Playing the Game - Cover

Playing the Game

Copyright© 2007 by Rev. Cotton Mather

Chapter 13: Famous Last Words

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Famous Last Words - Welcome to the return of one of the most celebrated Internet novels of erotica. Sean Porter, soccer kid, is on a journey of discovery. Set in 1980, follow along as Sean tries to find his path through the minefield of adolescent relationships, while discovering his growing skills playing the most popular game in the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

Two days later, I was riding my bike down the sidewalk when I heard someone call out my name. I looked over and Jake Lehigh came running up to me, just as I was stopping. He looked really mad as he reached me. I was off-balance, in the process of stopping my bike, when he shoved me down and off my bike.

"You asshole!" he shouted. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I jumped up and got right back into his face. "What are you talking about, Jake?"

"I saw you and Molly."

Uh-oh, I thought to myself. I had a sick feeling I knew where this was headed. I couldn't back down, though, not to Jake.

"Yeah? What did you see, Jake?"

"I was in the tree the other night. I saw you and Molly walk back into the woods, so I followed you. I saw the whole thing."

"The whole thing?" I asked. "So you were peeping at us like a perv?"

"A perv? Me? Damn it, Sean, you almost hit me with that first condom you threw into the woods!"

I looked at him, not sure I heard him correctly. Just the image that conjured up in my mind was enough to make me bust out laughing. Jake looked at me as if I was crazy. Then he must have realized how funny it all was, because he just started laughing with me, until finally we were both sitting on the ground, our arms around each other's shoulders like the best pals we really were, laughing until the tears were racing down our faces.

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. "Splat," I said. That started us going all over again.

By the time we were finally calmed down, we were lying on our backs on the ground, my bicycle still blocking the sidewalk as it lay on its side.

"Okay," wheezed Jake, "enough of this. What the fuck's going on? And, by the way, where did you get the protection?"

Well, that nearly got me going again as I described my trip into his father's drug store with Josh to buy the condoms.

"No shit, my dad helped you guys out? Man, I wonder what he was thinking," marveled Jake.

"It took us by surprise, believe me," I said. "I really didn't know what to say to him."

"Yeah, I'll bet," said Jake. "So, Sean, what are you going to do?"

I sighed. I knew exactly what he meant. "I don't know, man. I mean, I really like Molly, and I don't want to hurt Kayla's feelings, because I really like her, too. But she's still in middle school, you know? We really can't be, like, going out or anything, can we?"

"Well, she's my sister and all, but you're right. Besides, Molly is a supreme-o hot babe. And I got to see her naked, which is even better."

"Yeah," I said, sitting up. "It's much better. But you've got to stop spying on us, Jake. I'm going to get the willies thinking about you being out there somewhere. Promise me."

"You really know how to spoil my fun," muttered Jake as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Okay, no more spying. But you've got to share some of your rubbers in exchange."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.