The Visitor - Cover

The Visitor

by THodge

Copyright© 2024 by THodge

Incest Sex Story: His mother's sister comes in visit.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   .

Deniece and David were sitting in their living room, engaged in conversation. As the doorbell chimed, David promptly rose from his seat and made his way to answer it. As he opened the door, he was greeted by the sight of his aunt C standing there.

“Good morning, sir. It appears that you have experienced significant growth, David.” She observed him with great attention, carefully noting every detail until her gaze settled on his mid-section, where she noticed a prominent bulge. She smiled to herself and thought, ‘I’ll just have to see what he has in there?’

“Mom, it’s Aunt C,” he said, politely widening the door to welcome her inside. As he followed her into the living room, he couldn’t help but admire her appealing ass. He pondered the possibility of acquiring some of that.

Deniece stood up and spoke with a surprising tone. “Hey, sis, it’s nice to see you. Why didn’t you give us a heads-up about your visit?” She walked over and hugged her.

After releasing the embrace, she stole a glance at her sister and shared, “I had a little surprise in store for you.” My home is currently being repaired due to the weather. Can I stay here for a day or two? She smiled and looked at both David and his mother.

Deniece seemed surprised. “I guess you can, then. Tell me about the story behind your house.” David moved closer to his mother, tenderly wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Aunt C, you look beautiful as always; what are you now, twenty-nine?” David queried, thinking, ‘I want to get between her legs and see how deep I can go!’

“You haven’t changed one bit; you’re still a lair as always, but yes, I’m still twenty-nine.” She placed her hands on her hips and moved her breasts from side to side.

Miss C thought, ‘Wow, my nephew is already a man. Damn, I guess I’ll give in and spread my legs for him, just to see what he has in those shorts.’ She looked at David and said, “Come over here and hug your aunt C.

David approached her and let her put her hands on his head while she cradled his face between her massive, soft breasts.

She wrapped him in a hug, feeling his warm breath on her breasts and his hips pushing in closer, enabling her to feel his growing cock. She thought, ‘Yes, he is a man; just being close, I’m starting to get warm.’

Deniece saw her sister clutching David in her breasts and admonished, “Sis, take it easy with the hug; you could hurt him. I do not want anything to happen to my son.”

Miss C looked at her sister and said, “What are you talking about? He is my nephew, and I would never harm him.” She is still holding him between her breasts.

The whole time, they spoke. David was licking his aunt’s breasts as he moistened his lips.

Miss C broke the hug and said, “Thanks, is the spare room still upstairs and on the right? If so, I’ll put my things away and come back down.” She started for the stairs.

Deniece said, “Because you are visiting for a few days. I’ll go to the supermarket to purchase some food. I will be back in a few hours.” She grabbed her handbag and keys and proceeded toward the driveway and the vehicle.

Miss C looked at David and asked, “Why a few hours?”

“The supermarket is on the other side of town. The one near here closed a few months ago. David talked and waited for his mother’s car to go. He explains, “Aunt C, the pool is open if you want to swim or relax for a while.”

Miss C unpacked and put on her new swimsuit. She got this one from a modest swimwear retailer. She thought this was the best one for her to attend. The tops barely covered her nipples, and the G-string bottoms covered very little of her pussy.

David stepped inside his room to put on his speedos. When he bought them, he knew they were two sizes too small for him.

As he stepped out onto the patio and saw his aunt in her bikini, he said, “Let us enjoy our time here. Aunt C, you look sexy.

She strolled around to the pool’s edge and gazed at it before turning to David and saying, “I’ll just relax on a lounger and enjoy the sun.”

David said, “Don’t worry, Aunt C. I will take good care of you.” He smiled and thought, ‘If you let me, I’ll take care of you.”

“Thank you; that’s a good thing to know because I can’t swim.” As she walked toward the lounger, “But before that, I need so much sun.”

David led her to a beloved plastic lounger that he and his mother often relished. The object had a sleek design, resembling a slide with a raised head and a lowered middle section. The legs were raised again, with the feet placed near the ground.

Aunt C, why don’t you take a moment to relax and recharge before we head out for a refreshing swim?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.