TSA Time - Short Story - Cover

TSA Time - Short Story

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: She probably shouldn't have made a silly joke with the TSA agent. She better listen to his instructions if she wants to make her flight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   Cream Pie   .

“Anything to declare, miss?” TSA Agent asked.

“Just this bomb-ass pussy.” I winked at him. He didn’t smile.

“Miss, did you just say bomb?” He asked with an eye brow raised.

“Huh? No, I said bomb-ass. You know, like good. Not literally.”

“Okay, I’ll need you to step over here for a full body scan.”

“Really?” I looked at him and he didn’t seem like he was joking. He was stone-faced. “Oh my god, you can’t be serious.”

“I am. Right over here, please.”

I looked back at my brother, who was in line behind me. He was trying hard not to laugh.

“This isn’t funny, Mike.”

“It’s not? It’s pretty fucking funny to me.” He said, snickering. “Come on, Sis. Go on now.”

“Mike...”

“Don’t ‘Mike’ me! Listen to the TSA guy.”

“Ugh.” I rolled my eyes. I went over to the scanner.

“Take off your shoes, and step in.” The TSA agent said.

“Do I really have to go through this thing? It’s a lot of fuss just for a joke. You don’t understand humor at all, do you?” I asked him. He stared at me without saying anything, which meant that no, he didn’t have a sense of humor. “Ugh. Fine. I’m going.”

I put my stuff in a basket, including my shoes. I stepped into the machine and the agent closed the door.

“Hold still.” He said.

“How long is this going to take?”

“Not long. Now, hold still.”

“Fine. Jeez.” I stood still and tried not to fidget.

The machine had a blinking yellow light as it scanned me. When it was done the light turned red. An alarm sounded.

“What is that?” I asked. “Is that what I think it is? No ... I was just joking!”

“You need to come with me, miss.” The TSA agent said, grabbing my arm.

“Hey, let go!” I said.

“Miss, if you don’t come with me I’ll be forced to use physical restraint. Do you want that?”

“No! But ... but...”

“Then come with me.”

“But...”

He didn’t say anything else. He just took me to a room off to the side and shut the door behind us. I looked at him nervously.

“Miss, do you have anything you want to tell me? Anything that might explain the reason why our scanners thought you were carrying a bomb?”

“No! Like I said, I was just joking. That was a joke. I don’t have a bomb.”

“Okay. Take off your clothes.”

“Excuse me? What did you just say to me?”

“I need you to strip down for me, miss. This is a private room for a reason. I need to make sure you aren’t hiding anything. We can’t allow anyone to walk through our scanners who might have something dangerous on them. That could endanger the lives of other passengers. So please, take off your clothes. If you don’t comply, we’ll be forced to do it for you.”

I felt sick to my stomach. Why did I have to say that stupid joke? This was all my fault.

“Okay.” I said softly. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

“Good. Thank you for your cooperation, Miss.”

I started undressing, pulling my shirt up over my head. I had on a black bra underneath, which I barely needed to for my small breasts.

“Everything.” The TSA agent said.

“I know. You don’t have to tell me.” I said.

He stood there watching, not moving an inch. His face was emotionless. I was embarrassed. I wasn’t ashamed of my body or anything, but I hated being put in such a humiliating position.

I unbuttoned my jeans and shimmied out of them, letting them drop around my ankles. My panties matched my bra, also black. I wasn’t sure what made me wear them, it wasn’t like I expected to get laid. It was just a habit.

“Keep going.” The TSA agent said.

My skin was covered in goosebumps and my heart was beating rapidly. My stomach was in knots. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down, letting them fall to the ground. I crossed my legs, but my thigh gap was big enough that the guard could easily see between them.

“And the bra.”

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside and letting my tits sit open on my chest.

“You’re not very big, are you?” He asked.

“What? I ... um...” I stammered, feeling myself blush. “Is that relevant?”

“Just making an observation.”

“I have an A-cup, but that doesn’t mean...”

“You can turn around for me.”

I gulped and turned around, facing the table in the middle of the room. I felt his eyes staring at my ass, making me even more uncomfortable.

“Put your hands on the table, and spread your legs.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.