The Frisky Checkout Girl - Cover

The Frisky Checkout Girl

by SuburbanStories

Copyright© 2024 by SuburbanStories

True Story Sex Story: Retired author meets a frisky young girl at the checkout at his local deli, who tells him she has a thing for older men. It's every older man's dream come true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

I was shopping for a few items for lunches, like lunch meat and cheese, at my local deli market, when I spotted wine on sale near the checkout and decided to pick up a couple of bottles of a Yellowtail red blend for an upcoming party.

With the wine and deli packages on the counter, the skinny checkout girl asked me politely, “Do you have an ID on you this morning?”

I replied that I was sure I did, and then said: “I’m sure you know I’m over 21, but have to ask for legal reasons, right?”

She smiled, showing off a cute smile, with two upper teeth protruding just a bit, giving her that slightly “dumb blonde” look that I just love. And she was blond, but in that natural, “dirty blond” color, with darker roots and lighter shades in the swirls that she had tied into long pigtails on each side of her pale face, with her button nose, and greenish-blue eyes. She was wearing a scoop t-shirt that revealed the firm swells of her bra-less teenage boobs, that she wore under a loose sweater. I was turned on, and could feel my cock swelling inside my tight jeans.

She replied, saying, “We gotta check ID if it’s not obvious you’re over 40.”

I smiled right back and said, “Well, darlin’, you made my day because as you now know if you looked at my birth year, I’m close to 70.”

“Yeah, I saw that, but you’re in good shape,” she said smiling again. I caught her glancing down at the bulge in my jeans, and when she looked back up, she blushed a little and smiled again, this time running her tongue almost imperceptibly over those sexy front teeth.

“Maybe I just wanted to see your I.D.,” she said in a lowered voice none of the other cashiers could hear. “Maybe I got a thing for older guys.”

By now she had finished checking out my few items and put them in the bag. As she handed me the receipt, I quickly took it and wrote my cell number on the receipt, and slid it across the counter to her as our eyes met.

I purposely licked my lips as I looked in her eyes, and said in my own quiet voice,” What a coincidence, cuz I got a thing for cute younger girls.”

She looked at the receipt with my scribbled number, and I told her, “Call me.”

She blushed a little, then regained her regular check-out demeanor and said cheerfully, “Thank you, sir! have a nice day.”

“It’s already a good day, now that I met you!” I said with a smile as I took my bags and turned to leave the store.

Before I turned, I watched her as she stealthily slid the folded receipt into her top jean pocket, pushing the jeans down just enough to reveal the pale flesh of her hip, and the sexy hip bone that was holding the jeans up.

I left the store with a smile, wondering if this girl who was forward enough to tell a stranger she liked older guys, would actually call. I got home with my groceries and was making a late lunch when I found out.

My cell phone buzzed, with an unknown number from my local area code.

I answered with a confident “Hello.”

“Hi, uh, ummmm, this is Hannah from the Deli Market. Remember, you gave me your number?” She said with a hopeful, but slightly scared voice.

“Hi Hannah,” I replied, “This is Dave, and I certainly remember you. I think you’re the only cute girl I’ve given my number to today.”

She laughed, with a sweet giggle, that immediately turned me on again, as I remembered her smile and her thin, but developing teen body.

“Well,” she said with a little hesitation, “I’m just on my lunch break, but I get off at 3, and I don’t have a ride home, and actually I don’t want to go home. So I was thinkin’ maybe you could pick me up when my shift is over, and maybe we could hang out?”

Now, even though I am almost 70, I know what hanging out means, and it’s all good. There was absolutely nothing I would rather do that afternoon than “hang out” with the cute teen with a thing for older guys.

I picked her up outside the market at 3pm, and got a chance to see the rest of her that had been hidden behind the cashier counter at the store. She was indeed skinny, wearing a pair of skinny jeans that showed off her long legs and her firm ass that stretched the worn blue fabric over her little bubble butt. As she stood in front of the store, I noticed how the jeans showed the lovely gap between her thighs that only a young girl’s firm thighs show off.

She gave me a big smile, with her two front teeth protruding again, as she skipped out to my car, popped the door, and quickly slid into the passenger seat.

“Hi, Dave,” she grinned, “I’m soooooo glad you showed up. My ma called and wanted me to come home and babysit my little brother ... But I just couldn’t do it. I told her I had to go to school for a theater rehearsal.”

“Wait, Hannah,” I said. “You are 18 aren’t you? I don’t wanna get in any trouble here.”

“Yeah, I’m 18,” Hannah said. “I got held back in sixth grade, so I’m a little older than the other kids, but I’m still in high school. I hope that don’t freak you out, cuz I wasn’t lying, I do like older guys ... And I think you’re kinda hot.”

She smiled shyly as she said that, and looked down at the floor, like she was a little ashamed of liking older guys.

“Let’s head to the Bier Stub and get a beer then,” I said, and headed toward my favorite local college bar, without waiting for a reply.

Hannah pulled her seatbelt across her chest and fastened it, giving me another look at her firm young tits that were only about half covered by the clingy scoop t-shirt. I thought I noticed firm nipples poking into the fabric, but her sweater obscured my view.

“Yeah, I could use a beer, man,” she said enthusiastically. “I had sort of a rough night last night.”

“Really?” I replied looking at her and licking my lips a bit in appreciation of her lovely body and cute face.

“Yeah, I had a date with this football player, and like he’s pretty cute and hunky and everything. So it was fun, but then we went to this party and he saw this other girl from our class whose got big tits and is kind of a slut. And so my date starts talkin’ to her, and before I know it, he’s tellin me he’s gotta go and he’s gonna drop me off. So he takes me home, and then my stepfather is givin’ me shit about what I was wearing’ like I was a slut, you know?”

“And I was so thinkin’ I was gonna get laid last night, that I couldn’t wait to get to my room to play, and my fuckin’ stepfather comes in, and he’s all pervy and shit. So I had to go to my friend Maddy’s house and I’m still frustrated, ya know?”

“Well, I’ll bet a couple of beers will help us get today off to a much better start, Hannah. A cute girl like you—it’s hard to believe some dumb-ass football player would dump you. But I guess that’s what dumb-asses do, don’t they?”

“Ya got that right ... Maybe that’s why I like older guys. You guys kinda know what you want, and you just go and get it, and you don’t fuckin’ play games about it.”

By then we were at the bar, and we went in and took two seats at the bar. Hannah got carded, so at least she had a valid looking ID, whatever her real age was.

I was still only halfway through my first beer when Hannah swallowed the last of hers and asked the barmaid for another. She took a big swallow of that one, and then stopped to pull off the loose sweater that she had been wearing over her t-shirt. She had a great body, thin but with nicely muscled arms and shoulders, and the t-shirt was a little small, ending about three inches over her tight jeans. When I looked over, I saw the little dimples above her ass, and just above the dimples a tattoo across her lower back- a little broken heart in the middle, and angel wings on both sides. And the tight t-shirt really showed off her tits, as it stretched across the firm little mounds, that appeared to be topped by gumdrop-sized nipples that seemed bigger than they had been a few minutes ago.

She caught me looking at her, and smiled again, this time with her tongue playing with her teeth, and she leaned over to give me a wet little kiss, right on my cheek.

“Ya like my tattoo? I just got it about a month ago.” She stood from the bar stool, and leaned forward slightly so I could see the tattoo better. Her tight ass stretched the jeans, and the top of her ass crack was just barely visible at the top of the hip-hugger jeans.

“It’s what they used to call a “tramp stamp,” ya know.” And she giggled her cute little laugh. She turned around, and stepped close, leaning against me so her tits pressed into my chest.

“I guess I am kind of a tramp,” she whispered in my ear, as she smiled her grin, and reached up and put her arms around my neck, and pulled herself tight against me.

While some of the other bar patron’s looked on with some dirty looks at the very young girl grinding against the older man, I ignored them and put my arms around Hannah, feeling form her upper back, down along her sides, and over her tight ass. I let my hands come to rest on her slightly bony hips where they emerged from her jeans, and gave each a little squeeze.

I pushed her away slightly, and said, “Let’s finish our beers and we can go hang out at my place.”

“Mmmmm,” Hannah purred, “sounds like fun. I want one more beer first though.”

“Yeah, sure ... and it will be fun!,” I assured her, giving her a little slap on her ass as I guided her back to her stool.

I ordered another beer for both of us, and rested my arm around her lower back, obscuring the tramp stamp from view.

Hannah finished her beer before me, and smiled and again leaned over, this time pulling her t-shirt down in front and purposely leaning so her tits were almost on full display. The nips were nearly visible just below the edge of the thin fabric.

“Can you tell I’m getting kinda excited,” she asked in a slightly slurred and too loud whisper, as she displayed herself in the skimpy shirt.

“Yeah, and I know just how to take care of that kind of excitement, babe,” I replied, as I gave her narrow waist a little squeeze. “Let’s get outta here.”

I helped Hannah slide into the oversize sweater, and helped her up from her barstool. She was just a bit unsteady.

I left a twenty on the bar, that was about twice what my bill was, and firmly guided Hannah out of the bar, with a big hand on her bony hip.

“Mmmmm,” Hannah said as I opened the car door and again gave her tight ass a little slap. “I love a guy who takes charge.”

“I can tell we’re going to get along really well, girl,” I said as I started the car to drive the few blocks back to my house.

Before I put the car in gear, I leaned over and gave Hannah a deep kiss, and ran a hand over her firm tits, with one hand gripping the firm flesh of her jean-covered butt cheek.

“Yeah, you better get me back to your place pretty soon, dude, or I’m gonna be creamin’ all over your seats here,” she said, sliding her right hand over her flat tummy and into her jeans.

“Save that cream, baby,” I said to her as we began driving away, “I’m going to be eating every bit of sweet nectar that your teenage pussy can put out.”

“Oh, you are a dirty old man, Dave,” Hannah said, as she lifted her fingers from inside her jeans and lifted them toward my mouth.

She put her fingers against my lips, and I could smell the sweet funk of her pussy cream that coated them. I hungrily sucked both fingers into my mouth, and gave a soft moan as I sucked the fingers dry.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.