My Wicked Ways - Cover

My Wicked Ways

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 90

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 90 - The title is somewhat sarcastic, but this story continues the tale of Mark, the man who lives with his pregnant supervisor, an equally pregnant pharmacist, and a sexually frustrated Mormon girl with a fetish for boots. Read as their family mushrooms from that small household to become necessary to the survival of the human race.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Ghost   Vampires   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Transformation   Violence   Sci-fi sex story BDSM

1215 hours, local time
Tuesday, 4 November, 2014
Stanley Park
The City of Vancouver
The Commonwealth of Haven

“So, it’s apparent that we’re even more popular than I dared to hope, right?” I commented as Mayor Delbert and the other leading lights of Vancouver guided me around the famously massive public park after a hearty breakfast and a heavy workload of last minute administrative duties.

“Let’s not kid ourselves, Lord, We’re all famous and popular to an extent, but you are definitely the main attraction here. Well, you and your very naked harem, of course. And Adam, naturally, and his tribe. We look forward to hosting him on a longer term basis, of course. Face it, though, a huge part of this sensation is due to your reputation and the sheer beauty of your family, especially your wives ... notably the celebrities,” Delbert observed, his words being confirmed by every action in the past few minutes.

Citizens en masse appeared before me in various states of dress and undress, including outright, full frontal nudity. Many others wore just body paint, which seemed as if it would be uncomfortably cold or at least chilly to an extent. More than a few teenyboppers asked me openly if I had indeed lowered the age for everything from liquor to tobacco to marijuana to voting and marriage to fourteen. Their faces brightened at my confirmation of that and the end of all public lewdness statutes or ordinances. I wanted a fundamentally “free use” society, after all.

I soon found myself bottoming out inside several teenage girls who bent over for me in their raised miniskirts and microskirts. Any who still had panties just tossed them into a pile, along with any bras still in use. It was incredibly steamy to screw these adolescent cuties good and hard from behind, spreading the Schumacher Syndrome to them as well as breeding them while other sexual escapades were initialed between members of my tribe and Adam’s with the horny locals. What were they doing out of school, though?

“It’s a public holiday today, remember? Just for yesterday and today this year. Next year, it’s likely to just be the Third itself, but we are celebrating our new Havenite citizenship this year, and you are present, Lord, so everyone wants ... well, access to you. Sexual access in particular. We all frankly want to personally contract Schumacher Syndrome from you and yours, not to mention fuck everyone available, of age, in your entourage. I’m Erica, by the way. Erica Delaguerre. I’m not Québécois, but my paternal grandfather was,” a cheerful, charming lass with strawberry-blonde hair and bright green eyes told me.

This happened as she creamed herself and I spilled my seed inside her, in addition to watching Nydia rim her with delight. That was when God coughed and tapped me on the shoulder for some reason. Something clearly bothered him, but I waited for him to speak, even if I also slid into the brunette next to Erica for some strokes intended to impregnate her as well. He, for his part, entered Erica to put some of his divine spawn inside her, too.

“Okay, it has occurred to me that the one hundred forty-four thousand cap doesn’t make mathematical sense, both from the numbers of ghosts who need new bodies, not all of them suitable to angelic life in Heaven, from the sheer numbers of people whose old genes badly need to improve or else be removed from the genepool in order to achieve an evolutionary breakthrough at the desirable pace, and from the fact that you will still need to reanimate a lot more enemy soldiers when fighting your next war. I don’t want too large a percentage of your harem to be male, though you could reanimate them as women or futanari, of course. Still, some do need to be reanimated as male undead, just for sheer brawn.

“That’s why I have lifted the cap, though to be fair, I am allowing Jehovah, Jesus, Moloch, and Cesare Borgia to take more colonists as well, from seven cities of your choice per deity. Name the cities and more people will join these retired deities, not a specific number, but the entire population of each city. Once you have selected these, however, they get no more new colonists. After this, there will be no more limits on the numbers of new undead for you or the other Prophets.

“Some caveats, though. One, Rachel doesn’t want any undead playthings of her own, which I have honored her wishes, so any people she resurrects will be yours as well, with the red asterisk. That’s just how devoted she is to you. Talk about fierce loyalty! She is a tigress in her own right, very proud and protective of you! I’m very impressed with her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.