Anita - Cover

Preview

Anita

by R.P.A.M.

Copyright© 2023 by R.P.A.M.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Coercion, Consensual, Slavery, Lesbian, BiSexual, Fiction, School, DomSub, Humiliation, Spanking, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Sex Toys, Body Modification, Public Sex, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: Anita has had fantasies about public nudity since she was sixteen. She is now twenty-three and finally going to act them out. While doing this, she discovers something about herself that will alter her life.

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to any person, real or imagined, living or dead, is purely unintentional and accidental. The names used are fictional. All characters are of no age because they are not real people. This story is intended to be read and enjoyed by consenting adults only. You can only read this story if it is legal for you to do so. Unfortunately, the author won’t be responsible for your actions. Please don’t let anyone under the age of consent read this story. Again the author will not be responsible for your actions. Please do not treat this as a guide for real life; it is only a work of fiction. Do not read this story if descriptions of nudity, sex, sexual situations, or violence offend you.

Please do not remove the copyright notice when reproducing this story. Thank you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.