Presentation - Cover

Presentation

Copyright© 2005 by Soronel Haetir

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Prince is given a very special gift. A tragic event unites two kingdoms.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   Harem   First  

It was the night I had been looking forward to with both dread and eager anticipation. My daughter Anori was to be presented to the Crown Prince as His first official concubine. I don't know if I bore this particular young woman, they had used magic so that the other two mothers and I gave birth within moments of each other and the swapped the little darlings around so that all three of us felt as if the trio were our own. As the Prince's sexual tutor I was to be present the entire time. My two other daughters would be making their own entrances over the next several days.

I was waiting with him in the antechamber of His suite, she came through the door escorted by a couple maids. She was veiled, of course, and wearing a floor length cloak that wrapped around and completely concealed her. Her steps were halting as if she wanted to run away any moment. The maids knew what they were doing though and didn't let her stop until she was standing in front of Him. They made to remove the veil but He stopped them and he stood taking her small hands in his. "Plenty of time for that later."

He led her through the door going out into the gardens. I was left without much to do, cleaning things that didn't really need cleaning and other make work tasks. My stomach was fluttering around waiting for their return. When they came back about an hour later the veil was gone, I could see it stuffed in one of his trouser pockets. She was clinging to his arm, her head resting on him, occasionally looking up at him. More often than not he was looking too, a small smile dancing on his lips. I wanted to be proud of him, she would be coaxed into surrender, all while thinking it was her idea. I wanted to but having to watch my daughter surrender was going to be tough. For all that though he was still a nice young man.

It was getting dark outside now, but there was no shadow inside to hide them as he turned her to face him. His lips covered hers in a soft kiss, her arms slipping around his neck. She hardly seemed to notice when he untied her sash letting her cloak hang open at the sides. I couldn't really see what his hands were doing when they worked inside. I'm not sure if he pulled her or she pushed herself against him, but the result was the same either way.

He whispered something and she turned bright red. He backed away half a step and her hands trailed down, opening his tunic buttons one at a time. There weren't very many. I had advised him to dress simply. The less time she had to think would make everything smoother. This time I know she was the one to close the gap, burying her head against his check and pushing the material down off his shoulders. The Prince motioned me to stand behind her and I went there unsure of what he wanted. I got the idea when he tugged at the cloak from the inside.

His hands turned, sliding down and caressing her thighs. Anori stiffened, previously unaware of my presence behind her, when my hands touched the cloak. I could feel his hands move up, now squeezing her rear as I pulled the cloak away I knew what she'd have on, an almost sheer harem vest (tied closed in front, the Prince just loves untying clothes), a guaze skirt and lace frilled panties, all done in blue silk. I reached around her and took her hands guiding them over the muscles in his chest.

He moved my hands away from hers and made me feel the woman she was ready to become. The firm swell of her breasts, the flowing curve of hey hips, even the hot sticky cleft of her pussy. He kicked off his shoes, a signal for me to move behind him and take off his pants. I was glad to let go of my child, it felt so wrong touching her that way. I reached in and pumped him a couple times before unhooking the simple metal catch. Anori gasped as I pulled his trousers down releasing his rigid cock to slap against her.

Just before I pulled them down he pulled the veil from his pocket and used it to bind her wrists behind her. I knew it couldn't hold her for even a moment if she actually wanted to escape. I stroked his calves as he stepped out of the discarded pants. He looked at me as I stood, "Time for you to be a teacher again. I want her to see how enticing you can be in bed."

I'm sure I went pale and all I could do was nod. I hadn't been expecting to be part of this, though I suppose I should have. Being with women is something I've learned to endure over the years. Men I've even become enthusiastic toward. I've only been with two men though my teacher (father to all three girls) and then the Prince. And one of them taught me how to teach the other so that might explain part of it also.

I was fairly sure I knew what position he would want me in, and it didn't take long to arrange myself. The Prince had let me put on a fairly long shirt this morning which I took off before laying down. I closed my eyes as I played with my nipples, my legs falling open in the way I had been taught. I switched between nipples with my left hand while drifting down with my right.


I thought of how I first came to serve the Prince. He was 13 then and just getting to the point of being very inerested in the opposite sex. I had been waiting for him naked in his bed that night, almost like I was now, perhaps a bit more slender then. I heard him come in and openned my eyes briefly so he knew I was aware of him, but didn't stop teasing myself. I felt his weight settle onto the bed, but he didn't touch me yet. I kept going just like I had been told to, not worrying to stifle my moans as I rode the crashing waves of my climax.

"Wow, that was neat."

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. I'm here to teach you about women. I'll be here every night for a long time, would you like that?"

His voice was small but his answer was a sure "yes."

And that's how it started. It took several years for him to grow enough to do some things, but he learned many other lessons in the meantime.


I was brought back to the present by the door closing, the same door he had come through all those years ago. The room had changed some but the real difference was in the man that lived there. He was no longer a child. An unfamiliar weight settled on the bed and I opened my eyes to see Anori sitting across his lap her legs closed in a ladylike manner. 'Oh how that will change, ' I thought to myself. Her vest was gone as was the veil bondage. Her firm young tits were jutting out begging for attention. Attention he didn't fail to give them. I watched as he bent down sucking on them, his hand caressing down her thighs.

He turned so she was facing me and only then began teasing her legs open. At first he just slipped his fingers down the inside curve of her legs then deeper. He tore the guaze skirt away with a firm tug then blew it over her nipples, it landed close to me. Her legs parted a little more as he approached from her stomach. Her mound has well defined through the soaked cloth. I wondered if she were conscious of each little relaxation he coaxed from her.

She must have noticed when his fingers slipped under the cloth and stroked up and down her moist slit because her legs clamped shut. But it was too late, his fingers were already there. He didn't seem too upset, just kissed his way back up to her neck leaving his fingers in place. Her eyes were closed and she was leaning against him as he nibbled at her neck and earlobes. Her hips were rocking back and forth and her legs relaxed until they were spread again, even more than earlier.

His hand left her and she turned and looked at him but he just put his finger to her lips. His hand dropped resting on her stomach for a moment, teasing the rim of her belly button with his finger. The waist strings of her panties were made to unravel and they snapped with a small tug. I couldn't look away as he pulled the cloth free, my child's muff glistening in invitation. Her mouth dropped into an open 'O' as he danced over her slit again. I couldn't help fingering myself faster when he ventured into her hot clutching pussy.

I hated myself for making this so easy for him. Wasted feelings, if it hadn't been me, it would have been someone else and the result would be the same. And Anori? I'm sure she didn't think anything was wrong, this was what she had been born and trained for. He clamped her left hand to her taut breast. She squirmed and moaned in pleasure when a second finger joined the first already inside. He asked a question and she responded with "Yes, sometimes," it seemed to satisfy him. I could see a flush spreading across her neck and chest.

She moved around trying to make him rub her clit but he kept dodging her. She tried getting there with her own free hand but he wouldn't allow that either. I was so busy watching my daughter that I didn't even notice my impending orgasm until it crashed over me. The world went away and I was lost in my pleasure, the fire coursing through me. In the midst of it all I heard Anori cry out as her own passion swept her away.

I lay there limp, thinking about what I had just done. The parallel with how I came to be with the Prince shook me deeply. My chain of thought was broken by a pair of soft lips kissing me. I knew at once that it wasn't him. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see her in my current state. "You're so pretty Momma. I've always thought so, but you never let me see before."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.