Katya Gets a Man-friend - Cover

Katya Gets a Man-friend

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2023 by SuburbanStories

Coming of Age Sex Story: Teenage Katya, who's grown up in the trailer with her mom fucking a string of men in the adjacent bedroom isn't satisfied with the boys who she's had. She lusts after a real man. So she decides to seduce one of her mom's lovers.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Small Breasts   .

While Katya was blond and blue-eyed, she was not Russian or anything else exotic. She was an all-American brat, whose mother lived in the trailer park and gave birth to her when she was just 19. Her father was likely some good-looking, smooth-talking trucker or other rough-and-tumble character, who came through the town at some point, and sweet-talked Katya’s teen mother Debbie into a night of wild sex- or maybe paid sex, which Debbie also did on occasion. In any event, Katya didn’t know who her father was, and her mother likely did not either.

Katya grew up fast in the trailer park, seeing men of all ages and types come through her trailer, and sometimes spend the night with her mother. By the time Katya was 14, she was starting to attract attention herself from some of the male visitors, and started wearing sexy clothing, to see if she could get attention from some of the guys who came through the trailer. At that age, of course, she was just developing her curves, and still had the sort of barely noticeable tits that a training bra was meant to conceal. Her little ass, however, was a cute little bubble butt, and her long legs made her seem a bit older than her age. She also wore her hair loose and a little scruffy, letting the dirty blond hair fall across her face, hiding her young features, and making her look a little older and a little slutty. She was super curious about sex, which she had heard about and talked about with her friends. She had also heard her mother and various lovers moaning and screaming with pleasure in the adjacent bedroom of the little trailer she shared with her mom. Being so curious meant she was no longer a virgin after she let a boy from her high school fuck her when she was sixteen in the back seat of his car. But Katya knew that the sex her mother was having was much different than the quickie she had which left her wanting more.

Whenever she could hear her mother with a lover, she always got up early, and made sure she was in the little kitchen area of the trailer when the visitor got up, and invariably wandered into the kitchen in the morning, looking for coffee. She made sure she had made coffee and was ready to serve up a cup—along with a healthy view of her long legs, tight little butt, and sometimes a peek down her blouse or her pj top if the guy was cute. She loved to see the reactions from the guys who spent the night with her mom and loved to see them tent their underwear or pants with a big boner, caused by seeing her sexy young body. She never let them do anything, but she loved to tease. Once last year she gave one of the guys her cell number, but he hung up after she told him she was only sixteen.

Katya had come up with several little outfits for these morning displays, and she made tweeks based on how the men reacted to her as she pranced about serving them coffee, and otherwise flaunting her cute body. Her first outfit had been the little baby doll nighty her mother bought her when she was 13, that now was much too tight, too short, and showed off all the parts of her body that were developing the curves that drove men wild- the bubble butt, the swelling breast mounds with puffy tits, and the smooth and flat belly that only young girls seemed to have. The baby doll nighty was in a light blue, that contrasted well with her pink skin, and the dark nipples of her little titties. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she liked how the top was nearly see-through and showed off her little breasts, surrounding them with lacy cups. The short top allowed the men to see her entire ass encased in the matching baby blue lace-edged panties, that were stretched to their limit by her bubble butt, and of course left the long length of her lightly-muscled long legs completely naked, and open to inspection. Several of the guys had invited her to sit on their laps as she wore the babydoll, but one of the guys got a little carried away and started fondling her right in the little living room. When her mom saw that, she threw the guy out, and spanked Katya’s ass until it was bright red. So she now avoided any sitting on laps. Her mom also got mad when she saw her in the too-small baby doll, and told her she needed to “put some clothes on” if she was going to be in the kitchen. Katya’s mom didn’t seem to care about the looks her daughter was getting from her many boyfriends, because she still thought of her as just a child. Katya, however, was determined to learn about sex, and not from a high school boy, but from one of the studs who was fucking her mother. Katya’s mom Debbie was still hot in her mid-thirties, and she was bringing home some sexy guys, some in their thirties, and some a little older. One or two were probably in their fifties.

So Katya’s second and evolving outfit that she started wearing about the time she turned 17, was a little less overt, but still allowed her to show off, and try to get the guys attention, and see if she could get them to make a move on her. Her top was a deep v-neck camisole, with spaghetti straps, in a size too small for her developing tits, so it stretched across them, and ended much too high over her flat tummy. Below she wore a regular pair of red flannel pj bottoms, but it was how she wore them that made the men stare. She wore the pjs stretched across her bony hips, so that they showed clearly the v between her hips and were low enough that they showed the few wisps of dark blond pubes that had begun to surround her little pussy. In back her bubble butt held them up, but not without revealing a hint of butt crack at the top edge of the pj’s. Just above her butt, she had a new tattoo, obtained without her ma’s permission. The guys seemed to like this look, and she noticed them looking at her mid-section, and often putting their hands on her waist or on her exposed hips. After seeing, and feeling, the positive reactions to her new tease outfit, Katya decided she would seduce one of her mom’s boyfriends, and maybe blackmail him a bit to get some sex from a more experienced, older guy. At 17 now, she was horny all the time, and fingering herself only made her hornier. She really wanted one of these older guys who was making her mom scream with pleasure.

Katya was awakened that Saturday morning by some louder-than-usual moans from her mother in the next room. She heard her mother’s shouts as she came, and then several more moans as she evidently had multiple orgasms, with whoever she was fucking. Katya couldn’t resist frigging herself as she imagined an older lover, and she came on her hand and leaked a little on her pj bottoms. She definitely wanted to be in the kitchen this morning to see who was giving her mom these multiple mind-blowing orgasms. She tightened the pj bottoms around her hips, pushing them down low and sexy, and then adjusted her top so it showed off her young tits. The camisole was the same size as always, but since her tits were growing, the top was now almost obscenely tight, and did little to hide her pencil tip nipples.

Katya was reclining in the big lounge chair when the guy came in, and she was surprised to see he was older, probably fifty or so. He had a nice solid body that showed he worked out, and a shock of gray hair and a sort of scruffy dark grey beard. He was hot for an older guy, and Katya immediately felt her little pussy twitch and begin to heat up, as she watched the guy enter the kitchen and adjust his eyes to the light. It didn’t hurt that he was wearing only his worn old jeans, that hugged his hips, and showed off a six-pack of abs, as well as a big, strong tanned chest and solid, muscular arms. Katya also noticed the bulge in the front of his jeans, and she licked her lips, thinking about what was under the jeans.

Katya immediately jumped up, and bounced over to the guy, and introduced herself.

“Hi, I’m Katya,” she said, thrusting her hand forward, and standing with her back arched, forcing her tits and her bare midriff forward, and allowing the guy to inspect her sexy teen body. “I’m Debbie’s daughter, and I’ll be glad to make you a cup of coffee if you want one.”

“Well,” said the guy, still a little groggy, “I’m Clay, and a cuppa joe sounds pretty good right now. Thanks, Katya,”

“Your welcome,” said Katya, as she turned quickly to make the coffee, letting Clay get a look at her little bubble-butt that filled out the pj bottoms that hung around her hips, and the tramp stamp just above.

She quickly returned with his coffee in a big cup, and asked if he wanted cream or sugar.

Clay smiled and said, “Well, Katya, you are sweet enough to sweeten the whole pot of coffee, but I’d love a little cream.”

Katya giggled at his little joke, and said, “I’ll get some cream for you, Clay.”

She returned and bent over in front of Clay, allowing him to look at her tits encased in the tight camisole, leaning down so her head almost touched his. As she poured the cream, she looked him in the eye, and said “Say when.”

As she displayed herself, Clay reached out and put a big hand on her thin midsection, and gave her a little squeeze, as he said, “When!”

He looked right into her eyes with his big brown eyes, and when he said the word ‘when’, Katya almost came. It was so hot to have this older guy looking in her eyes so intensely and putting his big hand on the sensitive skin of her waist, so close to her itching pussy. She knew she wanted him and was determined to seduce him.

So as soon as she retuned the cream to the tiny kitchen, she returned and sat right on the big arm of the chair that Clay was sitting in. In her position, all she needed to do was to lean back just a little, and he would be able to look up her too-small camisole, and see her firm young boobs, where the little top tented outward. When Clay looked over at her, his eyes were immediately drawn to the long expanse of her abs and tummy, and he followed the skin upward until he saw the undersides of her lovely tits, where they tented out her top. Katya just smiled, as she saw him inhale when he saw her boobs.

Excited by this hunky guy looking at her body, Katya slid her hand down the front of her pj’s and slid her finger along her now wet slit. She pulled it out, and as Clay continued looking up her top, she slid the finger over to his mouth, and over his lips.

Clay sucked on her finger, and tasted the tangy salty funk of her young pussy.

“Mmmm, you got me all excited now, and you see how you’re makin’ my little pussy all hot and wet, Clay,” she whispered into his ear, close enough that he could feel her hot breath. “You can’t just leave me all excited like this.”

“I’d love to take care of you baby,” Clay whispered back. “But your ma is about ten feet away, and she’d kill me and you if we got caught out here. I’m going to write down my address, and you come see me after I leave, and I’ll take care of that little itch of yours. I live just down the block; you can walk to my place easy.”

“OK, but don’t mess with me, dude,” Katya said firmly, as she handed him a pen and a little scrap of paper.

He quickly scribbled his address and phone on the paper, and Katya took it and slid it into the pocket of her pj’s. She had just pocketed the paper, when her mother came into the kitchen.

“Hi ma,” Katya said brightly, “Can I get you a cup of coffee?”

“Sure baby, thanks,” Debbie said, still a little groggy. “I see you already got a cup for my friend Clay.”

“Yeah, ma, Clay’s all set, aren’t you,” said Katya, giving Clay a little wink that her mother couldn’t see.

“Yeah, Deb, your girl Katya got me a cup fixed up as soon as I came out here,” he smiled at Katya, “she’s a good girl.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.