My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 89

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 89 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

2245 hours, local time
Monday, 3 November, 2014
Temporary Schumacher-Clarke Lodgings
The City of Vancouver
The Commonwealth of Haven

“Admit it, you grabbed a lot of these celebrities, knowing that we were about to annex Vancouver, and knowing its reputation as a cinematic production center. Vancouver is going to be the new Hollywood. That was your plan, wasn’t it, honey?” I teased Marcy while going back and forth from her to Ana and Teresa to Jacqueline-Therese to Evan Rachel Wood to Nikki Reed to Shania Twain to Skarlet Fever to Summer Storm to Martina Hingjs to Athenais Clarke.

“That obvious, am I? Well, in any case, none of these ladies will be wearing skirts to whatever they do, including the tennis matches. I love the idea of naked professional tennis players ... and golfers, of both sexes. Especially with them bending over for the spectators and cameras. I love that particular angle where you can see their butt cracks and cornholes perfectly, of course. Plus, imagine the new wave of movies that basically erase the lines between mainstream and adult flicks.

“Oh, and I forgot to bring back Jerome Flynn, Liam Cunningham, Iain Glen, Aiden Gillen, David Bradley, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Pedro Pascal, Stephen Dillane, Paul Giamatti, Rufus Sewell, Kathy Ireland, Oded Fehr, Patricia Heaton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Samantha Beckinsale, Marlo Thomas, Susan Dey, Mary McCormack, Susan Anton, Nathan Fillion, James Marsters, Stana Katic, Juliet Landau, Julie Benz, Kristine Sutherland, Robia LaMorte, Iggy Azalea, Amber Benson, Bianca Lawson, Anthony Stewart Head, Clare Kramer, Ashley Hinshaw, Jim Parrack, Bailey Noble, Amelia Blaire, Gabriella Wright, Courtney Ford, Tanya Tucker, Vanessa Carlton, Andy Garcia, Adam Arkin, Staci Keanan, Moira Kelly, Marcia Cross, Laura Leighton, Chasey Lain, Ben Chaplin, Jesse Martin, Lisa Loeb, Natalie Imbruglia, Jeff Goldblum, Lily Rabe, Alexandra Tydings, Cameron Diaz, Rob Estes, Mitzi Kapture, Jerry O’Connell, Sabrina Lloyd, Felicity Huffman, Portia Di Rossi, Lori Laughlin, Valerie Bertinelli, Josie Bissett, Matt Smith, Tobias Menzies, Linda Hamilton, Gwendoline Christie, Nikolaj Koster-Waldau, Mille Dinesen, Sara Hjort, Rutger Hauer, Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton, Olivia Cooke, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Richard Dean Anderson, Lisa Bonet, Clemence Poesy, Sasha Mitchell, Suzanne Somers, Patrick Duffy, Patrick Dempsey, Gerard Butler, Reg Rogers, Kirsty Mitchell, Amy Sloan, Angie Everhardt, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Eric Stoltz, Vanessa Williams, D.B.Sweeney, Julia Stiles, Jenilee Harrison, Fabiana Udenio, Allison Brie, Lauren Lapkus, Alysia Reiner, Thomas Jane, Ruby Rose, Krysten Ritter, Tobey Maguire, Tom Hardy, Lena Paul, Jillian Barberie, Catherine Hicks, Tiffany, Amber Smith, Dara Torres, Catherine Keener, Denise Austin, Helen Hunt, and James Spader,” Marcy added even more to my harem, which made Mayor Delbert laugh while he enjoyed my Assyrian lionesses.

“I dare say that you are going to be the busiest motherfucker in the world. Then again, it seems worth it. Just please resurrect my wife and I whenever we die. If she’s cool with her resurrection, that is. Otherwise, only me, I guess. What do you say?” the Mayor urged me, deadpan at first before winking at his wife.

“Don’t you dare resurrect him without me! I insist on serving you and your family right by his side and he knows it, which is why he teased me that way, of course!” Jacqueline-Therese exclaimed in response as we screwed again on the next stroke or two..., or three.

“Let me assure you that I will resurrect you when you die, and further, that I will resurrect any other disciples and adherents whom I deem worthy, up to one hundred forty-four thousand total. That is, once I reach the number of one hundred forty-four thousand undead followers, as a final tally, I will cease resurrecting any new followers myself. After all, upon my retirement from Godhood, I will only be allowed to take that number with me into my new colony on another world,” I warned, using my prophetic gifts again.

“Yes, because otherwise, the various gods in retirement could empty out the planet due to misguided enthusiasm. Hence the message that I just placed in your mouth. I hope that you’re not too upset. It was completely necessary. Mind you, other Prophets will all become Gods in their own right. Except for Rachel Schumacher, who has no such no desire or inclination. She only wants to serve her beloved ‘baby brother,’ as she affectionately calls you. That’s just how it is,” God appeared and announced himself, really shaking up the Mayor despite the presence of Marcy, Jeanette, Sonali, and Trish.

Those were angels, but this was Almighty God, the additional fact that he was also Richard Harris as a man being even more of a jolt. Delbert almost stopped to fall on his face, but Ninve tightened up on him and practically forced him to creampie her snatch. She left just enough for Sandra to milk the rest, and then both ladies offered God a turn. Sarah Chalke immediately grabbed him and pulled him in to make him fuck her next, quickly teaming up with Tara Clarke, in fact.

I just barely finished inside Jacqueline-Therese when Scarlett Johansson bent over, her wings very expressive as she took me balls deep inside her creamy gash. She pushed back enthusiastically with her sweet ass and her lovely hips, even as Greta Scacchi, Sarita Choudhury, Finola Hughes, Uma Thurman, Sela Ward, Laetitia Eido, Jeanette Clarke, Sonali Clarke, and Trish Clarke all lined up next to her for several strokes inside each of them. Every thrust inside each of them brought them closer, even as Adam, Max, Anton, Dave, Ryan, Barry, Till, Gilbert, Donald, Luis, Chad, Yitzhak, Phil, Bruce, Junior, Sidney, Harvey, Hershel, Tom, Jonathan, etc. each took turns inside Jacqueline-Therese.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.