Wendy’s Black Waiter - Cover

Wendy’s Black Waiter

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: Neither of us spoke as he poured the coffee, his cock looked poker stiff and I was sitting with my kitty on display.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   .

The black waiter approached my table with a coffee pot in his hand, his cock was making a tent of the front of his trousers. Neither of us spoke as he poured the coffee, his cock looked poker stiff and I was sitting with my kitty on display. When he finished pouring I said “Smell it” He knew what I meant and put my wet panties to his face and inhaled deeply. “Fucking awesome” he said as I held my hand out to get them back. He gave me my panties and I reached down and shoved them in my now sopping wet pussy again.

Pulling them out I gave them back to the black, “give them to your friend, perhaps he wants to smell it as well.”

Going in the right direction? If you’d like to share some more pictures they will be very much appreciated!

Wait and see I glanced across and both blacks where engrossed in the sight. Given the position of my table to the counter they had a great view. This was a bonus, having a coffee and sandwich and flashing two blacks. I wriggled in my seat and made sure that my skirt rode further up, I also parted my legs a bit more. Now they could definitely see my panties, could they see the outline of my slit? Was my bush escaping from the side of my panties, god I hoped so!

My cunt was soaking, flashing these two blacks was turning me on like crazy!

I decided to up the ante somewhat.

Getting up from the table I went to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I pulled my skirt up and took my panties off, I was dripping as I stuck two fingers up my hole.

I resisted the urge the bring myself off, I had other ideas, I shoved my panties in my hole, pulled my skirt down and went back to my table. Sitting down I asked for some more coffee, as I did this I parted my legs. My skirt was above my stocking tops and they could see my panties sticking out of my pussy. I reached down and pulled them from my pussy and put them in the table, my legs were still open and my cunt was on view.

The meeting went on much longer than expected and went it finished you decided you needed to eat something before driving home. You go into a nearby cafe, and as it’s 2.30 in the afternoon, it’s deserted except for a young black waiter and another young black behind the counter. You order a coffee and a sandwich, you also have that familiar feeling in your pussy. Your dressed as you are in the second picture. You know that the two boys are eyeing you up and without looking in their direction you make sure that your skirt rides up and they can see you stocking tops and hopefully your panties. I glanced across and both blacks where engrossed in the sight. Given the position of my table to the counter they had a great view. This was a bonus, having a coffee and sandwich and flashing two blacks. I wriggled in my seat and made sure that my skirt rode further up, I also parted my legs a bit more. Now they could definitely see my panties, could they see the outline of my slit? Was my bush escaping from the side of my panties, god I hoped so!

My cunt was soaking, flashing these two blacks was turning me on like crazy!

I decided to up the ante somewhat.

Getting up from the table I went to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I pulled my skirt up and took my panties off, I was dripping as I stuck two fingers up my hole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.