The Best Place to Shop for Pussy Is Outside of Victoria’s Secret - Cover

The Best Place to Shop for Pussy Is Outside of Victoria’s Secret

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2024 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Sex Story: A horny young man, a connoisseur of cunt stumbles onto a surefire source of pussy... but learns that he has to be careful. Note: There's another that I used in real life that never failed me... not once. I have DOZENS of TRUE stories that I can pass along that resulted from my use of that common sense pickup spot. It's better than the one that I used in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

I was in the mall one day eyeballing all the fine asses who were pretending not to notice that they were being looked at. It was easy to spot the ones who thought their shit tastes like ice cream by their demeanor and arrogant facial expressions and, no matter how pretty they were and fine their ass was, I’d be completely turned off because of their attitude.

But then, as I was walking by the Victoria’s Secret store, it struck me that this would be a prime location to stake out for highly qualified pussy because their customers are buying sexy stuff to make themselves more attractive to men who want to fuck women who look sexy. They may not be beautiful but they’re advertising that they want to be fucked or they’re wearing clothing that makes them FEEL like being a slut for a day.

Just as the revelation struck me, I saw a pretty good looking girl with a hell of a body walking out of their store carrying a Victoria’s Secret bag and decided to test my theory. Maneuvering through the people until I was walking next to her, I said, “Victoria’s Secret, huh? Did you buy something I’d like to see you wear?”

She looked at me, laughed and then blushed.

I laughed, too, and said, “I’ll bet I would. You’re already sexy.”

She stammered a bit but we talked as we walked and got acquainted. She came to my apartment where we had great unprotected sex for four and a half hours. After pumping three loads of live sperm into her tight and juicy pussy, I commented on how firm her body is and got the shit scared out of me when she told me that she’s just fourteen years old and is in ninth grade. She’d skipped school that day. Who knew? She has a very tight pussy and is an outstanding good fuck but I didn’t dare see her again.

Fortunately, I knew that she was clueless as to where we were. She knew my first name but I gave her a bogus last name and phone number to call me at. I kept her occupied in conversation and made sure that she didn’t notice the neighborhood or see my plate number when we went to the car. As we were headed back to the Mall, I told her that the apartment we’d just been in belongs to one of my friend’s but he’s in Florida and wants me to check on it to make sure that it hasn’t been broken into.

I massaged her tit, while I kissed her goodbye, then let her out and watched her go inside. She was smiling, with a happy and satisfied expression but I saw an underage girl with a sore pussy and three loads of my virulent sperm deep inside of her.

She’d proved that my theory works but I need to be more careful and observant.

The next day, in a different mall, I was observing the traffic exiting their Victoria’s Secret and damned if I didn’t spot my dad’s youngest sister, Aunt Aileen. She’s not beautiful but she’s a good looking woman who’s definitely built like a brick shithouse with every brick in place. She’s divorced and is only seven years older than I am. She’d gotten divorced when she caught her ex cheating on her and, when I heard that, I remember wondering what the fuck was wrong with her that he’d look for pussy with someone else.

And here she is, having just bought clothing to advertise that she wants to fuck. Time to test my theory again. I fell in alongside Aunt Aileen, looked surprised and said, “Hey! There’s my favorite sexy Aunt.” Then I looked down at the bag she was carrying and said, “Victoria’s Secret!! And then, in a hushed voice, I asked, “Are you planning to seduce me? If you are, I’m available. I laughed and then added, “Your reputation will be safe, too, because I’d deny everything and play dumb.”

‘Holy Shit!!’ I thought to myself, as we drove to my apartment. ‘This makes two in a row.’ But if Aunt Aileen is as hot of a fuck as she’s always telegraphed to me that she is, I’m going to do my best to make her a keeper.

It was after we’d had two terrific rounds of sex and were still undressed that she made the remark that I’m built just like my Dad. I couldn’t help noticing that she was staring at my dick when she said, “But you’re bigger than he is.”

I picked up on it instantly and asked, “How old were you when he started fucking you?” Her face got as red as fire but I could see it wasn’t from anger. She was totally embarrassed for having given herself away with her careless statement. I said, “Relax, Aileen. It’s no big deal. I’ll never say anything. You already know that. We just spent the last two hours fucking each other, didn’t we. I certainly don’t blame Dad for fucking you ... Hell, I’m jealous. I wish I’d been old enough to beat him to you. You are one super fine piece of ass. How did he keep from getting you pregnant?”

“My body developed early. I had boobs and pubic hair when I was 10. Mom was worried that I might get raped because of how I looked so she had me go to the school nurse and get put on birth control to prevent me from getting pregnant. I was 14 when I dropped my purse and a lot of stuff came out on our hallway floor. Just then, my brother, your dad, came out of his room. That’s when he saw my birth control dispenser and realized that I was taking birth control. We were the only ones home. He was 20 when he took me into my room, took my clothes off and started licking me and, while I was having an orgasm, he started fucking me and fucked me until he came in me. I couldn’t tell on him because, when he started licking me, I liked it and let him keep doing it. I didn’t expect him to fuck me but he did and, from then on, he fucked me and came inside of me every time because he knew that I wouldn’t tell or get pregnant. After he fucked me a few times, I was addicted to feeling his dick inside of me. I’d go see him whenever I could sneak away to have him fuck me in his camper. He was married to your mother but she doesn’t know that until I was 18, he probably fucked me more often than he did her. It stopped when I won a scholarship to Cornell. That’s where I met the cheating bastard that I was married to.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.