How Far Would We Go for His Sister? - Cover

How Far Would We Go for His Sister?

by Robdcruz

Copyright© 2024 by Robdcruz

Incest Sex Story: My friend and I are pushed to new places for a chance at his sister. A bisexual story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   .

“Dude, your sister is so fucking hot.”

“Tell me about it.”

It was the start of summer break from college, and I was in my best friend John’s room, looking through the window and down at his backyard, where his younger sister was sunning herself by their pool. I had known Lila since she was young, and she had always been John’s annoying little sister—until one day, she just wasn’t. It felt like, in the blink of an eye, she went from pest to eye candy.

Down by the pool, she wore a tight, yellow bikini that showed off her C-cup tits, taut stomach, and long legs. Her red hair was splayed out on the lounger she lay in as she tried her best to tan her milky skin. She wore dark shades that made it impossible to see her emerald-green eyes.

John grunted as he finished his set with the bench press and sat up. Sweat made his skin glisten, and the recent effort made his muscles pop. He had been working hard on his body for years, and you could tell.

“You know I caught her the other day sucking her boyfriend’s cock in the living room? She’s such a slut and has zero shame. My dad was in his office with the door closed, just a few yards away!” John said with an incredulous laugh.

“Jeez, did she see you?” I asked, hungry for more details.

John was toweling off and smirking at me. “Hell yeah, she did. She fucking winked at me and kept going. No shame, I’m telling you.”

I gave a laugh. “No way. You should have joined in,” I joked.

“Haha, right. I would have loved to spit roast her right there on the couch, but you know, maybe the boyfriend would have freaked out,” he boasted. “So I just came up here and beat off to the image.”

“Oh, I’m sure it was purely the boyfriend’s fault that you chickened out,” I teased.

John and I had been joking a lot like this lately. He made no secret of the fact that he lusted over his sister. At least not with me. My phone was filled with sneaky, dirty pictures he took of her when she wasn’t looking. “For the spank bank,” he entitled the most recent one of her laying on the couch in a sports bra and thong. If he had the chance, I know he wouldn’t hesitate to fuck her. It felt freeing to share such filthy thoughts with him.

He suddenly looked like he was struck with a brilliant idea. “Let’s go down there and sun by the pool with her. I bet the more time we spend with her, she’ll fuck one of us by the end of summer.”

“Beats oggling her from all the way up here,” I said, “but I don’t have a bathing suit.”

John grinned. “That’s the best part. You can borrow this.” He held up a tiny speedo from our days on the high school swim team. He flung it at me, and I swatted it away.

“Ugh, fuck that. I haven’t worn one of those in years,” I said, mock-offended.

“Don’t be a bitch,” John shot back as he turned around and dropped his shorts to flash me some ass as he changed into his swim trunks. I quickly stripped and slipped on the way too tight speedo. It took some maneuvering to stuff my junk comfortably in there.

We grabbed some beers and made our way to the backyard, putting our towels down close to Lila.

She did nothing to acknowledge our presence, and I assumed she was dozing as she tanned. I took the chance to get a closer look at her body. Not that I haven’t had plenty of past opportunities, but I’ll take any chance I can get. Her pale skin was turning pinkish in the sun and glistening from a mix of sunscreen and sweat. I watched a bead travel down her neck and disappear into the line of her small bikini. What I wouldn’t have done to have been that bead of sweat.

John and I sat up on our towels, clinked our beers, and took a swig, enjoying its coolness on the hot day. The sound of the beers finally got Lila’s attention.

“Hey, give me one of those,” she demanded.

John gave a small laugh. “No way. You know you are too young for that still.”

“Oh please. What are you, a cop? Mom and dad won’t be home until late, and it’s hot. Give me a beer.”

John looked over at me and smiled. “OK. If you want it so bad,” he said as he grabbed one of the cans and leaned over me to give it to her. At the last moment, he changed course, reached down to pull slightly at the line of my speedo, and shoved the ice-cold can to nestle near my dick. “Come and get it.” I was as shocked as Lila, but part of the shock might have been the sensation of something freezing rubbing against my balls. My dick tensed but didn’t get hard, I assumed because of the cold.

“Ewww, ugh,” Lila protested, but with a bit of a smile behind her disgust. She tipped her glasses down and looked at me with those green eyes. “Mark, can I have that beer, please?” She adopted the look of a young child asking for extra dessert.

I smiled at her and leaned back to lay down, feeling the speedo stretch to its limits with the can poking out the top. “Oh, I dunno,” I said, grabbing my crotch beer. “I kind of like where it’s at. I’d hate to part with it.”

“Oh, for god’s sake. You two are such perverts.” Lila launched forward and roughly yanked the speedo up enough to grab the beer from me. I gave a laugh and a little yelp at the sensation of this jostling my junk.

John burst into laughter, and Lila cracked the drink open and took a sip from the can that had been cozying up to my dick. She then joined us a bit in the laughter. “Such dorks.” She then lay back on the towel, this time on her stomach, and sipped the beer while scrolling through her phone. Her ass stood out prominently and was framed beautifully by the suit that covered very little. I wanted so badly to bury my face in her ass and do horrible things to her. I looked over and could see John sharing the view as well.

John and I stood and made a bit of a show, rubbing lotion on ourselves and catching Lila, giving sidelong glances. She smiled a bit as we offered to do each other’s backs, and she was even a little delighted when John gave me a tap on the ass to let me know he’d finished.

We three laid out in the sun for a while, and all my horniness aside, it felt great to get some sun. I must have dozed off because the next thing to wake me up was the sound of the water in the pool splashing about.

I lifted my head up, feeling like a lightweight for letting the beer and sun impact me so much, to see John’s head bobbing up and down in the pool.

“Shit, must have dozed off,” I said to Lila, who was still on the towel next to me and had returned to sunning her front.

“Yea you did. One beer is all it takes for you, I guess. Pussy,” Lila joked.

“Whatever,” I brushed her off, nodding my head in my friend’s direction. “You didn’t want to join your brother in the pool? Keeping me company?”

Lila gave me an ‘as if’ look.” He asked me to join him, but then left that behind, so I opted to stay here.” She had nodded her head at John’s swim trunks that had been discarded in a pile on the ground next to the pool.

I laughed and was inwardly amazed at his bravery. He really did not care if she knew what he wanted from her. “That must be awkward for you. Seeing his junk.”

She laughed this time. “Are you kidding me? John has never been subtle. He basically walks around the house naked. Mom and dad are convinced he wants to be a nudist. I know he’s just doing it for me.”

“Oh yea?”

Lila leaned forward. “Oh yea. It’s pretty clear that you don’t need to pass my doorway on the way out of the shower. He stops there and chats with his dick out, absently playing with it as if he’s drying himself. He just wants the attention.”

My dick started to grow, thinking about Lila staring at her brother’s big dick and hard body. I felt my voice catch a bit. “Umm, well, you don’t seem so bothered by it.” We both looked over to see John floating on his back, his dick just floating there with him.

Lila looked down at the growing stiffness in my speedo. “Both of you are so predictable. You want me to squirm and squeal because of a little dick show. You want me to pout like a little girl and be shocked so you two can teach me a thing or two about cock.”

She put on a mocking little girl’s voice, pouted her lips, and squeezed her arms together to make her tits pop. “Oh, please boys! Why is your thingy so big and hard? If I squeeze it, will it make it go down? Does the stuff leaking taste good? Please. I’m not so little anymore to be impressed by you two. Plus, sometimes I think you two are more into each other than me.” She winked as she grabbed another beer from next to me.

“Fuck off,” I said defensively, taking another for myself as well.

“Fuck who?” John said as he waddled up, his wet dick dangling in front of him.

“Your sister was saying how unimpressed she is with that,” I said, pointing to his manhood.

John gave it a grab and waved it in her direction. “Bullshit. She talks a big game, but she couldn’t handle it anyway. I saw what your latest boyfriend was offering, and it was sad.” John wrapped a towel around his waist and gestured to me. “Come on, man, let’s get out of here.”

John and I left a smiling Lila to nurse her beer and headed inside through the sliding glass door. I had a seat on the couch, and John went to the kitchen to get another round of drinks. He flopped down on the couch next to me, looking dejected.

“Lila’s such a tease man. I know she wants it,” he said, almost muttering to himself. “Whatever,” he said as he put on the TV and started looking for some sports highlights to distract himself.

On my third beer, I was just enjoying the light buzzed feeling. It was so strange to witness them interacting like this. For all the years he and I had been talking about his sister, I realized I had never spent much time with the two of them together. It definitely wasn’t the norm to be so open with his lust for her or even their openness with each other.

I was lost in thought as I heard the sliding glass door swoosh open, and Lila stepped into the living room holding an empty beer can. She stepped right in front of the TV, which annoyed John to no end.

“What do you want, Lila? I’m trying to watch.”

She turned to the TV as if to check and gave us a view of her ass in the too-small bikini. She then walked up to it and used the button to turn it off.

“Hey!” John protested.

Lila turned, clearly a little buzzed as evidenced by her slight sway. Or was I swaying?

“Don’t be like that, John. Why are you so pissed?” Lila asked, clearly sounding concerned.

“I’m not,” John lied. I stayed quiet, watching the sibling drama play out.

“I think you are. And I think it’s because you want this,” she said, running her hands down and lightly stroking her pussy over her bikini bottoms.

“You’re such a tease.” John said, shifting in his towel.

“I can be, yeah.” Lila said. “But I’m right. You want your little sister.” As she said this, she did a slow turn, letting her arms roam.

What the fuck was going on? My dick didn’t care. It was starting to get hard, making an obvious tent in my speedo.

“What would you say if I told you that you could have me? Both of you could. Right now.”

John and I sat a little straighter.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.