Lucky Tickets - Cover

Lucky Tickets

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenage boy stumbles upon a roll of "lucky tickets." Thus begins this "coming of age" story about this lucky boy. (Foreword + 20 chapters + afterword; 146,342 words total)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

As Jack and I headed toward the park, I thought back on my use of the magical tickets that I had found. So far, I had used five of them on three people: my step-sister Meredith (Merry), my best friend Jack, and his bitchy sister Patrice.

In the case of Merry and Patrice, I had used the magical powers to study their naked bodies, and in the case of Patrice, to learn about the wonders of sex.

I had also learned that the tickets were indeed magical. There was no way that Merry or Patrice would have willingly participated in the acts that we had done together. I found myself quite consumed with the consequences of these tickets.

It's difficult to believe in the existence of magic. I mean, it's a great fantasy and the stories are, well, magical. But to be confronted with actual Magic in the form of those "lucky tickets" was now causing some major doubts to exist in my mind.

For one thing, my family wasn't all that religious. I never grew up with the idea of an all-powerful omnipresent "God" figure. But these tickets made me now actually consider if religion wasn't just a bunch of people deluding themselves. What if there really was a God? What if he had put those tickets where I could find them as a test?

And if it wasn't God, then what was the nature of the Magic contained in them?

Jack noticed that I was unusually quiet. "What's up, Jim? You look like you're miles away."

I looked at my friend. "Just thinkin'."

"'Bout what?" he asked.

"Things," I answered noncommittally.

We got to the Jack-in-the-Box and ordered our burgers and fries. We got them to go, and headed from the restaurant to the park.

On the way to the park, we ate our burgers, and Jack and I started shooting the shit. The tickets were pushed from the front of my mind as we started talking as teenage boys tended to do.

At the park, I got the Frisbee out of my duffel, and I saw the roll of tickets again. I consciously put them out of my mind, and Jack and I spent a couple of hours throwing the disc around, practicing a few throws and catches that Jack had read about in his book.

The girls we had seen the other day were in the park, and both Jack and I were aware of them. Once again, neither one of us approached the girls. However, I started thinking about what would happen if I were to offer them one of my "lucky tickets." The memory of Patrice sucking my dick was still fresh in my mind. However, I couldn't think of any way to do this without getting Jack curious about my tickets.

Jack noticed that my concentration had started to wander, especially when an easy shot aimed to me hit me in the head. He jogged over to where I was, and asked me what was up. "Those girls are over there again. They're definitely watching us," I told him.

He made a sidelong glance at them and nodded to me. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

"You said you wanted to say 'Hi' to the taller one yesterday," I reminded him.

"Nah," he said dismissively. "I'm trying to get the overhand shot perfect."

"Ahh," I nodded.

I wasn't too far from my duffel bag, and walked over to it and ripped off a ticket. "Here, take this."

Jack looked at me curiously, but took the ticket. "You have one wish," he intoned.

"I wish that nothing that happens when you are with me today will seem out of the ordinary."

"Your wish is my command."

Now that Jack was taken care of, I needed to figure out how to make a move on the two girls.

After a few moments thought, I figured that the best way would be a direct move. "Come with me," I instructed Jack.

I led Jack over to the picnic table where the two girls were sitting.

The two girls saw us approach, and both of them made like they were talking to each other, pretending that they didn't notice that we were walking toward them.

It occurred to me that they were about as shy as Jack and I were. Who would have thought that?

Jack looked nervous as he noticed where we were headed, but he stayed with me.

After my session with Patrice, I felt a lot more confident around girls than I had ever felt before. The intimate knowledge of the ecstasy that could be experienced with a cute member of the opposite sex was a big help with this, I guess.

"Hello," I said, forcing the girls to acknowledge us for the first time.

"Hi," said the tall one, a bit shyly.

"I'm Jim, and this is my friend Jack. I think you may have noticed us playing Frisbee over there before," I said, pointing to the field where Jack and I had walked over from.

The smaller one reddened a little and said nothing. The taller one said, "Um... yeah. Were you the guys?"

It wasn't the greatest opening, but at least one of them was talking to me.

"Yeah. We noticed you sitting here," I said. "Do you like to play Frisbee?"

I had figured that this might be a way to bring them out. Our Frisbee was in the duffel that I was carrying, as well as my lucky tickets.

"My brother plays it. I don't throw it very well. It always curves," said the tall one.

I noticed that neither one had introduced themselves.

I reached into my duffel bag, as if getting the Frisbee, but I pulled off two tickets. "Here," I said to both of the girls. "Take a ticket."

"You have one wish," the two girls intoned as they both took a ticket from my hand at the exact same time.

Jack didn't react as if this was unusual; he said nothing.

I looked around to see if anybody else was watching us. I said in a quieter voice, "I wish that the two of you would fall madly in love with Jack and me. You will want to do anything that we ask you."

"Your wish is my command," the two girls intoned.

"So, what are your names?" I asked, as if the entire ticket episode hadn't even happened.

"I'm Marla," said the tall one. "And this is my friend Doreen."

I bowed. "Pleased to meet you, Marla." I reached for her hand, and she extended it to me. I placed a tiny kiss upon it.

Marla's expression immediately warmed to me.

Jack was standing around with a goofy expression on his face. I nudged him, and he didn't do anything. I nudged him again, and he turned to look at me. "Introduce yourself to Doreen," I said to him in a fierce whisper.

Jack reddened and said, "Hello, Doreen. I'm Jack."

Doreen looked at him and her eyes got wider. "Um... Hello," she said dumbly.

"Jack and I are going back to play some more Frisbee. If you are interested in joining us, just come over," I said.

I still had Marla's hand in mine, and I touched my lips to it again in farewell.

Marla simply sighed as I kissed her hand.

I turned and pulled Jack with me back to the field.

"Wow," Jack said once we were away from the girls' table. "I didn't know you could talk to girls."

"I figured it couldn't hurt to try. If they're interested, they'll come over. If not, what have we lost?" I asked him.

Jack thought for a moment and then smiled. "You know... you're right!"

I put the duffel back down on the ground and pulled out the Frisbee. I did an easy thumb flip to Jack who was just a couple of feet away. Jack backed up and flipped it back to me. In a minute or so, we were about forty or fifty feet from one another, practicing our throws and catches once again.

I glanced occasionally to where the two girls were sitting. They were talking to one another, occasionally glancing in our direction. I distinctly saw Marla point directly at me to Doreen. I smiled.

After about ten minutes, the two girls got up from their table. They slowly walked over to where Jack and I were throwing the disc back and forth.

When Marla reached me, she asked, "Could you show me how you throw it? You seem quite good with the Frisbee."

"Certainly," I answered, expertly catching a slow floater that Jack had lobbed over to me.

I handed the disc to Marla, and asked her to throw it at me. She wasn't too far away, but she threw it a bit too hard. I strained to reach it, but it was just over where my fingers could reach it, and it fell to the ground.

I ran to the disc. I showed her how to hold the disc straighter... the Frisbee flew straighter when you didn't angle the disc down.

I was over by my duffel, and reached in and found another Frisbee, and threw it back to Jack. Jack realized that I was giving Marla a lesson. He looked at Doreen, probably considering whether she wanted a lesson as well.

I threw the Frisbee back to Marla. Despite the fact that it was thrown perfectly toward her, she panicked as it got near her and it flew a few feet beyond her.

Marla and I spent about ten minutes playing an awkward game of "catch." Her throws were pretty awful, and she only managed to catch the disc once, usually getting all antsy at the last second as the disc approached her.

I walked over to where Marla was, and placed myself behind her to show her the correct way to throw a Frisbee. I took her right hand in mine, and pulled it toward her left side. As I did so, my arm rubbed against her breasts. I continued to show her how I kept the disc parallel to the ground. From the wind-up, I had her throw it, making sure that the disc followed her body.

I saw that Marla was embarrassed by the familiarity of my touching her. I chuckled to myself.

"Looks like you need some more practice. Do you have a Frisbee at home?" I asked her.

"My... um... brother has one, I think," Marla answered.

"Ask him if you can practice. Try throwing it at the side of your house, trying to make sure it doesn't curve on you."

Marla simply nodded.

I looked at Jack and Doreen. She seemed a little better than Marla at throwing.

I pointed to a stand of trees on the other side of the field to Marla. "It looks shady over there. Let's sit down for a bit."

Marla looked like she wanted to say "No," but my wish that she do anything we asked overwhelmed that instinct. She looked over at her friend, uncertainly.

"Let's leave Jack and Doreen alone. They seem to be doing fine. Let's go."

Marla simply nodded, and escorted me toward the copse of trees. I knew the park pretty well. There was an old weeping willow about a hundred yards past those trees where it was rumored that some guys had made out with girls. Of course, most kids my age didn't really know what "making out" really was. I grinned to myself that Marla was about to find out today.

Once we got to the trees, I found a nice shady place, and sat down, patting the ground next to me for Marla to join me.

She did, silently.

After a minute of awkward silence, I decided to break the ice. "So... I don't recall seeing you in school. Do you live around here?"

"No," Marla answered nervously. "I'm visiting Doreen--she's my cousin."

"Ahh," I said. "So where are you from?"

"Orange County, California," Marla answered.

The state California pricked a memory from something that Patrice had said earlier that day. Oh, yeah... her "boyfriend" Donny had moved there a year or so ago. I idly wondered if Marla knew Donny. It was a silly thought.

I simply nodded. "So, do you like the weather here?"

Marla shrugged. "Not too different during the summer," she replied.

I didn't know what to say next. The weather was about the extent of the small talk that I knew. Apparently, it was the same with Marla.

After a couple of minutes, though, Marla shifted closer to me. I believe it was my wish that she fall "madly in love" that was doing it. I wondered how she would react if our conversation went a bit more personal.

"So..." I said. "Do you have any, like... boyfriends... back where you live?"

Marla looked at me. Her eyes were a bit glassy. "Not... not really..." she answered. "How about you?"

"Well, no real girl friends right now," I said. I thought of Patrice. She wasn't a girl friend at all, even though she was the one person that I had had at least some sexual experience with... just that day, in fact!

"I think you're cute," Marla said. She reddened after saying this, apparently embarrassed at how forward she was.

"You look cute, too," I said. I could see how she could feel embarrassed. I was getting a bit tongue-tied as well.

Marla shifted even closer to me. Her left side was now completely in contact with my right side.

I reached over and put her hand in mine. I could have sworn that she almost swooned as I did so.

"So, what do you do for fun in California?" I asked her.

"Oh... the usual things, I guess. Go on picnics. You know."

Her body was now rubbing against mine. I don't believe that Marla realized what she was doing.

I slowly turned my head to where I knew the weeping willow tree was. I motioned it to her, and Marla used to opportunity to squeeze even closer to me.

"You see that tree?" I asked her.

"Um, hmmm?" she said, looking at it.

"You can actually walk inside it. It's like having a tree house."

"Really?" Marla said, her voice having a bit of a far-away tone to it.

"Yeah," I said, starting to get up. "Let me show you."

Marla looked disappointed that I broke off the contact between our two bodies. She took my offered hand and got up on her feet and reluctantly followed me toward the willow tree.

As I got there, I moved aside a couple of the branches, and bowed as if I were holding open a door for her. She looked at me curiously, and after a bit of hesitation, she entered inside.

I followed her inside the weeping willow, letting the branches close behind me. There was nobody else inside, thank goodness. It was dark, although the sunlight filtered in from slight gaps between the leaves.

"It's kind of private in here," I said.

Marla nodded dumbly.

I figured it was time to make my move. I walked over to where Marla was standing, and moved my hands to her waist.

She looked up at me, not knowing what my exact intentions were.

"I think you're beautiful," I whispered to her, and pulled her body closer to mine.

Marla closed her eyes and had her lips puckered for a kiss as I pulled her towards me. I took this as a go-ahead signal, and our lips met.

Marla wrapped her arms around my neck. I touched my tongue to her lips and they parted willingly.

I was reminded of the kiss that Patrice had given me--unwillingly--earlier that day. Marla's kiss was just as passionate as Patrice's, which was a bit startling to me, since Patrice's instruction had been to give me the sexiest kiss she could. It seemed that Marla, despite being younger than Patrice, was an accomplished kisser.

I wondered what else the tall girl was accomplished at.

After a minute or two, we broke off the kiss. Marla's breathing was quite heavy; she seemed pretty much infatuated with me.

I looked at Marla in the dim light inside the willow tree.

She was tall, about five feet, nine inches tall... about an inch or two shorter than I was. She had dark brown hair that reached a little below her shoulders. She was wearing a white sun-dress with tiny little flowers on it, which covered her breasts.

In the past two days, I had seen the breasts of two girls. My step-sister Meredith's, who was just entering puberty, and Patrice's, whose breasts were small by just about any standards. Marla's breasts, on the other hand, were bigger than either, although there were by no means huge.

Marla's breasts were quite noticeable underneath her sun dress, and I ached to touch them.

Remembering that Marla had to obey anything I said, I told her, "Let me touch them," looking at her breasts.

Marla reddened a bit, and simply nodded.

I reached out, and cupped my hands around her breasts. I could feel the warm skin beneath her dress. After a couple of seconds, I was startled to realize that she wasn't wearing any bra that I could detect.

My thumbs were touching her nipples, which were hard. I moved them and this elicited a quiet moan from Marla.

My erection was bringing itself to my attention as well, and I whispered to Marla to touch me "down there."

Marla knew what I was talking about, and she seemed to know her way around male genitalia as well. She caressed me, feeling my hardness through my pants. My cock reacted by getting harder.

My mind was running in circles. My cock certainly remembered the amazing sensations of Patrice sucking on it just a few hours before. It seemed ready for another go.

One thing that bothered me was that my penis had never undergone such a rigorous torture before. Prior to yesterday, I may have beat off maybe two or three times a week. I had now exceeded my weekly "dose" for almost two weeks in less than a twenty-four hour period. I had whacked off three times yesterday (once in the bathroom, and twice while looking at my step-sister's nude body), and Patrice brought me to two orgasms earlier that day. Was there a limit to the number of times that it could shoot off? What would happen if I hit or exceeded that limit?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.