Bathroom Handy - Cover

Bathroom Handy

by alohadave

Copyright© 2024 by alohadave

Erotica Sex Story: The Queen Bee of school humiliates her enemy Jordan by giving her brother a hand job. Mickey and Jordan get back at her at a party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Revenge   .

“Come with me.” The tall blonde girl grabbed Mickey’s arm and dragged him toward the girls restroom.

Surprised, he stumbled and nearly fell. She seemed undeterred by his clumsiness. “Let’s go, Mickey.”

“You know me?” He asked, confused. He knew exactly who she was. Monique Blaine, Queen-Bee of the senior class. Everyone in the school knew who she was. Part of the confusion was that she’d never deigned to talk to him before now. The other was that he was still being dragged into the girls bathroom.

“Of course I do. I know who everyone is in my school.”

Okay then.

She slammed the door open and pulled him in. It wasn’t what he was expecting. Though, he wasn’t really sure what to expect. It looked remarkably like the boys, with more stalls and fewer urinals. Go figure.

Into the nearest stall she went, pulling him in. As a standard stall, it was not the most spacious space for two people to be in together. The toilet didn’t help the lack of spaciousness.

Mickey looked at this strange girl. Rather she wasn’t strange, but the situation was. Monique Blaine, the popular girl. She was taller than him, by a couple of inches. His eyes were level with her breasts. The sweater was tight and kind of fuzzy. They weren’t very big but had a nice shape. Like that mattered, they were in front of his face so he looked.

“I’m going to make you cum. Do you think you can handle that, little man?” Her hand cupped his dick. Unsurprisingly perhaps, it was soft. This may have been the least erotic situation he’d ever been in. She pouted a bit until her demeanor changed completely. Gone was the aggressive beast. Facing him now was a sensual woman. He’d never seen a transformation like that.

Kisses on his neck and cheeks, as she rubbed at the dick through his pants. Despite his confusion, she was having an effect. He reached for her butt and squeezed. Jesus, they were firm, and tight.

She had his dick out now, hard and pointing right at her. “About time. I thought I might be losing my touch.”

Her hand felt amazing. He didn’t know how to describe it, but you can use your imagination. It was amazing though.

She was whispering things in his ear. Horny things that he wouldn’t remember, but they were working him up.

Just then, the door to the bathroom slammed. They both froze. There was a voice out there, but he was out of it. She put her finger to his lips, and he nodded, message received.

She resumed her handy, doing things to him that only his left hand had ever done before, but better. The combination of this hot, unobtainable girl giving him a hand job in the girls bathroom, with the girl on the other side of the stall made him cum. Though he tried to remain quiet, a loud groan escaped.

Monique held her hand to collect the cum that spurted out. It filled her cupped hand. She unbolted the door and looked out. A grin split her face and she left me alone in the stall.

“What are you doing, you bitch?” Jordan? What was his sister doing here? Fuck.

“I’m showing you who’s in control here, you little maggot.” I heard a splat and Jordan screamed. He rushed out, stumbling because his pants were tangled around his ankles.

Jordan’s face was covered in his cum! Monique was wiping the rest on my sister’s dark blue shirt, staining it with the viscous fluid. Stepping back, she pulled her phone out.

“Oh my god look at these two fucking perverts. Jordan Riley covered in her brother’s cum.” She swung the phone toward me. Standing there with his dick out, being videoed by this bitch. “I can’t believe they let this kind of perverted shit go on. You two should be ashamed of yourselves.”

She put her phone away. “I told you I’d get you, you goddamned skank.” Turning to Mickey, she gave a look of disgust at the rapidly wilting dick. “Later, pervs.”

She turned and left before he could think to say anything. In shock, they wondered what the hell was going on.

“Jordan?”

Coming to, she looked at her brother for the first time. Standing in front of his sister, pants down, shriveling dick hanging on the breeze. What a sight.

“Mickey, what the hell? Why would you do that to me?” She turned and ran out.

He was left standing in the girls bathroom confused about what had happened, and more importantly, why a popular girl he’d never talked to had given him a handy.

Just then, the door slammed open. Standing there, a stocky woman in a frumpy, ill-fitting dress strode in. “Michael Riley! What are you doing in here with your pants and your penis out? I scarcely believed that you’d be in here. Monique reported your disgusting behavior.” Before he knew it, she was in his face. “You little, god-dammed pervert. I always knew there was something off about you.” She looked down at his shriveled dick and shook her head. “Pull your fucking pants up. I’ll make sure you are expelled if I have any say over this!”

Struggling to button his pants up, she pulled him by his ear down the hall. Snickers and catcalls sounded as they passed.

“Sit here and don’t move. Principal McVickers will take care of you soon.” She shuffled into the Principal’s office.


“A week suspension? What were you doing in there?”

“Mom, I didn’t do anything. It was all a big mistake.”

“Mickey, how was it a mistake being in the girls restroom half naked.” Sally Riley shook her head. “You know what? I don’t want to hear it. I’m disappointed that you’d do something like this. Go to your room. You are grounded, mister. I hope you think long and hard about what you did.”


“We should kidnap her. Tie her up and you can rape her, over and over.”

“Um, what?” Mickey asked. Jordan had a look of glee as she brainstormed ways to get back at Monique.

“Yeah, take her somewhere and tie her up and you can have fuck her as much as you want.”

“Jordan, hold up, you’re talking crazy. We aren’t kidnapping her.”

“Ooh, we should get her pregnant.”

“What? Why would I want to do that?”

“She’s Catholic, it’s a sin to get an abortion. She’d have to carry your baby.”

Mickey looked at his sister. “How the hell is that a good idea? You know I’d have to support the baby, right? You think I want to be tied to her with a kid?”

“Hmm, yeah. Good point. We’ll come back to that. What do you have?”

“Since you are so free with my body, maybe you should do something. Sleep with her boyfriend, break them up.”

“What? You just gonna whore me out to fuck the quarterback?”

“You wanted me to get her pregnant.”

“Oh right.” She thought for a minute. “Although, Troy is pretty hot. He could be worth it, I guess. If it gets her mad, I could do that.”

“There’s a party tomorrow, let’s do it then.”


The house was thumping with loud music. Mickey and Jordan walked up the steps of the large house. It was two stories, set on a large lot. Widely separated from neighboring houses, it meant that they could party as loud as they wanted without complaints.

There were a ton of cars along the winding driveway.

Once inside, they regrouped. A quick stop to get a drink for them.

“Okay, you find Troy and do your thing. I’ll hang out and mingle.” He had to lean in close and almost shout to her.

“Okay. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck,” he said to her back. She was already wending through the crowd, looking for her target.

The pounding music made it hard to concentrate on anything. Moving was a struggle against the mass of bodies.

Monique appeared out of the crowd directly in front of him. “Well, well, well, how was your vacation perv?” She was close to him, pressing up to make herself heard. Despite himself, her body was causing a reaction.

“Fuck off Monique.”

“What are you doing here anyway? I should get Troy to kick your ass out of here.”

“I’m not worried about him.”

Monique looked around at the crowd, scanning like a killer robot. “Is your sister here too?”

“Don’t worry about her.”

“Haha, okay then. Enjoy the party, Perv.” She grabbed his crotch, confirming that she’d given him a hard-on. And just like that, she was gone, off to bother someone else. He adjusted himself and chugged the beer before crushing the red plastic cup.


“Hey Troy, how’s it going?” Jordan had sidled up to Monique’s football player boyfriend.

He looked her up and down, assessing her. “I’m good. What about you?”

“Do you want to go somewhere more quiet where we could ‘talk’,” she said, holding up air quotes?

He looked her up and down again and shrugged. “Sure, let’s go.” He directed her to the stairs. His hand was on her ass as he guided her up the stairs.

He led her directly to one of the rooms and sat her on the bed. “So, let’s talk.”

He kissed her, but she pushed him away. “What the fuck, Jordan? You drag me up here, and you act like a cock tease.”

“Sorry, you just took me by surprise.”

“Why waste time?” He grinned at her. “We both know why you’re here.”

She nodded.

“Here, take this.” He handed her a pill.

“What’s this?” She held the pill, hesitant.

“Molly. You’ll love it. It’ll make you feel real good.”

She hesitated. She’d never used any drugs before. And though she knew that plenty of other kids in her class did, it was new for her. She tossed the pill back and swallowed it.

He handed her his beer and she drank it quickly. Nasty, cheap beer.

They kissed. The molly and beer combo loosened her up. Trevor worked her shirt up over her breasts. “Not bad.” He whistled. Before she knew it, he had her shirt off, and her bra dangled loose.

She moaned when he pawed at her chest. His rough fingers squeezed and manhandled her tits.

“Lay back,” he said.

She laid down and he reached under her skirt, his fingers hooked her panties and pulled them down.

“Excited, aren’t we? You’re just a horny little slut, aren’t you? Your pussy is soaking wet.” He held her panties to his nose and took in a long sniff. “You want me to fuck you so much that you already creamed your panties.”

“No, it’s not like that.” She said.

He held them to her face, mashing them to her nose. She tried to turn away from her evidence of arousal, but he held them against her face. Her own pungent smell of arousal filled her nostrils. She relaxed in resignation. She was excited, she was horny, and her smell in her panties was amplifying it.

He stood and pulled her arm up to the head of the bed. Before she knew it, he had clipped a padded manacle around her wrist.

She jerked at it. “What the fuck are you doing? Get me out of this.”

He laughed. “I don’t think so. You think I don’t know what you have planned? You aren’t the first girl to be burned by Monique and come to me out of revenge. She told me everything about you and your brother. The video was hilarious. I can’t believe you got your brother’s sperm on your face.”

She looked at him, shocked. “Others?”

“Oh yeah.”

He walked to the other side and grabbed her other wrist before she thought to keep it out of his reach.

She tried kicking him when he reached for her foot, but as he said, he was experienced at attaching girls to beds. Briefly, she wondered if Monique got the same treatment. It comforted her to think of the bitch tied up just like she was. She felt giddy at the thought, and surprisingly, a little turned on.

Before she knew it, he had her tied down, spread-eagled. Her bare pussy was exposed. Her naked body was available for anything. He tied a blindfold over her face and whispered, “So you’ll never know who. They all know you, of course.”

He slammed the door open and yelled, “Fresh meat!” One last look back and he chuckled before wandering off, back to the party.

Another test of the restraints showed that she was going nowhere any time soon unless someone let her go.

A few minutes passed while the drug fully affected her. Her nipples felt like they could cut glass, they were almost painfully erect.

“Hey, who do we have here? If it isn’t Jordan Riley.” A hand ran along her thigh, causing her to jerk away. She heard the rustling of clothes and felt the bed shift. Between her legs, the bed shifted.

Before she knew it, a cock pressed into her. The effects of the ecstasy made her receptive to the stranger fucking her. Her skin tingled and she found herself rising to orgasm faster than she ever had before. The strange cock fucked her, over and over. The weight of the body on her set her skin tingling. The Molly was kicking in. “Oh god, fuck me. It feels so good.”

Before she knew it, he finished. Cum inside her pussy dripped out. Her sensation heightened. It wasn’t long before another cock pushed into her pussy and started fucking her.

She came over and over as cocks unknown to her fucked her now well-used pussy. The cum stained the sheets and mattress as she was repeatedly filled with their seed.

Then she felt something different. Someone straddled her face. The musky fragrance of pussy wafted into her nose. “Lick me, Bitch. You better make me cum, or you’ll regret it.” The girl settled onto her face, the pungent aroma of pussy pressed against her lips. Her nose brushed the clit.

Jordan had never been with another woman before, but she gave it a try. Surprisingly, she didn’t hate it. She wondered who it was. Would she have been interested if she had come up to her in school and asked her out? Probably not before tonight. But after, maybe? Who knows.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.