Beyond Sight - Cover

Preview

Beyond Sight

by C.H. Darkstrider

Copyright© 2022 by C.H. Darkstrider

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Science Fiction, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Safe Sex,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Tomas Brykonov tries to live a normal life, despite the secrets he keeps. The most prominent of which is his ability to see into people's minds and read what their intent is. Fate, however, has different plans for him, as he is pulled into a a war, where he has suddenly become an important part of! Join Tomas and his friends as they search for answers about who they are and where they came from!

Author’s Note: I originally wrote this story, as I needed a break from the direction thoughts and tangents of my other story, Project: Prometheus. Mainly to help keep my ideas fresh and unique rather than getting bogged in recurring thought patterns. Also, the chapter outlines have been piling up, and I needed to get this one out there. I set this story in modern day, but with its own unique science fiction aspect to it, one which I have always been fascinated with.

For those who may not know, I wrote this story up a few years ago, while I was on vacation out in the Caribbean. I continued on with it for a while, then the direction of the story kind of got away from me and I had to shelve it. My mind had hit a wall with how to resolve such a conflict and it has remained untouched until today!

This story has now been retooled and revamped to be within the standard I set for all of my stories! Was drumming up some other chapters for my main three when I remembered this story! Once I started thinking about it, I couldn’t get many of these new fresh ideas out of my head and had to get them down!

Now that I have, I can say with complete confidence that this tale will proceed forward, with other chapters soon to arrive! Like Wings of Fire and Return of the Blood Reaver, this will be on my side story rotation, as the main tales I am known for will take precedence over this one. Now, shall we begin?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.