My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 61

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

0745 hours, local time
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Dining Hall, The Chancellery Complex
Haven, Province of Oregon, Commonwealth of Haven

Sandra squirmed as I impaled her on my lap and fed her from my plate. This was a custom of mine by now, fucking and feeding my partner of choice at each meal. I rotated them, of course, with the idea being to treat and lavish attention on whichever lady or gent appealed to me at the moment. The combination of hearty, greasy food and kinky sex with a delectable lover always made sense to me at least.

My blonde Assyrian lioness/princess also planted kisses all over my face as I cupped her bottom with one hand and fed her with the other. Clearly, as always, she was in a very grateful, appreciative mood. She was also quite talkative, flirting with me and encouraging me to flirt with her as well as the others in my harem.

“By all accounts, the original population of our capital who are in the harem are now greatly outnumbered by those who have joined us since and aren’t now,” Maneet commented as she bit into one of the veggie sausage links provided for her own benefit.

“Yes, I’ve noticed, though you’ve done your level best to fuck as many of them as you can, as have we. Thus at least making them subject to Schumacher Syndrome, if nothing else,” Stacey observed while Jake and she fed each other in adjacent dining chairs.

“Indeed, the population of the capital swells by the day. Impossible to keep up with them, but that’s the challenge!” Shelby winked at me now.

“Well put, daughter,” Marcy announced herself now.

“Mom!” Shelby kissed her own mother on the lips, as usual.

“Yes, baby, here I am. I’m here to eat, to fuck, to kiss, and to brief you guys on the latest news,” Marcy, my angelic wife, told me.

“Yes, by all means ... what’s new?” I inquired.

“Well, more information has clarified the situation about the Papacy. It seems that the local Italian prelates pushed for that Pope, the Irish one, the one that they call Pope Patrick I. Yes, that’s his pontifical name. First Francis, and now Patrick ... the move away from Latin names is most pronounced of late. Anyway, that decision wasn’t approved by some other Catholics and was only authorized by a rump College of Cardinals consisting of Italian cardinals who weren’t in the Vatican on Doomsday.

“So now, some thirteen bishops in Germany, Austria, Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, and Hungary have convened at Krakow and declared Patrick I an antipope, electing a Czech, the Bishop of Brno, Jan Novotny, as Pope Peter II. So, now, at the worst possible moment for the Roman Catholic Church, they have a new Schism. Even camp considers the other perilously close to heresy, and certainly in error.

“Meanwhile, closer to home, the Duluth Accords have been signed, settling the affairs of Minnesota, if nothing else. Minneapolis-St. Paul is officially at peace with its neighbors. The Twin Cities are now something called the Republic of East Minnesota, which has an interim President and will be holding elections soon. The authoritarianism of the recent past, mild as it was, is over.

“The counties outside the Twin Cities are calling themselves the Union of Greater Minnesota, while the Chippewa Nation has led the other tribes into a Minnesota Confederacy of Tribes. Each of these entities is now recognized by the others. Greater Minnesota and the Tribes are much less centralized, with more autonomy retained by their members.

“In upstate New York, which has been heavily depopulated, what remains of civilization has increasingly fallen under the sway of a local warlord known only by his CB handle... ‘Powerball.’ The vast majority of cities in upstate New York have been occupied by his forces and he has colonized those places according to his own concept of social order. He has divided society into the following classes: thralls, who are basically serfs in all but name, freeholders, who have some personal freedom and are allowed to own some property, patroons, who are modeled on the old Knickerbocker landed gentry of New Netherland, and elders, who are the ruling elite and guide the new regime under the leadership of Powerball.

“Most of his militia are composed of the freeholder class, at least partly in hopes of some kind of career or social advancement. He’s estimated to have a militia of forty thousand men, and yes, they are all men. Women and serfs are forbidden to own, let alone, carry firearms or any other kinds of weapons. Only freeholders may live in cities and engage in commerce. The elders are supposed to focus on governance and administration, patroons on landholding, and thralls on tilling the soil. It’s basically a kind of medieval feudalism, for lack of a better term, and Powerball is known to dislike urban culture. He prefers a much more rustic, pastoral kind of society.

“Not surprisingly, Powerball holds very misogynistic views on women. He reportedly keeps a large personal harem, though not as lovingly as you do here with our ladies and gents. He has declared some kind of state church that has only male ministers and is personally headed by him. The leaders all get the pick of the women, the patroons second best choice, freeholders the third, and thralls whatever is left for them.

“One rule, though, has become clear. Powerball only takes virgins to wife. The others are quite welcome to the non-virgins. Also, thralls are barred from marriage until they turn sixty, at which point they can retire from their peonage. These classes only apply to men. Women have no class or status independent of men. So, it’s really only men who can be thralls and forced to wait until they turn sixty to wed. Until then, they get only what scraps of female companionship the patroons are willing to share with them. Mostly maidservants who don’t interest the patroons for some reason, and then only for as long as the patroons wish to share them with their thralls.

“Surprisingly, Powerball seems to have no use for racism or anti-Semitism. His vision appears to be a mixture of quasi-medieval thuggery and modified Calvinism, in which his own camp are the elect and everyone else is the damned. He also seems to glorify or romanticize the bygone days of Dutch colonial rule prior to the English conquest of New Netherland. He’s a very peculiar type of warlord,” Marcy elaborated, much to my surprise.

“Any resistance to him?” I inquired now.

“Limited ... and very recent. A collective of former Teamsters, their wives, families, clergy, miners, loggers, activists, factory workers, tradesmen, trade unionists, labor lawyers, professors, Reds, nurses, teachers, community organizers, and students have created some kind of socialist commune in the otherwise uninhabited city of Syracuse. They seem to have drafted a manifesto for their soviet and a charter, as well as organized their own workers’ and students’ militia. They have elected Howie Hawkins, a prominent Green activist, agitator, and ex-Teamster, as their chairman, the head of their commune.

“Officially, it’s the Syracuse People’s Commune and doesn’t shy away from red flags, socialist, Marxist, or communist symbols, nor from the Internationale as their anthem. They are openly hostile to the feudal order of Powerball’s regime and often engaged in spreading leftist or Green propaganda in order to rouse the thralls to rebellion. They have a far more militant, revolutionary tone to them than past leftists in America had. They have a smaller, but well-armed militia than Powerball, but are committed to resisting and defeating him if possible. They are also somewhat democratic at least in their institutional practices.

“There are also rumors that Powerball made things worse by releasing germ and nerve weapons into the surrounding population in various acts of terror early on in his reign. Buffalo is a special case, being buried in a load of soot and ash from around the world. Long Island is being overrun by an extreme chapter of Opus Dei led by a fanatical member known as Arnold Oxheart. Yes, he is persecuting anyone who dissents and there is a high risk of war between him and Powerball in time. The Salvation Army has conquered Rhode Island, while Nantucket is an independent island republic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.