Second Chance - Cover

Second Chance

SECOND CHANCE is copyright protected. Any use, including reprints, without specific written permission is forbidden and illegal

Chapter 7

DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 43 year old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14 year old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.

Caution: This DoOver Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Because I was injured, I still had a few days before I'd need to try and attend school. That let me sleep in and work on the puzzle that was my new life. I woke up thinking about the email. I suspected that Colleen wouldn't be able to wait long before she and Rebecca turned up in Sanford. They would be here soon, especially since the trust could charter a jet at the drop of a hat.

If our reunion was successful, I had a problem to overcome. Carol was David's mother, and like it or not, I had to respect that. I used his body, which means I took over his life. Without David, I would be dead. Our conversation about his lack of connections with people made me agree with Carol, that he had received of a lot of physical abuse from his father. It wasn't inconceivable to think that a boy growing up, abused by a violent bastard, would cut himself off from emotional attachments out of fear of being hurt even more.

As I stumbled around the landscape of this new life, I had to face the real problem. How do I get back to my old life without running away from Carol, Joan, and Jill? As the morning wore on, I concentrated on my problem until I found what I thought was the perfect, or near perfect solution. It would take all of Colleen's persuasive power to pull it off, but that was no problem at all. She had persuasion in abundance.

By late afternoon, I had to get out and move around, so I opened the garage and found what every boy needs, a bicycle. I went for a long, hard, ride and worked up a sweat and worked out the kinks from David's father's attack. The pain was pretty minimal, but the stiffness was a challenge until my muscles heated up and relaxed.

I rode through the streets in a manageable pattern, so I could find my way home. Thinking about getting lost reminded me that I didn't know the home phone number or house address. How stupid can a person be?

That much!

Since I'd ridden in a square, I simply cut straight in towards where I started and made my way back to the right street and house. I needed to think through these things better, before I ended up being referred to a psychiatrist.

Hot, sweaty, and grimy, I jumped in the shower and cooled off, while I cleaned up.

When I got back to my room, I checked email and had messages from both Colleen and Rebecca. The real kicker was the attached note from Mr. Bell. So I started with his attached message.

Dear Brian,

I CHOSE to refer to you as Brian and to assume you are Brian until YOU prove otherwise.

That's what I've told Millie, Colleen, and Rebecca. I CHOOSE to Believe In You. If you are playing us, I will be so very unhappy, and you will be sorry to learn the full meaning of that. BUT, because of what my daughter tells me, I can choose to buy in for the present time.

Colleen told me much of what you shared with them, and I was struck by several things. She says the boy whose body you inhabit was "killed" by his father and you surmise that you two died at the exact same time, somehow causing your soul, for lack of a better word, to be placed into his body. I don't have any idea how that could be true, but I am old enough to know that the things I don't know far exceed what I can imagine, so I CHOOSE to simply accept it, for the time being.

If you are 'inhabiting' this boy's body, and he was 'killed' by his father, then you might be in very great danger and that scares me. Part of the reason I'm willing, maybe even anxious, to believe this fantastic story about you, is how much I want to believe it. When we meet, I'll know soon enough if it's true, and we'll go from there, but in the meantime, I need to satisfy myself that you are safe.

Toward that end, I've had our private investigators make emergency inquiries into the case of Timothy Sanderson versus the State of Florida. Timothy was a very bad boy, and as you told Colleen, he will be sentenced to prison. However, the real danger is in having a judge release him on bail and his wishing to finish what he started. We have hired a firm near you to maintain a watch on Mr. Sanderson, and intercept him, physically if necessary, before he could hurt you or the rest of his family.

Hopefully, Mr. Sanderson stays put, and the judge holds him without bail until trial, or he enters a guilty plea, whichever comes first.

If not, we are prepared to protect you.

Colleen, Millie, Rebecca, and I will be arriving at Sanford Airport around noon tomorrow.

Colleen shared that you have to be a good son, and that there might be issued with getting away to meet us, so I have booked two suites at the Sanford Suites. We will wait to hear from you, sometime after one pm, tomorrow.

Please keep things low key, while we address the mountain of conflicts something like this presents.

Yours Truly,

Jim

P.S. Millie tearfully sends her regards.

Still holding the laptop in my hand, I backed up and sat on the bed. His note hit me like ton of bricks.

They really did love me.

All of them loved me.

As much as I understood on an intellectual basis, it still flabbergasted me every time on an emotional level. Their love was powerful enough to save me from the depression that haunted me when Beth Ann died, and their love drove me to reconnect after I changed bodies.

Rather than cry, I read Colleen's note.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.