My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 70

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 70 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

Chancellery,
Mead, Washington
0523 hours local time, 29 October, 2014

“So, what’s happening in the rest of the world?” I asked Marcy while casually fucking Knowledge Adamson’s aide, Zelda Zamora.

“The cartels have established some kind of coalition in Mexico and have overrun the vast majority of that country, though they are not quite entrenched. There is still some lingering opposition, rather distinctly from corrupt alcaldes of resort cities tied to other forms of organized crime and certain tourists trapped in the country. They control basically all of the hinterland as well as the north, but face stiff resistance in the coastal littoral of Mexico, as well as the state of Chiapas. Various guerilla bands put up quite a fight, especially leftist and native ones.

“As for Canada, as you know, more Canadian communities are seeking membership in Haven, at least in British Columbia. Just as more parts of Alaska and small towns in northern and coastal California are falling increasingly to the impact of our missionaries and frequent contact with our people. At this rate, we’ll soon have quite the buffer between us and the nearest foes or rivals. Not that city-states are much of a threat, as long as they don’t unite against us.

“The provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba are a patchwork quilt of First Nations reserves, self-governing city-states, a few criminal gangs, no fewer than eight distinct religious or political communes, and the FLDS sects that relocated there at times in the past. As in, yes, Mormon polygamists, but not benign, civilized polygamy like ours. Barbaric practices of selling off teenage daughters like so much cattle, utterly sickening! Also, at least one or two oil firms set up governments in some areas that look the other way at whatever they do. Puppet regimes, if you will.

“In parts of Ontario and Quebec, a religious movement started by a new monastic order has begun to occupy towns and force the locals to swear fealty as well. Brother Antoine, that’s what they call him, is a former Jesuit priest disgusted by the Schism, and has started his own church entirely, so that’s a fun level of hypocrisy. It’s a cult called the ‘Church of New Grace,’ and it teaches that the sacerdotal power has been withdrawn from the Vatican and given to them as more worthy of the ‘keys of Heaven.’ He has essentially protested the Schism with one of his own, but his followers seem limited to those two former provinces of Canada.

“Reno, Nevada, has emerged as the base for much of the rest of the state in opposition to the Las Vegas gangster regime. Both sides are conducting a grudgingly tolerant policy of rivalry for the allegiance of whatever Nevada communities might be on the fence. And Las Vegas also includes Lake Havasu City, formerly part of Arizona.

“As for the Grand Canyon State, Scottsdale, all of eastern and southeastern Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, and Mesa are all safely in Mormon Militia hands, thus de facto in those of the LDS Church. Central Avenue really is the main battlefield now, an urban one at that. The worst fighting took place inside the former Capitol building, of course. The Senate chamber is in awful shape, looks like the war zone that it is. The House chamber is scarcely better off.

“The Republic’s leaders are evacuating and withdrawing west of Central for now, but can they launch a counterattack anytime soon? If not, why? What’s to prevent the Mormon Militia from delivering the fatal blow to the Republic in the meantime? It’s an exceedingly demoralizing mess and likely to result in seriously bad morale among the troops and civilians. It’s clear who will win this war ... in the end. I wouldn’t want to be in charge of the Republic at that moment, that much is apparent. They’re almost certain to be shot,” Marcy relayed an incredible amount of information with incredible charm that almost made me forget the grisly facts.

Almost...

“They’ll lose a lot of population that way, no doubt of that. Though Phoenix is shockingly well-peopled for a desert metropolis. I lived there myself, if you’ll recall, not that long ago. In any case, their loss is my gain. Let the Brain Drain commence!” I winked at Marcy as I cheered that one silver lining with grim vengeance in my heart.

The Mormon Militia is destroying the city and area that I once called home. I’ll neither forgive, nor forget. One way or the other, they’re going down.

In the meantime...

“What else do you know?” I asked Marcy as I pulled out of a satisfied Zelda, leaving a trail of jizz behind.

“Well, for starters...,” she trailed off as she knelt to suck me clean straight from Zelda’s twat.

Apparently, some angels are just born to be heralds of lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.