristic fantasy. He was her fantasy. She was imagining how it would feel for him to lick and suck her pussy, not her daughter’s. She was jealous of what she should be feeling instead of her daughter.

With her drought of decent sex, she missed the feelings that good cunnilingus gave her, and she could tell that he was good at it.

Feeling his tongue running over her labia, lapping at her juices.

Sam had her daughter’s lips spread now, sucking on her clit. She was moaning and holding his head tight to her.

Colleen tugged her skirt up to her hips. Her thong was exposed. Anyone looking would have seen how soaked they were with her juices. She rubbed over her lips, through the thong.

Sam kept sucking on Molly’s clit, and slid two fingers into her wet canal. She jumped, “oh yes, fuck me with your fingers!”

He pumped his fingers in and out, feeling her pussy muscles contract around them as if trying to hold them in.

Colleen pulled her panties to the side and slid two fingers inside her snatch. She wanted to feel the same things that he was doing to her daughter. Holding in her moans, careful not to alert her daughter that she was watching and frigging herself.

He kept at her until she was thrashing on the couch. She yelled out, “oh fuck! I’m coming Sam, I’m coming on your face!” He held himself to her as she writhed in orgasm.

Colleen was amazed at how wild her daughter was when she came. She didn’t get that from her, for sure. She kept frigging herself until she came herself. She sagged against the wall as her orgasm took her. She was breathing hard trying not to make any noise, lest she was caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.