My First Time With a Beautiful Black Man - Cover

My First Time With a Beautiful Black Man

by RubyWillis

Copyright© 2024 by RubyWillis

Erotica Sex Story: I was 18 and he was 50…

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   .

I was 18 and he was 50. Sam was a beautiful black man who was a friend of the family. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I think about him This was my first experience of a big black man. His name was Sam, he was a friend of the family and he was 50 years old. I was just 18 at the time.

He called around to visit my parents but they were out. I was the middle of summer and I was wearing a bikini top and cut off jean shorts. I had known Sam since I was little and I always used to sit on his lap even when I was older. So it felt natural for me to sit on his lap and joke around with him. This time, however, I saw something different in his eyes. A look that kinda scared me. I was not a virgin but until that day I had never been fully satisfied by the immature boys who I had let between my legs. As we gazed into each other’s eyes I felt his cock through his jeans and, like a dirty little slut, I started to grind onto it. He groaned out loud and started kissing me and pinching my nipples through my bikini top. I had never been so turned on and I knew that I was going to be so slutty for him.

I got naked and I got up onto the dining table, lying back on some cushions, opening my legs, pulling my thighs back as Sam took his clothes off. I gasped as I saw the fucking size of his beautiful big black cock! I remember thinking – Fuck!! Its so big!!

Sam’s cock was the same length and thickness as two cans of Coke one on top of the other! I felt butterflies in my stomach as he stroked his black prick and positioned himself between my pale white legs. Oh! What had I done?! I couldn’t possibly take his black monster into my tight little pussy!

I gazed up into his eyes as he teased my soaking wet cunt with the end of his dirty circumcised black cock! I looked down at his dirty black cock and groaned out loud in pure filthy dirty greedy glorious slutty lust as he groaned and suddenly stuffed the entire length of his swollen veiny black cock into my pussy. Christ!!! The fucking size of it!! Fuck! Dirty fucking piece of shit!! He was so thick and so fucking hard!!! I was feeling so fucking unbelievably slutty and couldn’t control the filthy dirty nasty fuck sounds coming out of my mouth!

Sam later told me he fucking loved hearing the slutty uncontrollable noises I was making.

He suddenly pulled out of me and forced me down onto my hands and knees on the carpet. He knelt behind me and slammed his dirty black fuckmeat hard up my arse!! I squealed wildly and arched my back shouting: “Fuck!’ your fucking filthy dirty veiny black fuckmeat feels so good in my shitter!”

I fucking adored taking Sam’s thick meaty dirty big veiny black cock all the way into my shitter! It felt so fucking dirty when he buried it up my arse!!!

All the while he was fucking me he was shouting: “RUBY!!! YOU FUCKING DIRTY SLUTTY SLAPPER! FUCKING HELL! I LOVE THE FUCKING DIRTY NASTY NOISES YOU ARE MAKING, YOU FUCKING SLUT! YOU FUCKING LOVE IT WHEN I SMACK MY THICK COCK INTO YOUR ARSE AND CALL YOU A SLUTTY WHORE! YOU LOVE IT WHEN EACH TIME I DRIVE MY PRICK UP YOUR SHITTER I SHOUT ‘FUCKING SLAPPER! FUCKING DIRTY LITTLE BITCH! SLUTTY FUCKDOLL!!!’

I shouted back at him: “OH! SAM, BABY, I CAN’T FUCKING HELP IT! FUCK! I FEEL SO FUCKING DIRTY!!! I FUCKING LOVE THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING SLUTTY AS YOU RIP YOUR FUCKING DIRTY BIG GIRTHY THICK STRAINING LEATHERY TIGHT GORGEOUS BLACK FUCKMEAT UP MY ARSE! IV’E NEVER HAD A CIRCUMCISED GUY BEFORE AND IT FEELS FUCKING INCREDIBLE!! FUCK!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR DIRTY THICK BLACK FUCKSTICK!!! I’M SUCH A DIRTY SLUT! TELL ME I AM A DIRTY SLAPPER AS YOU FUCK ME BABY! FUCK!! OOOOOOHHH! OW! OOOOOOHHH! FUCK!!! MY LEGS ARE SHAKING UNCONTROLLABLY!” Sam would not stop pounding me. I was flopping around like a rag doll and sobbing and squealing all kinds of crazy stuff like “FUCK!! MMMMM!! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU HURT ME WITH YOUR DIRTY FUCKING BLACK COCK!! FUCK!!! I LOVE THAT DIRTY BLACK FUCKMEAT IN MY ARSE!!! HURT ME YOU DIRTY BLACK BASTARD!! MMMMM!!! DIRTY BLACK COCK!!! OOOOOH!!! FUCKING DIRTY BLACK COCK!!!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.