Your Vacation Time - Cover

Your Vacation Time

by wendyk52

Copyright© 2024 by wendyk52

Erotica Sex Story: So you were at the hotel pool just relaxing with your drink and out comes all the college boys. You play coy and just watch the fun. Girls running around trying to get the boys attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   2nd POV   .

You were so tired of work and just wanted to get away ... alone!

You want to south Florida to get a tan and relax. You get there and find out it’s a different kind of spring break. There wasn’t a million kids but there were a lot.

So you were at the hotel pool just relaxing with your drink and out comes all the college boys. You play coy and just watch the fun. Girls running around trying to get the boys attention.

One young man walks up and says my I get you a refill of your drink. You say why yes please. He walks away and another comes by and you 2 chat a lot of nothing was said. The young man comes back with your drink and says so I guess you have met Bob and I’m Tom. Over there is Sam. You wave at Sam that has very small trunks on and very thick cock showing.

After a bit more of talking Tom comes out and says. “These girls are just little girls and are boring. But we would love a lady of your class to come by the room for some fun.” “What kind of fun?” He smiles and says,” Come with me and find out.”

Curiously you put your hand out and they help you to your feet.

When you walked into the room they turned down the music and let you sit in the desk chair in the room. It was a double queen bed room with nothing special.

One of the guys says, “ok I’ll start. I wanna taste your pussy and I want you to show me how to do it right.”

You pulled your skirt aside and revealed your well groomed pussy. Mmmmm said 3 of the 4 guys in the room. You said ‘“ I want to taste all 4 of you when he’s done. “ As he dropped to his knees and you slid your ass forward he dove in. Very fast and awkwardly making a mess. “NOPE “ you said. “Slow down and stop making a mess! “ one guy said “ here suck this while he figures it out.

You slowly licked his cock head and then sucked down his shaft. You reached out and and grabbed another and one more hand was free for guidance.

After a bit you went from cock to cock. Then you tool control and had sloppy face lay on his back and you mounted his face. You said,” Follow my lead by licking what ever in on your mouth. Slowly!” You pulled another cock to your mouth and was beating off the there 2.

They one cock you had not tried was a black kid that was shy. You said, “Come here sweetie. Let momma make you a man.” He said,” yes mam”

You played with his thick cock as others got more drinks and refilled yours. You asked the kids face you were on, “ learn anything?” He asked “did you cum?” You said, “if you don’t know then I didn’t. “ He sucked your clit and got very busy. You rocked on his face and felt good for once. You went too rub your clit but he moved your hands away. The black stud said “ cover his face like I’m gonna cover yours.”

You said, “ No sweetie I need you to fill this sluts pussy. I need this big cock in me.” He laid down and you mounted him and moaned. Another cock was in your face and you sucked it. He popped quickly and you milked it on your tits. Then the next guy says my turn and he didn’t make it in your mouth and he beat off on your tongue. One more but he stood over the guy on the floors face and said, “ I want you to make him and me cum at the same time. It’s been awhile since we had a cum slut but never one this good. Now fuck his balls empty.”

He took your head and used it to fuck his cock. Moaning and making you choke a little. But the other kids cum helped lube your throat.

He asked,” Did you cum yet my little cock sucker?” You shook your head yes and moaned.

He say, “ Hey James you close?” He says, “fuck she is tight I’m gonna blow any second!” He says, “Take a deep breath and then swallow my load. “ You took a deep breath and he deep throated you and you felt 2 loads from both ends at once. Your whole body shook from the orgasm.

Your legs were week and they helped you up. You used a towel for the load he left and wiped your face. They got your clothes and and lined up at the door and kissed you one at a time as you left.

“Bye boys! Did you learn anything tonight?” The leader said, “Yes we will see you tomorrow night!” You whispered, “Yes you will.”

Room 2

As room 108 door closed door 109 opened and the guy with the tight swim trunks with a visible thick cock said, “Please come in.” Knees still weak from next door you said, “ I need to freshen up first.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.