Anita - Cover

Anita

Copyright© 2023 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Anita has had fantasies about public nudity since she was sixteen. She is now twenty-three and finally going to act them out. While doing this, she discovers something about herself that will alter her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   School   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Public Sex   Transformation  

I’m not sure what woke me, but the first thing I noticed when my consciousness returned was that I could feel that my body was entangled with many other bodies. There was someone’s face lying on top of my right breast. An arm was lying over my tummy. My ass was lying on somebody’s hand. And I could be mistaken, but I even thought I could feel somebodies leg pressing against my pussy while that girl’s body lay partly on top of me.

I do not know how we managed to get into this position without waking each other. However, one thing I was sure of: I was the first one awake because when I tried to move, I noticed that I was trapped by all the naked bodies around me, and they didn’t seem to be alive except for the fact they were obviously breathing.

I was thinking about waking them, but at the same time, I liked being surrounded by so many lovely naked ladies. Suddenly, I heard someone giggling, and it was coming from a few yards away from us naked girls. I tried to lift my head and barely saw Nicole standing in the doorway to the bedroom. She was smiling. When she noticed I was awake and looking at her, she said, “Good morning!”

“Good morning,” I whispered back to her.

“Can you get up?” Nicole asked.

It was my time to giggle while responding, “I’m trapped in here.”

Nicole looked at her watch and said, “You better start waking your bed partners. It’s almost nine o’clock, and I thought their parents would get them at ten.”

“Okay!” I said and wondered how to do this.

I tried to look at our positions and noticed that it was Jennifer’s head that was lying on my right breast, so I decided to wake her first. Maybe it was the situation, but I woke her by maneuvering my left hand until I had it on Jennifer’s pussy. Once there, I started to play with it and noticed she was a little wet.

While doing this, I felt around with my other hand and eventually found something interesting. I’m not sure whose breast I was touching, but I decided to play with the little nub attached to it. I had her nipple between my fingers and rolled it, pulled on it, and pinched it as well.

It took only a few minutes before the bodies attached to that pussy and nipple started to react. Jennifer moaned softly while the breast shook slightly and tried to escape my naughty fingers.

“Hmm, don’t stop,” Jennifer suddenly whispered. I could feel her breath on my right nipple. In response, I rubbed her clit a little harder. “Oh yes!” was the reaction I got.

Jennifer started kissing my breast, and she only needed to move slightly to put the nipple of that breast in her mouth. I loved her licking and nibbling on my little nub.

“Uh?” I heard somebody say, surprised. It was Nele, the owner of the nipple I was playing with. She started to move, and I noticed it was her leg that had been pressing against my pussy. She pushed herself up and away from my body and almost kneed my pussy while doing this.

Jennifer let out a moan and grunted when I pinched her clitoris.

I heard Nele say, “Hi, sis! Enjoying the view?”

Nicole giggled and said, “I should have known you would have all those girls in your bed.”

“Hey, we didn’t do anything!” Nele reacted; she also giggled and said, “Although I did like sleeping with them all.”

Somebody pinched my ass, and Naomi said, “Can you lift that tushy for me?”

I did as she asked, and my ass was now hand free.

“Faster,” Jennifer whispered in a husky voice. I obeyed and started rubbing her clit faster in a circular movement.

By the movement of the bed, I was sure that Naomi was getting off the bed. “I need to pee,” she said, and I could hear her running feet on the floor.

“Good morning! To you too,” Nicole said, with much happiness in her voice. I bet she loved Naomi running past her while still stark naked.

“Oh! God! I’m cumming,” Jennifer exclaimed and squealed when her orgasm hit her. I could feel my fingers getting wetter when they slipped lower and in between the lips of Jennifer’s pussy. The girl’s body was shaking for a couple of seconds until Jennifer sighed loudly and let her head fall on top of my breast again.

She was done, and I slowly slit my hand away from her hot pussy. She gave my nipple a kiss and then nibbled on it for a few seconds. She lifted her head and said, “I wouldn’t mind waking up like this every morning.”

“Then you need to move in with me,” I told her jokingly.

“Can I?” she responded in the same gesture as I had said it.

“Guys, it’s already past nine,” Naomi said when she returned to the bedroom. “We need to hurry!”

“Oh! Fuck!” Jennifer said and scrambled up and off of the bed.

Before I knew what was happening, I was left alone on the bed, with only Nicole in the bedroom.

To get my body fully awake, I stretched my arms and legs first before moving to the edge of the bed so I could sit up with my back against the backboard. Nicole walked up to me and sat down on the bed.

“So, had a good time with my younger sister?” she asked.

“You should have warned me,” I told Nicole. “I think she has a dominant personality. She sure knew how to take control over me yesterday and make me do ... some nice things.”

“I thought you two would hit it off,” Nicole said, smiling. “I hope she didn’t go too far?”

“No, it was fun. I really enjoyed myself.”

“Good,” I heard Nele say when she walked back into the bedroom, still naked. “You better get up and dressed. Jennifer’s parents have the habit of arriving way too early, and I’m not sure how they will respond to finding a naked woman running in this home.”

“Would they have a problem with Anita being naked?” Nicole asked her younger sister.

Nele chuckled and said, “I don’t think they will have a problem with that, but ... Anita could end up in the back of their car to be Jennifer’s plaything for the rest of the holiday.”

“Really,” Nicole said. “Would they really do that?”

Nele quickly stuck her head out of the room to check on something, then focused back on us and said, “Don’t ever tell Jennifer this. But I once caught her parents having sex when we stayed at their cabinet at the lake, and instead of getting upset, they asked me if I would like to join them.”

“Really?! And what did you do?” Nicole wanted to know.

“I declined, of course,” Nele answered. “But I do have to confess, Jennifer’s parents really tempted me. They are gorgeous, and both have awe-inspiring bodies. But no, I would never do a thing like that with my best friend’s parents.”

At that point, Jennifer ran past the bedroom door, shouting, “Stop jabbering and get dressed. I just received a text from my dad. They are almost here!”

And with this, Nele went for her closet while I got up. “Hmm, where is my dress?” I asked.

“Downstairs! I left it lying on a chair.” Nele answered.

And so Nicole and I went downstairs while Nele got dressed. I found my dress lying on a chair and put it on.

“I’m glad you had fun with my sister,” Nicole said. “You know. When Patrick told me to inform Nele about your situation, I wasn’t sure it was a good idea. I do know her and know how dominant she can be. And while she doesn’t know it, I do know that she is a bit into BDSM.”

“Well, I already thought she was into that because of what we did.”

“So, she tied you up?”

“Yep.”

“Did she whip you?”

“No, but she did let Jennifer whip Naomi.”

“And let she do Jennifer do something to you?”

“She used a vibrator on me to make me cum.”

“Yep, that’s another thing she likes to do to her girls.”

“Her girls?”

“Well, mostly Jennifer and Naomi. But I know there is another one, but I don’t know who.”

We then heard some running feet on the stairs, and Nicole motioned me to stop talking. I also understood she didn’t want me to say anything to Nele about Nicole’s knowledge of her sister.

“I saw Jennifer’s dad pulling up,” Nele said. She looked at me and said, “Glad you’re dressed! I wouldn’t want to lose you for the rest of the summer.”

“Thanks ... for the compliment,” I responded jokingly.

“You’re welcome.”

The doorbell rang, and Nele ran towards the door to open it.


Jennifer’s parents already knew Nicole, and they greeted each other. I was introduced to them as Nicole’s friend and that I had stayed with their daughter and the other two rascals while Nicole had taken her mother to see her sister.

“Thank you for doing this,” Jennifer’s father said. “I know they are old enough,” motioning to the three eighteen-year-old girls, “but it’s always good to know there is someone older with them to keep them in check.”

“No problem,” I responded.

“I hope they behaved?” the mother asked.

“Like sweet angels,” I said, smiling at them three. If only Jennifer’s parents knew about what we had done. Although judging by what I had heard, I would probably end up naked in the back of their car if they knew about me.

“Do we owe you something?” the mother wanted to know.

“No, no,” I responded. “It’s fine.” I looked at Nicole and said, “I’m a family friend. I was happy to help out. And...” while looking at the three girls, “We had fun together. So, no sweat!”

“Still, thank you,” the father said.

That’s when Naomi’s parents arrived. I was also introduced to them, but they were in a hurry. So, here stopped our conversation, and we helped to take the girl’s things to their parents’ cars and said our goodbyes to each other. I hugged all the girls and then waived them off.

When we returned inside, Nicole said, “Nele, you better pack your things now. Anita and I will prepare breakfast, and then we will all leave for my home.”

“Okay,” Nele responded and went upstairs.


After breakfast, we put two suitcases in the back of Nicole’s car and drove to Nicole’s home.

“Is it okay if I sit with Anita in the back of the car?” Nele asked Nicole. “I want to talk a little with your friend.”

“Sure, no problem,” Nicole responded.

And so, I ended up in the back of the car with Nele. I wondered what she wanted to talk to me about. Or, if this was a clever scheme to have extra fun with me.

“We didn’t really have time to talk about what we did yesterday,” Nele said to start the conversation. “Did you like what we did?”

“I liked it a lot,” I said truthfully. “It was a lot of fun.”

“Also, the things that I made you do at the cinema complex and afterward?”

“For sure,” I responded. “It was maybe a little scary, but at the same time, also exhilarating.”

“Good to hear,” Nele responded, and I think I also noticed she was relieved about it. While we were doing it, she had no problem with it. But now, afterward, she doubted what she had made me do.

“Did you like it?” I countered the question.

I noticed that this question surprised her and made her uncomfortable. She looked at Nicole briefly before answering, “I did.”

“Do you often do things like that?”

Again, she hesitated to answer while looking at Nicole. Eventually, she replied, sighing, “Not as often as I would like.”

“Why don’t you do it more often?”

She looked at Nicole again, and it was apparent she wasn’t sure if she wanted this conversation to continue.

I’m unsure why Nicole did this, but she suddenly said, “Don’t worry about me. I know all about the things you do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.